PDA

View Full Version : ? about Rico's scoops

nakomis0
05-09-2002, 05:30 PM
What kind of scoops do you have? And did you have any problems with the 'Muscle' dampner being there?
Any adjustments or modifications to make em fit?

I have been very interested in scoops but, though I could not use them because of my dampner.

Tommy 17
05-09-2002, 07:09 PM
they are tinner air scoops... i have them to and i like them alot...

tinner
05-09-2002, 07:12 PM
The scoops he has are mine. I am not familiar with the Muscle dampner. He has a Denton, and had to trim one of the scoops down a little. If I understand correctly, the PEP will work. If I am wrong, please someone inform me, but it mounts from the motor mount and runs up the middle of the frame to the steering stem. This shouldn't be a problem if it is the same "style". If you would like to send me some pics of your dampner on the bike I should be able to see if there would be a clearance problem. Someone bought a set from me with the PEP nad never told me if there were any problems. jimandcherix2@aol.com

Jim

Tommy 17
05-09-2002, 07:27 PM
tinner rico does have the muscles not the denton... and man my scoops are holdin up great... i love them... they look awesome...

nakomis0
05-09-2002, 07:36 PM
Tinner how do I get some of dem der scoops?

veddersbetter
05-10-2002, 07:25 AM
I could use some of dem der scoops as well

05-10-2002, 01:22 PM
I did have to cut away one of tinners scoops for the dampner to move freely but no big deal,,it still mounted up the same and is sturdy gurdy..