PDA

View Full Version : Support Our Sport

pbell75
03-22-2005, 01:03 PM
I, like many of you, realize specal interest groups and governmental groups are closing riding areas as well as putting preasure on atv manufactures. I want to do something about this, but I find my writting skills a bit subpar. Thats were you come in, I'd like to receive copies of anyones formal submission that has been issued by you or someone you know that has been geared at supporting our sport. Copy and past them here, you can leave your names off if you want to. That way when we all hear about something that requires our attention, we'll have a database of letters to draw ideas from and maybe even copy and past as our own. I think many of us want to help, but fail to for a variety of reason, one of them being, we don't want to take the time to write a letter we feel may fall on deaf ears, or will make us look foolish. So please post your letters here for others to use. The louder our voice, the better we're heard

Also., if anyone knows of atv groups that need our support, post links here, that way we'll have the letters and the links and it shouldn't take any of us but 5 minutes to help Support our Sport!

Thanks

Paul

pbell75
03-22-2005, 01:45 PM
heres a list of current issues that need our attention. i found these on www.atvaonline.com under "Protect Your Rights"

Restrictions eyed for riding in national forests

New York to ban ATVs from Adirondack Forest

ATVA urges action on federal legislation to protect public land

Danger of kids riding full-size ATVs attracts national media attention

Plant and animal monitoring program launched at the Imperial Sand Dunes Recreation Area

http://www.atvaonline.com/rights.asp