PDA

View Full Version : Hrc Cam

HUNTSALOT
03-21-2005, 09:17 PM
Ok this is the last question about cams from me. I want to know if I go with the HRC cam and I do other mods later like big bore kit etc will the HRC cam be good enough? I wont do the Sparks even though I have his pipe. I have asked about Rossier Engineering on this site and so far after 119 looks and 2 people reply to that post. All I want to do is spend my money right for now on like the past I think that the sparks pipe was a waste of money but there is nothing I can do about that now. As far as upgrades all I am going to do is all bolt on kits nothing more.I want to buy a cam now But I want to buy a good one that will work great with more upgrades later. I am thinking Rossier Engineering but I hear such good things about the HRC cam. Please if any one can help that means you spent you money twice please let me know.

jeepeater347
03-22-2005, 06:27 AM
The cam will work great their are lots of guys using it with bigbore kits and it works really well

Mike545
03-22-2005, 11:25 AM
i have the hrc kit and love it, but my quad is stock

ky04450r
03-22-2005, 11:39 AM
I have the HRC cam, 13.1 JE piston, ported head, sparks pipe, uni filter, and a lightened flywheel The cam works good with my set up. To get a better cam you will have to do a lot of modification and spend a lot of money and you will have a bike that wouldn't be practical for everyday riding. just my .02 cents