PDA

View Full Version : Iatvhss......stock Class!!!!

QUADROOKIE
03-21-2005, 08:11 PM
Andy has confirmed it on the IATVHSS website!! There will be a stock class this year! He said there will be info posted on it soon!! Maybe this will help thin down the c-class a little bit!:D

Rdogg450
03-21-2005, 08:17 PM
Don't bet on it..... Stock class had no affect on Missouri's C-class but i know anything helps.:)

1BADYFZ
03-21-2005, 08:25 PM
S o do you have to have a completly stock quad, What about the mods on my YFZ? Were do I fall? I race mostly mx though.

Also quadrookie are you coming to the fort dodge mx race on the 27th?

QUADROOKIE
03-21-2005, 09:31 PM
Andy hasnt posted the specifics yet, but in most series', the stock class requires you run stock exhaust, stock shocks, and all motor parts stock. You usually can change tires, handlebars, and add things like nerfs and handguards, etc. I dont plan to go to Ft, Dodge. I need every second I can get to prepare for the race at The Farm. Besides, I am not much for MX racin, I like all 4 wheels on the ground. Well, most of the time anyway!!:D

geogeorge
03-22-2005, 12:09 AM
I'm happy. NowI have some were to race if I come to a Iowa race.

QUADROOKIE
03-22-2005, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Rdogg450
Don't bet on it..... Stock class had no affect on Missouri's C-class but i know anything helps.:)

It seemed like there were quite a few c-class riders with near stock machines. If the series grows like it is expected, there may have to be something done with c-class, or will it just go in maybe 3 groups and just scored by time? We will see I guess. Prolly depends a little on the rules for the stock class.

gyii
03-22-2005, 09:58 PM
I can see the C-class being split by age like the GNCC. Plus I think there's a first year racer c-class.
I'd predict maybe 15-20 quads in the stock class. I remember seeing alot of stockers in the afternoon races.

Shawn H
03-23-2005, 11:32 AM
Thats cool

Is it just me or is it all of us. I can not for anything get onto the Iowa site. I have tried so many fricking times and I cant.Really makes me mad!!!

QUADROOKIE
03-23-2005, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by snowgasm
Thats cool

Is it just me or is it all of us. I can not for anything get onto the Iowa site. I have tried so many fricking times and I cant.Really makes me mad!!!
Are you still using the old link from your favorites? I think it will only work if you use the www.iatvhss.com instead of the whole thing spelled out. Not sure tho, other than that, I dont know what could be the problem?:confused:

Shawn H
03-24-2005, 10:26 AM
No I HAVE the new link and I have registered and I still cant get anywhere on the site.:grr: :mad: