PDA

View Full Version : school shooting

hoser 400ex
03-21-2005, 06:36 PM
school shooting today in red lake minnesota 8 people dead including the gunman and his grandparents. 14 or 15 injured just got the end of the news tonite...

thoughts and prayers go out to the families....

03-21-2005, 06:42 PM
my thoughts and prayers are with those families (

nosliw
03-21-2005, 06:52 PM
yeesh wtf is wrong with people today?

FoxRacing81
03-21-2005, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by nosliw

Got Me...I have no idea how anyone could not like someone so much or be so messed up to take other innocent people's lives.

Quad18star
03-21-2005, 06:58 PM
:eek2: Holy f**k .... not another one . Like someone said .. what the hell is wrong with people these days ??? Are people gunna have to start wearing bulletproof vest to go get an education soon or what??

bulkdriverlp
03-21-2005, 07:01 PM
yea i heard about that, damn kid killed both his grandparents first, went to school ,walked in the front door killed the security guard and then just started shooting people at random in a classroom and stuff. it said on the news that one report was that he killed himself but they werent sure.

my thoughts go out to the families.:(

03-21-2005, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by nosliw

Amazing, i have a answer to that one..

Kids grow up today like that because of no guidence in there life.. There parents buy them whatever they want, they dont realize the value of a dollar, they have absolutly no clue on reality..

Why didnt kids do this 20-30 years ago? Because back then, the parents were more involved into there kids, than there crackpipe..

This doesnt have anything to do with when there 15 or 16, it has to do when they are born till about 4 years old.. if the guidence isnt there, then they are going to be little hoodlum *******s that have nothing better to do than to go kill somone..

I think i hit the nail on the head with that one..

And by the way, dont clutter this thread with your swag on how "my parents bought me this and im not shooting up my school" Because there are other kids out there that grew up like the kids that shoot up the schools that are fine.. its just some people take things differently than others.. So open your mind and think about that..

I wish all the people close to that incident my best.

Jesse

nosliw
03-21-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
indians :rolleyes:

lmao... i thought i was the only one not to use 'native americans'

Matt37
03-21-2005, 07:28 PM
So many school shootings these days, I think alot of the problem is bullying and things like that. I know when i was in high school some kids would get bullyed soo bad. It unfortunetly leads to this

iceracer65
03-21-2005, 07:30 PM
...that and they get caught up in these shooting/killing video games.

bluebaron
03-21-2005, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Dirt Merchant

There parents buy them whatever they want, they dont realize the value of a dollar, they have absolutly no clue on reality.. Kids grow up today like that because of no guidence in there life..

Why didnt kids do this 20-30 years ago? Because back then, the parents were more involved into there kids, than there crackpipe..

This doesnt have anything to do with when there 15 or 16, it has to do when they are born till about 4 years old .. if the guidence isnt there, then they are going to be little hoodlum *******s that have nothing better to do than to go kill somone..

Jesse

The cant buy to much on their own when their born to 4 years old

In 8th grade in a art class this kid was making fun of my picture so i told him to shut the hell up and respect my paintings and other peoples. So he said "fine,, my idea of respect is to bring a gun to school , and to shoot all of you.

So i reported him to the teacher and all he got was a day of Inschool suspension.

nosliw
03-21-2005, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by iceracer65
...that and they get caught up in these shooting/killing video games.

meh, you can only use that as an excuse when you include the fact that their parents arent an influence.

Butters
03-21-2005, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by bluebaron
im not stereo typing im just saying about the ones i know,,
its like saying every black guy i know smokes weed, but i only know 1, and smokes it up

whatever you need to watch how you say things. you may not think so but sometimes just the way you say things can sound like you are being racist or stereotyping.

TM426
03-21-2005, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
indians :rolleyes:

My soon to be wife is from Duluth. You should see the bars when the indians get thier checks for the month. I went up to Duluth to visit her parents. It's all a bunch of drunk indians walking around spending their hard earned money.:rolleyes: I went to the bar with her family and almost got in a fight with one. He called me a b*tch for holding my girls drink while she went to the girls room. Im not racist but they were causing trouble while I was there.

Mxjunkie
03-21-2005, 09:06 PM
A kid can only take so much, then they will snap. I cant stand bulleys or people bulleying me and I flip out. Now even if someone threatens me I'm extremly short fused. It sucks but the kids today are just really cruel. :(

It sucks that kid shot up his school but you have to remeber, people can only take so much. That or he just liked to kill people.

Quad18star
03-21-2005, 09:10 PM
Hrmm ... lotta racism and stereotyping going on I see . So if this wouldn't have happened on a reserve what would people have said ??? Did the Columbine shootings happen on a reserve ?? No they didn't !!!! How manyother school shootings have their been that DIDN'T happen on a reserve ?? Many .

I take it to heart when I see this stereotyping because I have Native or Indian in me .

It would be like me saying every German is a Nazi ... that wouldn't make much sense would it ??

Butters
03-21-2005, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Hrmm ... lotta racism and stereotyping going on I see . So if this wouldn't have happened on a reserve what would people have said ??? Did the Columbine shootings happen on a reserve ?? No they didn't !!!! How manyother school shootings have their been that DIDN'T happen on a reserve ?? Many .

I take it to heart when I see this stereotyping because I have Native or Indian in me .

It would be like me saying every German is a Nazi ... that wouldn't make much sense would it ??

yeah lets not even get started on the german thing cause the other half of me is german.

TM426
03-21-2005, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
A kid can only take so much, then they will snap. I cant stand bulleys or people bulleying me and I flip out. Now even if someone threatens me I'm extremly short fused. It sucks but the kids today are just really cruel. :(

It sucks that kid shot up his school but you have to remeber, people can only take so much. That or he just liked to kill people.

Thats true. I worry about my son going to school. Part of this is because kids cant fight like kids anymore. Kids bring guns, knives, and such to school. This past week I heard on the radio a little kids parents hiding crack in his backpack and like three other students COUGHT bringing guns to school. What ever happened to it being cool to hunt with your dad and maybe a little scrap on the way home from school. Now its cool to carry a gun and shoot people. I dont care about every one else. The bad can weed out the bad, but kids man.

Butters
03-21-2005, 09:18 PM
i'm sure they will just blame it on videogames or movies or something.

Quad18star
03-21-2005, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by TM426
My soon to be wife is from Duluth. You should see the bars when the indians get thier checks for the month. I went up to Duluth to visit her parents. It's all a bunch of drunk indians walking around spending their hard earned money.:rolleyes: I went to the bar with her family and almost got in a fight with one. He called me a b*tch for holding my girls drink while she went to the girls room. Im not racist but they were causing trouble while I was there.

That's weird , cuz I can go to any bar on pay day and see the average white guy ... who knows what his background is .... spend his hard earned welfare check . Hell many of them love to try and pick a fight with you also .

I know many Natives or Indians ... what ever you want to call them ... that work DAMN hard for their money . Many are harder workers than you and I will ever be .

Admin
03-21-2005, 09:28 PM
Hey guys, their is enough hate in this world already, so lets not fight amongst ourselves. Plus, I have much better things to do than delete racist comments. I would rather be in bed at 11:30PM, since I have worked since 7:30AM at my day job and came home at 5PM, just to work another 6 hours on ATVriders.com updates and maintenance to keep the site running.

Now, I will get 6 hours of sleep and start over tomorrow, so please don't make my life any more hectic than it already is.