PDA

View Full Version : "Quadfest 2005"......Pennsylvania

EXtreme-
03-21-2005, 05:43 PM
Quadfest 2005 (http://paatving.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=6&threadid=16799)

check this out...2 day event with 30 miles of hard trails, drag races, mudbogs and free camping :devil:

(link fixed)

pikey21
03-24-2005, 06:46 PM
im there not passin that one up

CuzzinOlaf
03-28-2005, 11:48 AM
I am going to be here too. My friend is the co-chairman of this event and said it should be awesome. I will ask if I can post the info she sent to me and let you guys know.

CuzzinOlaf
03-28-2005, 12:19 PM
The Quad Fest
Presented by PaAtving.com & Tri County ATV Recreation & Rescue Association

Dear ATV Community Friend,

On July 15, 16 and 17, PaAtving.com and Tri County ATV are joining forces for the first time to bring you “The Quad Fest.” This event will be the largest, most versatile ATV experience held in the state in 2005. It will include 2 days of trail riding [over 30+ miles each day], ATV drag races, ATV mud bog, and ATV quad pulls. We invite you to become a part of history by supporting and promoting our event. Since 1 in every 30 Pennsylvanians owns an ATV, “The Quad Fest” provides a captive market and lends itself to be a unique weekend for all. We hope to attract all quad owners from utility to sport, performance-to-modified as well as dirt bike owners.

“The Quad Fest” will be held at the Tri County ATV grounds in Heilwood, Pennsylvania. The grounds, which are normally exclusive to members, contain 325 acres of prime riding land as well as access to another 1000. They also have a pavilion with a full kitchen, a lighted track for drag racing, and an engineered pulling sled. Meals, games, prizes, entertainment and other activities are planned. Free primitive camping and ample parking* is available for all who attend.

The Quad Fest will be heavily advertised throughout Pennsylvania, as well as, Ohio, West Virginia and Maryland. We have contracted with Froggy 98 to hold a live action radio broadcast and pre-event day radio spots, likewise newspaper, flyers, web links, written news media, community events and television. An exclusive website has been established for the event: http://www.thequadfest.com (will be available 4/4)

Participants can purchase a weekend pass for $25 or a day pass for $15. All participants, who pre-register and pre-pay, will receive a FREE t-shirt for the event. The website will be available 4/4 to complete this process as well as schedule for the quad races, pulls, mud bog and camping. Exhibitor spaces are available on a first come, first served basis. A basic space for the weekend is $150; this entitles you to the space and your business name printed on the back of an event shirt, as well as a listing/link on the web page. Any donation of prizes will be acknowledged publicly with signage at the event.

If you have any questions, or need further information, please feel free to contact Jill Moyher at (412) 832-0611 or 1-866-402-0664. We look forward to having you join us at The Quad Fest 2005.

Sincerely Yours,

The Quad Fest
PaAtving.com
Tri County ATV Recreation & Rescue Association

*Parking will cost $1 or Canned Good, which will be donated to local food bank

“The Quad Fest” Schedule of Events 2005

Friday, July 15th

2pm-11pm – Set-up
Campers and Vendors may come at this time

Saturday, July 16th

7am-10am Set-up/arrival

10am 30 mile ride starts

*Vendor booths open all day
•Mud bogs open all day

3 to 5pm Live Radio
Broadcast on Froggy 98

4:30pm Kitchen opens for Buffet dinner ($5 All-you-can-eat + drinks)

5:30/6 pm Drag Events start

Evening Entertainment – TBA.

Saturday 10 PM All Vendors closed for the night

Sunday, July 17th

8am Kitchen open for Breakfast (all-you-can-eat $5, incl coffee, tea and juice)

8:30am 30 mile ride starts
•Vendors open all day *

10am Quad pulls start

Mud bog competition TBA

5pm Vendor Tear down

•Primitive Camping is FREE and available Friday and Saturday night

• Meals will be served

• Children’s events will also take place on Saturday

• Weekend Passes are $25/per person

• Daily Passes are $15/per person

VISIT www.thequadfest.com to get your participant pass information and register for
ATV drag races, ATV quad pulls and ATV mud bog as well as camping.

CuzzinOlaf
03-28-2005, 12:56 PM
A little more info:

You don't have to have the bikes registered if you are from NJ. Don't worry about that. I am the EVENT co-chairman, so I know that different states have different rules and we will be doing a Pre-registration online starting 4/4. WE are limiting this ride to 1000 people. We already have 4-5 vendors coming, and maybe ITP and some other manufactures, plus a dyno machine. There will be drag races, and even the utility bikes will drag.
(We might even give away another quad)

deathman53
03-28-2005, 03:37 PM
you guys allow trikes? or is it only quads.

Tommy 17
03-28-2005, 03:58 PM
i'll be there for sure! only live 15 mins from the place... :macho

CuzzinOlaf
03-28-2005, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by deathman53
you guys allow trikes? or is it only quads.

I emailed to find out and will letcha know as soon as I know.

CuzzinOlaf
03-28-2005, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by CuzzinOlaf
I emailed to find out and will letcha know as soon as I know.

Trikes are allowed.

:)

There is FREE camping, and there
are hotels not that far away, but we are having a DJ saturday night, so it will be a blast.

Kilabanshee
03-29-2005, 04:27 PM
Could you send me a registration form? I'm interested in the 30 mile trail ride, and drag racing. Sounds like a fun weekend!
dirtbiker225@comcast.net
Thanks,
Brent

EXtreme-
03-29-2005, 06:00 PM
Could you send me a registration form? Go to the link at the top of this thread and hit the forums at PaAtving and you'll see an email link in the thread to pre-register. We're creating a new webpage just for this ride but it's not done yet. For now, just whip up an email to confirm you and your buddies.

My 416 will be on the trials, but my Shee already has the drag race trophy sitting on it :p Bring it on!

Kilabanshee
03-29-2005, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by EXtreme-
My 416 will be on the trials, but my Shee already has the drag race trophy sitting on it :p Bring it on!

Make sure you banshee doesn't blow up on the line! :devil: I raced my friends scott's banshee toomies,piston,reeds,filter, ect I made the banshee look like an eton:eek2: C-Ya there! Look for the 450r in my profile. My 416ex will also be my trail bike.

Tommy 17
03-31-2005, 04:33 PM
bump!

chevy19
04-01-2005, 06:42 PM
where exactly is the place? i live in the poconos and i dont know if its worth the drive. Thanks

EXtreme-
04-01-2005, 10:09 PM
the name of the town is Heilwood, Pa. Just west of state college. Yea, it's worth the drive...especially if you stay for the whole weekend. You can ride till your fingers fall off. Plenty of good wood'zin for the sports and tons of nasty mudholes for the big thumpers to roll around in.

jeepnrocks
04-02-2005, 09:49 AM
I think I will be registering!!

CuzzinOlaf
04-02-2005, 12:24 PM
I plan on going with my girlfriend and at least one other....

You can ride all weekend, hang out, eat and it won't cost much except gas for me..... Lets hope gas doesn't hit $3 a gallon by summer like they predict.. :grr:

Tommy 17
04-04-2005, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by CuzzinOlaf
I plan on going with my girlfriend and at least one other....

You can ride all weekend, hang out, eat and it won't cost much except gas for me..... Lets hope gas doesn't hit $3 a gallon by summer like they predict.. :grr:

if gas hits 3$ a gallon i wont' be able to afford to drive there and i live 12 miles away:p :(

chevy19
04-08-2005, 08:30 PM
gas today was $2.23 by my house and in Jersey it is still like 1.99