PDA

View Full Version : BIG Problem

LiveToRide1930
03-21-2005, 04:51 PM
alright heres the deal,i was supposed to get an 05 trx400ex but my mom says its not fair to spend 5 Grand on you and not ur brothers and i found a good deal in PA but my mom was iffy on the deal,so my mom said why dont you get a used one,so im pretty much forced to get a used one,so im looking for a 2003 or 2004 model for around 3500 or 4 or if any1 is selling the 05 PM me and we can make a deal,if i comes down to it i will take a used 450r but thats a if it comes down.so plz some1 help me out cuz i need to get it soon as possible,so post links or anything that will help me out

thanks LTR

JUSTINcredible
03-21-2005, 04:57 PM
jeez sounds rough:rolleyes:

i wish my parents would buy me a 4 wheeler.

if you want a brand new one buy it your self

TGW_400ex
03-21-2005, 05:00 PM
05's are ugly and heavier why would you want one?

LiveToRide1930
03-21-2005, 05:02 PM
well i dont know,cuz i just did so now im looking for a used one

03-or 04 for around 3500 0r 4000

03-21-2005, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by LiveToRide1930
alright heres the deal,i was supposed to get an 05 trx400ex but my mom says its not fair to spend 5 Grand on you and not ur brothers and i found a good deal in PA but my mom was iffy on the deal,so my mom said why dont you get a used one,so im pretty much forced to get a used one,so im looking for a 2003 or 2004 model for around 3500 or 4 or if any1 is selling the 05 PM me and we can make a deal,if i comes down to it i will take a used 450r but thats a if it comes down.so plz some1 help me out cuz i need to get it soon as possible,so post links or anything that will help me out

thanks LTR

sorry jeff but

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
'AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH

Im sure you wont find a used 450r for under 5000... there is a dood in ohio that has a NICE 400ex in the classifieds for around 2200... its a 01 i believe..

I tried to tell ya, you wouldnt listen

Jesse

03-21-2005, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Dirt Merchant
sorry jeff but

'AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH

Im sure you wont find a used 450r for under 5000... there is a dood in ohio that has a NICE 400ex in the classifieds for around 2200... its a 01 i believe..

Jesse

sorry to tell ya' but there are :).

my dad bought 2 450r's at 2800 the first one and 3000 the second one, fixed them sold them and got one 400ex with goodies for me and a dsbaja for him (SOLD)

trick450r
03-21-2005, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by tony_jackass
sorry to tell ya' but there are :).

my dad bought 2 450r's at 2800 the first one and 3000 the second one, fixed them sold them and got one 400ex with goodies for me and a dsbaja for him (SOLD)

thats bull**** that you got 2 450r's for $2800 even if you mean you got 2 for $2800 each..still hard to believe

03-21-2005, 06:14 PM
unless they were wrecked

muddy400EX
03-21-2005, 06:15 PM
ohh booohooo, you have to get a used quad like most people our age. man that sucks :rolleyes: i have an 01 400ex that i am pefectly happy with, and i think the 05's are ugly as hell and they are heavier. and what do you mean "if it comes down to it you will take a used 450r" what is so bad about used quads, i would take a used 450r anyday!

Stevie-D
03-21-2005, 06:21 PM
you unthankful little SOB. :grr:

what makes you think that you are entitled to having a quad ??? for all the crap that parents put up with, we outta be buying them new quads.

but here you are *****!ng because you can't get something brand new:huh

what the heck is wrong with people nowadays??

03-21-2005, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by exracer64
unless they were wrecked

u got it!..... it was one for 3000 and the other one for 2800, we spent like 500 with the 2800 bucks 450r and like 500 with the 3000buck..

what we bought for the 2800:
-one pair of a-arms
-1 rim
-front plstics
-handlebars
-clutch lever
-piston

and some other things.....

for the 3000

-rear axle
-rear shock
-rear plstics
-chain
- 2 rear tires

we sold the for 4000 each.

03-21-2005, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Stevie-D

what makes you think that you are entitled to having a quad ??? for all the crap that parents put up with, we outta be buying them new quads.

dayyuumm someone's pissed :huh

nosliw
03-21-2005, 06:26 PM
you'll be happier with the older style so dont worry about that....

also i find it VERY irritating that the thread is entitled "BIG Problem".........

:rolleyes:

Scott-300ex
03-21-2005, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by JUSTINcredible
jeez sounds rough:rolleyes:

i wish my parents would buy me a 4 wheeler.

if you want a brand new one buy it your self

word

bulkdriverlp
03-21-2005, 07:07 PM
spoiled brat, get a job and buy your own quad. having things handed to you will hurt you in the end.:cool:

standardryder
03-21-2005, 07:16 PM
my parents bought me my first quad, but hey i was 12 at the time... no way to afford a new one myself. but nowadays i dont let my parents buy me everything i want (im 17 by the way) i feal guilty when they buy me stuff, like they havent put up with enough of me already. but hey, dont complain cause your rents wont buy you a 5000 dollar toy. put it this way, would you buy your mom a 5000 dollar hair dryer or something? something that she wants but you have no use for.... thats what im getting at.

TM426
03-21-2005, 08:12 PM
Man life is soooo hard. My mommy and daddy wont buy me a new quad. They should put you on mtv sweet 16 and watch you cry at the dinner table because you cant get it right away too. When I turned 16 I had to buy my own car for 300 dollars and do the brakes myself. The car had no brakes when I bought it. That shows how much parents love their kids when they let their kids buy a 300 dollar car and let them do their own brakes at 16.:rolleyes: But, not to get off subject you are very lucky thats what you get. I wanted to race as a kid and my parents always said no. I was lucky to have a huffy.

bluebaron
03-21-2005, 08:25 PM
I ate a candle last night

derekhonda
03-21-2005, 08:37 PM
According to your signature, you already own one. Man i love it when people do that *cough brian-250 cough*

Nut up and get a job if you truly want an 05, but sure as **** dont come here and complain cause you have to settle for a 04 cause thats all the money your parents will give you.

nosliw
03-21-2005, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by bluebaron
I ate a candle last night

i pooped a hammer

400exrules
03-21-2005, 09:14 PM

for real, i know ppl are gettin tired of hearin me b*tch about how i have to pay for everything and my parents wont even help me to buy my own quad, and i understand that cuz money is tight around here.....but this kid is a prime example of ppl who dont appreciate the things their parents work hard for everyday to get them, just to make em happy

TM426
03-21-2005, 09:44 PM
DUDE! I just read your profile. If you were born in 1965, still living at home, parents buying you a quad, girls, and games, there is a HUGE problem here. GET A LIFE!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: HAHAHA

OH, I cant forget still in school.;) I'm sure your going to be the greatest doctor.

muddy400EX
03-21-2005, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by TM426
DUDE! I just read your profile. If you were born in 1965, still living at home, parents buying you a quad, girls, and games, there is a HUGE problem here. GET A LIFE!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: HAHAHA

OH, I cant forget still in school.;) I'm sure your going to be the greatest doctor.

LMAO, i saw that to

LiveToRide1930
03-22-2005, 03:50 PM
dude im 14 i lie in everthing thing i sign up for cuz of the *******s u find where u live and all the bunch of crap

MXracer16
03-22-2005, 04:27 PM

I agree with you 100% My parents bought me my first quad and thats it. Now, I have to save up to buy all my stuff, four-wheeler and snowmobile. The car I'm going to get is from my mom handed down to my sister handed down to me then. Suck it up and earn it. I'm gonna have to give your mom a pat on the back for not getting it for you. Dont you think your brothers would get a little upset too?

chucked
03-22-2005, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Dirt Merchant
sorry jeff but

Jesse

I know a guy selling one for $3500.

FourFiftyFour
03-22-2005, 08:42 PM
i wish i would have had that big of a problem, instead i had to pay for a used quad myself, and my first ride ever on it, the top end blew

the day my parents bought me a quad, it would snow here in july

but hey, im proud of my used cannondale that has zippy ties stitching the plastics together. My name is on the title and it feels good :cool:

hondaracer305
03-22-2005, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by LiveToRide1930
dude im 14 i lie in everthing thing i sign up for cuz of the *******s u find where u live and all the bunch of crap

LoL

Scott-300ex
03-22-2005, 09:08 PM
ok guys, he gets the point we are all trying to make, don't be a ***** and not earn for what you get given to you

i hate people who get everything given to them, i know a lot of people like that too, they get a couple cars, blow stuff up in them and get that paid for to get fixed, went threw $10,000 of thier parents money in a year and they complain that they have to buy gas, when we have to pay for cars, quads, insurance, gas, oil, and all that, i want to beat the hell out of them

thats funny your parents let you buy a $300 car with no brakes, but i've done brakes way before i was 16, so my parents would be ok with that

lets see, i've had to pay for my
-kx60
-almost all of my quad
-my car
-gas
-insurance on my car
-i think insurance on my quad
-oil and stuff
-and fast food
-every day stuff
-and im sure a lot more

lifes tough but when YOU PERSONALLY own it, it feels good and is awsome!

SGA
03-22-2005, 09:25 PM
I say earn your money the old fashioned way. " Inherent it"

Punk'd
03-22-2005, 09:27 PM
A used quad is not bad at all settle with what you can get just be nice to your mom:macho

muddy400EX
03-22-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Punk'd
A used quad is not bad at all settle with what you can get just be nice to your mom:macho

yup. livetoride1930, i dont see why you would want a brand new quad anyways. is it because it makes you feel cool to have a 2005 quad? a brand new 400ex is not going to be any faster, or handle better than a used one, so just get a used one. and with 4 grand, you can get a very nice '01-'02 400ex.

03-22-2005, 10:15 PM
must be nice of your parents to buy you a used or even a new quad.:rolleyes:

when i was eleven i had to buy (myself) a junker 200sx for 400$ for my first quad. sold it bought a junker trailboss 1400$. and then i went to my dealer and bought MYSELF a new 03 400EX. I pay for my own gas oil insurance and registration(for the quad) modifications and everything. the only time my parents would buy me stuff for my quad would be either my birthday or christmas. i worked my nuts off last summer cutting grass 7 days a week for people all around town and now i have to get a real 9-5 job to pay for it. im only 14. and ill probably have to get the same job the summer after that. Ya it sucks but i pays off in the end. I respect my stuff that i worked long and hard for. when mommy and daddy buys you stuff i doesnt matter. if i said to my dad buy me a brand new 400EX he would probably slap me in the back of the head for saying something stupid like that. And then bitc* about it?:rolleyes: you seriously need to grow up. Get a job and then buy your self a quad.i hate spoiled *** kids that have no respect for anything because mommy and daddy bought it for them.

muddy400EX
03-22-2005, 10:25 PM
after years of begging for a quad, my rents bought me an $1800 400ex. i fixed it up with some hop-ups that i payed for, and then traded it for a dirtbike, then traded that back for another stock 400ex that i have bought some mods for. and ill admit that my dad helps me out with some of the stuff but he also rides it and is into the sport to so it kinda makes since:)