PDA

View Full Version : ut oh....

rollie
03-21-2005, 04:17 PM
i sold my raptor shock to a member here on exriders(he is now banned) and i clearly stated that it was ``banged up but it holds oil fine...he recived it today and now hes pissed at me and i tryed to talk to him him a professial manner(said sorry showed him where i said that it was banged up) and he just said to stop the bull****...which there was none off

this was my first transation with a member and im wondering how to improve to keep the buyers happy?

thanks

Screamin440
03-21-2005, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by nacsracer12
i sold my raptor shock to a member here on exriders(he is now banned) and i clearly stated that it was ``banged up but it holds oil fine...he recived it today and now hes pissed at me and i tryed to talk to him him a professial manner(said sorry showed him where i said that it was banged up) and he just said to stop the bull****...which there was none off

this was my first transation with a member and im wondering how to improve to keep the buyers happy?

thanks

Some people you can't please no matter what you do. I've worked in the automotive business long enough to know this.

derekhonda
03-22-2005, 09:55 AM
if it was junk you shouldnt have sold it. If it worked and just didnt look pretty screw him.

Scott-300ex
03-22-2005, 10:51 AM
could've taken and sent a picture of it

that sucks though

who was he?

03-22-2005, 11:23 AM
Been there done that. I sold my old yoshimura pipe and the guy said it was used "hardcore". IT was in eperfect working condition. The cap had a couple of dings but nothing i didn't state.

YFZ450Ridr
03-22-2005, 11:50 AM
i think if you told him everything about it and answered all of his questions you did nothing wrong. some people expect to see something brand new and shiney and dont consider the fact that it's used.

Out_Sider
03-22-2005, 11:50 AM
just forget about it, if he's banned anyway, and he got the shock just dont worry about it, as long as u didnt sell a junk product, u shouldnt worry