PDA

View Full Version : I thought i could walk it off??

Rootar
03-21-2005, 11:41 AM
Well thats what i thought, but it didnt really work out to well. Me and my gf went to texarkana for the day on sunday afternoon. I had to go by darkslide (friends skateshop/park) to get my friend a deck, becasue he broke his the day before. So, I go in there and get it and then the gf wants to see me skate, because she never has. I grab stevens board which is completely different setup than mine and go in there start doin a few lines around the park. Everything was going great. I landed my bs disaster revert over the spine first try. Then i go to do a simple little rock transfer over the spine and WAM stevens stupid slick *** wheels shoot out and i fell straight to my *** from bout 4 - 5 feet. Not catching my self at all I landed right on my ***. I got up quick you know becasue gf was standing right there. We left and I acted like it wasnt hurtin that bad (it hurt worse then breaking my wrist like i did over the summer). I went and got an x-ray this mourning and sure enough its a good break. Now I can't do **** for at least 4 weeks:( and spring break is next week. We were going on a 4wheeler trip for spring break and I cant even stand to sit down my my quad :grr:. I dunno maybe if i get really dopey on ibprofen i could ride one day around here. I dunno this really ****ing sucks and i need to vent. Well now i get pitty form the gf, she is all nice about everything and does stuff for me. So i guess thats the only good thing.

*there *****es its readable*

wilkin250r
03-21-2005, 01:22 PM
That's the longest sentence I've ever seen in my life.

derekhonda
03-21-2005, 01:30 PM
I dont know if it can even be considered a sentence, no period at the end and no capital letter to begin. Hmmmm......

rubiowner01
03-21-2005, 04:44 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/positive10.jpg

frcfed4
03-21-2005, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by rubiowner01
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/positive10.jpg

LMAO

Rootar
03-22-2005, 07:13 AM
Sorry didn't relize that. I was kinda in a bad mood. Here i'll go back and fix it.

btw the pic aint showing on my cp what is it of :confused:

Rdhanded2
03-22-2005, 09:56 AM
man that sucks.... I don't think I would ride though. No reason to hurt it any worse than you already have. Of course that will be hard to do on spring break!

Rootar
03-22-2005, 05:10 PM
ok now i see the pick yall ****ing suck why bother posting **** like that? Your not the one with a ****ing broke tail bone, that cant ride for 4 weeks. wtf:confused:

Aceman
03-22-2005, 07:18 PM
Chill...no one held a gun to your head and made you show off to your girlfriend. Stupid hurts doesn't it?:rolleyes:

bulkdriverlp
03-22-2005, 07:23 PM
yea damn show off, was your girlfriend impressed with your moves?? she aint gunna get any from you for a while now, so i guess she can move on to a real man.....lmao:eek: