PDA

View Full Version : Idaho State Series Round one video~~Glenns Ferry ~~

QuadJunkies
03-21-2005, 10:40 AM
Idaho State Series~~Glenns Ferry Idaho~~

This wk end marked our 1st MX race of the Idaho State Series. This wk ends race was held in Glenns Ferry Idaho. VERY fun track!!! I had a blast as well but was very slow. This is my second race since my wreck and I felt like a Mac truck ran me over!! lol Ive still got alot of healing in my back to do. I was pretty slow in the whoops...well everywhere really but the whoops was the worste of it ..lol

Troy ended up racing my Honda instead of his Predator.. The stock shocks are just horrible on an MX track, Mine has the suspention..his, the POWER and mine lacks that with all the 450'sbut he still hung just didint TEAR any of them ... Anyway you looks at it, he was slowed by both and ended up with a 3rd on Sat. and last on Sunday race :( He may be out the rest of this year if he cant get some shocks soon. I took 4th place Sat. and 3rd overall on Sunday out of 8-9 ladies. Ill be doing some vidoes of some of the MX series this spring/summer for all that I can attend.I think we had somewhere around 35-40 riders total this wk end .. I met some really great people this wk end and had a BLAST!! go to

www.quadjunkies.neptune.com