PDA

View Full Version : Any XC Races This Weekend

shaff107
03-21-2005, 09:36 AM
I was looking for any Hare Scramble Race this weekend. Let me Know whats going on this weekend any where lets hear it. If its to far then i wont be there. :p

dirtriderex
03-21-2005, 06:50 PM
bump

quadracer12
03-21-2005, 07:01 PM
i think the only races you will find this week shaff is racing around the yeard lookin for easter eggs!:blah: but i would agree you need the practice:eek:

markk
03-21-2005, 07:41 PM
ouch, Iv been looking, But i havent found any either.

BUMP

harescrambler45
03-21-2005, 10:01 PM
oops sorry was 1 in linton Ky.very very good race.

shaff107
03-22-2005, 08:26 AM
quadracer12 ... if u are the person that i think that u are then it looks like from the your place this weekend at the mid south u should come and practice up here with me some this weekend. Maybe we can all go hit up casey and practice. I got second this weekend LoL ....

Let me know if u are down for some riding over at casey this weekend?

quadracer12
03-22-2005, 03:13 PM
let me get back to you on that shaff. got my piston out now. overheated at goergia and fried the rings. really down on power. as you can tell by the mid south results:( my strategy was to get out front and smoke em out but it didn't fire on the first hit. ill pm you later.

KILLAQuad
03-22-2005, 03:17 PM
Princess... i will go to Casey this weekend with ya.... i was going to head to the Badlands but if you go to casey i will follow you there or come pick you up.....:D

Talk to ME SON....:macho

I gotta get the ReKluse Back in though.....:rolleyes: ... DiDnt like the Normal clutch even after the ReKluse ATE itself....:ermm:

WhiteZee
03-22-2005, 06:36 PM
what happened to your rekluse?

jshtex
03-22-2005, 08:36 PM
Pretty sure it was a scheduling snafu but we are XC racing this weekend here in Texas. www.atvccs.com

I can tell ya that my wife aint to happy about it but heck we have a church service and they are going to have an egg hunt for the kidos so i can't imagine any other place I would rather be.

KILLAQuad
03-23-2005, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by WhiteZee
what happened to your rekluse?

I took it out cause it was ..... well done for if i can say.... Slipping like Krazzy.......

Then i put it back to the manual clutch and i dont like it as much now so im waiting on one stock fiber to go with my brand new 7 fibers and we will have her back in and running.....:D

Now just when will the fiber get here is the question....:confused:

GNCCracr
03-23-2005, 07:45 AM
I have searched all the states around us, and the only race i have heard about is a race in Ohio at a place called Hole in the Wall. Laz told me about it. Supposed to be VERY tech. But is only a 1 hour race. Really dont want to drive that far for a 1 hour race. I am game for ripping up Casey if we can get a group together. I am riding somewhere this weekend!! So if anyone knows of a ride anywhere that is not just a pleasure ride! Please let me know. Thanks Darrell

WhiteZee
03-23-2005, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by KILLAQuad
I took it out cause it was ..... well done for if i can say.... Slipping like Krazzy.......

Then i put it back to the manual clutch and i dont like it as much now so im waiting on one stock fiber to go with my brand new 7 fibers and we will have her back in and running.....:D

Now just when will the fiber get here is the question....:confused:
mines doing the same thing, iv had about 15 -20 hours on it and its just now starting to slip. i just ordered another fiber plate, and im going to install my hinson basket next week along with the new clutch plate.

make sure when you are measuring your clearances, you disconnect the clutch cable from the clutch arm, it will throw your reading off.

03-23-2005, 10:34 AM
2 hair scramble in southern ohio this weekend. one sat one easter day.