PDA

View Full Version : freestyle dvd

mach5racing4
03-21-2005, 09:04 AM
Does anyone know if the CV boyz or anyone have a freestyle dvd out yet, i have all the huevos dvd's and carpe diem, but there isnt much at all for wheelies, anybody know of any? thanks

JLanphear
03-21-2005, 09:56 AM
Hey man....not yet.....We have been in a few streetbike DVD's if you are interested in any of those I can let you know which ones and how to get them.

As for our own DVD....Hopefully after this summer....Last year was kinda a crappy year for our crew, so hopefully it'll pick up this year once the snow is gone.

Thanks for the interest!!!

-Josh

Hondadudeehhhh
03-21-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by JLanphear
Hey man....not yet.....We have been in a few streetbike DVD's if you are interested in any of those I can let you know which ones and how to get them.

As for our own DVD....Hopefully after this summer....Last year was kinda a crappy year for our crew, so hopefully it'll pick up this year once the snow is gone.

Thanks for the interest!!!

-Josh

i think akraix or h bomb should hit you guys up and feature you in one of the up comings vids for some exposure

JLanphear
03-21-2005, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
i think akraix or h bomb should hit you guys up and feature you in one of the up comings vids for some exposure

I would be all up for that!!!!

mach5racing4
03-21-2005, 05:59 PM
I am definetly interested in the streetbike dvd's you guys are in. if you could let me know i would appreciate it, thanks Bob

Raptorchick
03-22-2005, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh

I agree...I'd like to see them in an Akraix vid or maybe in Carpe Diem 2.

Premis
03-22-2005, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by raptorchick
I agree...I'd like to see them in Carpe Diem 2.

I have been talking with josh and hopefully you will see him and the CVboyz in Carpe Diem 2. These guys can do some sweet stuff and I am stoked to get them invloved.

Carpe Diem 2 is coming along great, I am stoked to get it released this fall. All of your suggestions have not gone unoticed.

B-Rod
03-23-2005, 07:59 PM
That would be awsome, deffinitely should go down

Bryan

JLanphear
03-24-2005, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by mach5racing4
I am definetly interested in the streetbike dvd's you guys are in. if you could let me know i would appreciate it, thanks Bob

Hey Man....I have 'em available...I don't wanna blatently advertise here on the site so if you email me at josh@cvboyz.com I'll give ya a sweet deal.

Originally posted by Innervision
I have been talking with josh and hopefully you will see him and the CVboyz in Carpe Diem 2. These guys can do some sweet stuff and I am stoked to get them invloved.

Carpe Diem 2 is coming along great, I am stoked to get it released this fall. All of your suggestions have not gone unoticed.

Brad, thanks a ton for everything! Can't wait to be a part of your project. Very excited for this year to get rolling!!!

It is great to see a company such as yourselves that is out there to give the fans what they want to see. :macho

Thanks for the comments Raptorchick ;) .

B-Rod sighting :blah: ....welcome to the site.

CAMPRO
03-24-2005, 04:11 PM
Hey Man....I have 'em available...I don't wanna blatently advertise here on the site so if you email me at josh@cvboyz.com I'll give ya a sweet deal.

Brad, thanks a ton for everything! Can't wait to be a part of your project. Very excited for this year to get rolling!!!

It is great to see a company such as yourselves that is out there to give the fans what they want to see. :macho

Thanks for the comments Raptorchick ;) .

B-Rod sighting :blah: ....welcome to the site.

What, what, what??? Something going down that I should know about? I want in on this "project" too. Sure, Lanphear is the big star, but everyone loves watching me wreck!!

-Drew
aka... "cvbz crash dummy"

Raptorchick
03-24-2005, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by CAMPRO
Sure, Lanphear is the big star, but everyone loves watching me wreck!!

Drew, you are too funny. :D

Thanks for the comments Raptorchick

;)

MxGiRrL42
03-24-2005, 08:34 PM
very excited to see cv boys... uhhh actually josh :D in a new carpe diem movie! sounds awesome! make sure to get a few shots of his back end!! haha ;) sweet thang!

JLanphear
03-28-2005, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by MxGiRrL42
very excited to see cv boys... uhhh actually josh :D in a new carpe diem movie! sounds awesome! make sure to get a few shots of his back end!! haha ;) sweet thang!

Holy Moly :eek:

:o

MxGiRrL42
03-28-2005, 10:12 PM
LOL!! :devil: ;)

mach5racing4
03-29-2005, 05:18 PM

what are the video's you were talking about? thanks

JLanphear
03-29-2005, 06:56 PM
what are the video's you were talking about? thanks

Some of our guys have been in a few different, but the specific ones I'm talking about are Redline 4 Life : Stunt Delicious and Redline 4 Life : Bring the Heat. Stunt Delicious is the latest one and is nominated for an Xtremmy award for best DVD of the year.

-Josh

mach5racing4
03-30-2005, 10:50 AM
sweet i will check those out thanks

JLanphear
03-30-2005, 11:37 AM
sweet i will check those out thanks

Okay...If you are interested in either just lemme know cause I'll give you a deal.

-Josh