PDA

View Full Version : does anyone no about muzzy's exhaust?

lil400exman
05-09-2002, 01:53 PM
:confused: help!:confused:

i heard about the muzzys pipe i want one i like the sparks but thats race only its just to loud! which i do have so i was lookin through dirt wheeels and saw muzzys there kinda high but does anyone have the pipe or anything like that?? i need a boost but i dont want to comprmise the motor ith a 440 or 465 or sumthin i was lookin at a turbo dirt wheels may 02 but its just too much any other ideas? i got a k&n on it with it rejjeted and tat helps but any cheap and good boosts? like in the the max i wanna spend is 450 bucks and not a lot of engine work a cam sure a port job i dunno but help!:huh :huh

MR. HONDA EX'S
05-09-2002, 06:15 PM
I wish I know. I'm looking into this pipe also. I'm thinking about dumping my big gun, and putting the stock head pipe with a slip-on. If it's has good as their bike pipe, it should bee great.

05-10-2002, 06:59 AM
My friend has got one and it is not really all that good. when we were both stock and he had his muzzy and i had my bills Thunder i would waste him in a 1/4 mile drag. All his didi was make alot of noise tht wasn't needed.

I wouldn't recomend it.

05-10-2002, 07:20 AM
I've also been told the muzzy's stick out past the grab bar way to far,,it will hit if you stand the bike up..

lil400exman
05-10-2002, 09:03 AM
hey thanks everyone! but now due to my $$$$$ sitsuation i have to sell if you look under classifeds you will find the complete description on it i am askin 4,200 and i never bottomed the suspension on it!