PDA

View Full Version : Harold Goodmans NEW TT/MX YFZ CHEAP

OutlawEX
03-21-2005, 07:12 AM
Ok what I have here is Harold Goodman’s 04 race TT machine. This machine is the same bike as his MX race bike. The only thing different is the suspension set up as it’s for TT racing. When I was over there, it wasn’t planned to snap pics of the bike and list for sale. But I snagged a few when I was there. This bike is mint. He only used this machine for 8 national rides. Now for the Goodies, bike comes with RPM 250R axle,RPM sprocket hub,RPM anti fade, Baldwin Hubs, Rath sway bar, AC nerfbars, AC bumper, AC grab bar, Denton Stabilizer, Walsh swingarm,Walsh a-arms, Walsh steering stem, Walsh spindles, PEP shocks, Douglas rears,10X5 fronts ,Renthal bars, gussetted,sparks super charger kit, sparks national porting,Aftermarket Rod,Bored to a 450cc,Sparks big core exhaust,Rev box,hinson baskit,inner hub,pressure plate. I think that about sums it all up. I think there is a walsh battery box as well and im sure i am missing some things. If you have any questions email me. Price is $12000

MX Machine-$8500

Ok what we are willing to do is salvage all the TT set up and sell the bike without a-arms and swing arm and shocks. So basically you are getting everything besides the suspension components. The mod list is above. We will sell this half of the bike for $8500. These are the only pictures I have.

In the picture the bar clamps were off but will be put back on when bike is sold.

PLEASE DO NOT POST IF NOT INTERESTED TO BUY

Any questions email us at MXRRevolution@aol.com

OutlawEX
03-21-2005, 07:14 AM
Another

nh591
03-21-2005, 07:42 AM
its harold goodmans so its worth 2 times as much like his stock take off 8500 for a quad with flat tires, just a tip pros quads should be cheaper think about it they have 3 times the beating :devil:

OutlawEX
03-21-2005, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by nh591
its harold goodmans so its worth 2 times as much like his stock take off 8500 for a quad with flat tires, just a tip pros quads should be cheaper think about it they have 3 times the beating :devil:

Please read before posting. DO NOT POST IF NOT INTERESTED TO BUY!

TT tires do not hold air like MX tires as they are alot softer rubber. For some one wanting to get these parts that this bike has,It would take about a year for the motor to get done by curtis. This bike used used in TT only so it didnt see the abuse of MX riding.

Again Please do not post if you are not interested to buy. Thanks for your time

Brandon

badz400
03-23-2005, 10:39 AM
wow its goodmans quad i give 3200 bucks cash right now

raptorman2001
03-25-2005, 06:15 PM
YEA RIGHT WERE TALKING BOUT GOODMANS QUAD!!!!:D i will give you 3400 cash right now:devil: :devil: !!!!!!!!

raptorman2001
03-25-2005, 06:18 PM
o yea i forgot also you said that the quad didnt have as much as wear because it was a tt quad but im here to tell everyone i race tt and i have to rebuild my quad every two races tt really burns that tranny and motor!!I know some pro mx racers that dont have to rebuild there bike for 4 or so races!!

OutlawEX
04-24-2005, 10:47 AM
Shoot us some offers. We will part the bike out if someone buys the Sparks motor for 5k. Motor has 5 rides on it

04-26-2005, 12:23 PM
do u still have the mx bike for sale

if so pm me

OutlawEX
04-26-2005, 01:36 PM
No but we can make the TT bike mx. We can sell the tt bike without tt parts and then all u need is mx parts which i can get.

04-26-2005, 05:50 PM
if ud part out... how much and what [attern are the front baldwin hubs??

PM me.

OutlawEX
04-26-2005, 07:52 PM
Cant negosiate details of parting out until motor gets sold.

OutlawEX
04-30-2005, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by DRIVER8
.........who's harold goodman? does he race?

Harold Goodman is a Top 10 pro GNC racer which quit riding for a few years and now has come back . This YFZ450 was one of the first season bikes he rode in the production based races. This was used in 5 TT races as he had 4 YFZ's

clouse450tt
05-08-2005, 02:50 PM
thats funny you have this bike for sale because one of my friends just bougt harolds o4 tt bike he must have more than one uh

Admin
05-08-2005, 10:41 PM
Please keep the discussion to question about the machine and nothing more.

Thanks
Harlen