PDA

View Full Version : Iatvhss

tdsongster
03-20-2005, 07:52 PM
Anyone from Omaha going to the Iowa Harescrambles?

RingoYFZ450
03-20-2005, 10:19 PM
I am from Omaha , this will be my first year racing XC. What class are you in?

tdsongster
03-21-2005, 08:11 AM
This is my first year as well, I will be running in the C class.

BigThumper33
03-21-2005, 09:48 PM
I have a buddy in Council Bluffs(Certified Racing) on a 250R, and another from Omaha on a predator that are supposed to be running the series.

I'll be down in Indianola in April to watch that race.

Johnny & Monica
03-21-2005, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by BigThumper33
I have a buddy in Council Bluffs(Certified Racing) on a 250R, and another from Omaha on a predator that are supposed to be running the series.

I'll be down in Indianola in April to watch that race.

Watch:confused: :confused: :confused:

Dont feel bad me an my kids went to grindstone caatv series just to watch this weekend an the kids hated not getting to race:(

BigThumper33
03-22-2005, 09:02 PM
The farm isn't going to be a bike race for awhile, so yes I have to watch :D

Hawk III
03-22-2005, 09:48 PM
thump is a puss and went to 2 wheels... :D I will be there racing on a 250r for the xc (hopefully it's done) and the mx on saturday on my 450r

BigThumper33
03-23-2005, 12:24 PM
Eat it Hawk :devil:

I was in the shop on sunday, unless you get your butt down there and put in some wrench time good luck getting that 250 ready to go... :blah:

Hawk III
03-23-2005, 02:46 PM
still waiting on a couple of things... :(

buildinitnow
03-23-2005, 06:21 PM
I looked at the farm mx, and it said there was a XC motorcross class for saturday. My question is what are the rules for the XC motorcross class. Like will it be limited to +1 a-arm length. Just wondering if we will have pimped out mx quads racing in the XC motorcross class, then those riders switching quads and racing a pimped out XC quad at the harescramble. I mean i can understand switching miscellaneous things, but not entire quads. I guess i am doing alot of b!^#$%^g on here, but just got some questions i am wondering about. If someone could hook me up with the answers that would be great.

QUADROOKIE
03-23-2005, 07:41 PM
Well, I dont know the exact rules, but I am guessing that there will be very few, if any people that have 2 separate "pimped out" quads. I think you have to race the XC race to be allowed in the XC MX class, and I would be willing to bet that the majority of the XC guys will do very little, if anything to their quads for the MX race.

gyii
03-23-2005, 08:41 PM
I think you have to run both days, same quad to qualify for the XC-class MX race and I KNOW there will be a width restriction.

rpmquad
03-23-2005, 08:47 PM
you will be able to race your mx quad on sat and then run a xc quad on sun......the xc class on sat is for guys who dont have a mx set up and or a seperate mx quad....hawk will have 2 full on racers down there if we get his laegers 250r done in time :)

burrows
03-23-2005, 08:52 PM
If they ride 2 different quads will they be able to add up points for both days? That wouldn't be fair for those that only have one quad. We need to check into this before we get there so there is no mix up. hey what about the card they want us to buy to race Saturday? We don't want to pay 20.00 for one race and not use the card again. Any ideas? mommab

rpmquad
03-23-2005, 09:06 PM
dont get cheap on me now momma b :devil: .....

QUADROOKIE
03-23-2005, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by burrows
If they ride 2 different quads will they be able to add up points for both days? That wouldn't be fair for those that only have one quad. We need to check into this before we get there so there is no mix up. hey what about the card they want us to buy to race Saturday? We don't want to pay 20.00 for one race and not use the card again. Any ideas? mommab

I think what he means is that you can race a different quad for mx on sat, BUT not in the XC class. You would have to race the regular d-22 or whatever it is classes for mx. Also, your Mo. district card should work for the XC MX class race on sat. I think anyway!:D

rpmquad
03-23-2005, 09:27 PM
yep...that is my understanding of it :D

burrows
03-23-2005, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by rpmquad
dont get cheap on me now momma b :devil: .....

By golly when ya got 3 racin I may be drinkin your water. lol mommab

rpmquad
03-23-2005, 09:37 PM
lmao....the cooler is always open :D ....

burrows
03-23-2005, 09:37 PM
We don't have district cards down here. You just go and pay your entry fee and you are good for the race. If it is a ATVA or AMA then we do have that card but we have to have that for the Iowa. But no district race down this way. You guys could come race any MO. race and not have to have a card..mommab

Johnny & Monica
03-23-2005, 09:43 PM
I agree we gotta buy 3 ama cards an 3 entry fees the 2nd at kakoka then 7 days later pay 2 more entry fees for taylor an chances mx at Ia then sun. pay 3 more entry fees if we got buy 2 extra distric cards that`ll be a bummer.An all the gate fees

burrows
03-23-2005, 09:51 PM
Isn't that the craps...Thought I was the only one on here tonight wining about the money. Guess we will have to take up donations to pay for our kids. We are going to have to start picking up road kill just to be able to afford to eat at the races. lmao...hey ron come to our trailor for snacks. Will fix ya right up..mommab

Johnny & Monica
03-23-2005, 10:01 PM
Money money money I`m going to have to make Blanton work double time at the truck stop.:D You better save snacks for us momma B. we`ll be to broke to eat lol

burrows
03-23-2005, 10:08 PM
Michael finally got his shocks in today so he has all this stuff in his room and no quad to put it on. lol. I will get in touch with ya later this week. I will need to come get that stuff from mark so he can put the yammy together this weekend. Time is ticking...

Shawn H
03-24-2005, 11:15 AM
Ahh come on quit your sniveling about the money!

Johnny maybe you should be working at the truck stop? Oh wait then you would be more broke since you would have to pay:D :uhoh:

Momma, The boys going to NC to race the GNCC?

rpmquad
03-24-2005, 08:42 PM
momma b my favorite road kill is opossum so keep an eye out while your heading to the track :devil:

burrows
03-24-2005, 08:47 PM
momma b my favorite road kill is opossum so keep an eye out while your heading to the track :devil:

Nah you want skunk. Gives that aroma to want more. lol. Ask Bradley about skunks. He found out real fast you don't want to trap those things...That was bad....lmao mommab

rpmquad
03-24-2005, 09:49 PM
tell him to rap a tarp around the trap next time lol.....grilled muskrat is also tasty ;)

Johnny & Monica
03-24-2005, 09:55 PM
Ron what about skipping work this week to ride?Tommorow is the last day of the week:(

Shawn you still on for Kahoka??

Momma B I hate to tell you but the last skunk you cooked up was dry with no flavor,let Aaron cook the next one:blah:

burrows
03-24-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Ron what about skipping work this week to ride?Tommorow is the last day of the week:(

Shawn you still on for Kahoka??

Momma B I hate to tell you but the last skunk you cooked up was dry with no flavor,let Aaron cook the next one:blah:

Aaron doesn't know how to cook anything but spagetti with Ragu sause. lol. I may need you to meet me somewhere tomorrow to get that stuff from Mark. Michael is ready for it. Just waiting for the valve and he is ready to move this thing down the road.

rpmquad
03-24-2005, 10:22 PM
:( sorry johnny the week got away from me lol my lab had puppies this week and i have been busy at work....i will try for next week lol

QUADROOKIE
03-26-2005, 07:29 PM
Ok.....Is anyone else losing sleep yet besides me???:D I cant beleive it is only 2 weeks til The Farm!! Boy I sure hope it doesnt rain much between now and then I really dont want my first race to be a mudbog, but if it is, well then bring it on!!

400exmom
03-26-2005, 07:34 PM
im getting my last practice ride in tommorow till the race!

i think im racing womens in the morning and B class in the afternoon:)

hands on helmuts:devil:

QUADROOKIE
03-26-2005, 08:18 PM
:eek2: 4 hours of racin?!?!?!?!?! There is no way in he!! I could do that!! I will be lucky to make it the full 2!!! I will ride both days next weekend so that will help me some, but I am no where near in shape for riding. I have been working out and running, so I am in pretty good shape overall, but riding is a different story!! Cant wait to see everyone there!!

rpmquad
03-26-2005, 09:24 PM
johnny i think i am going to take a day this week to go to the practice track in bartlet...let me know if you want to go...also if you omaha guys that are going to race the series want to go give me a call at the shop or post and we will work out a time :D

tdsongster
03-26-2005, 10:37 PM
I would be interested in going...

Johnny & Monica
03-26-2005, 11:31 PM
Let me know Ron I`m up for riding any time:D

the Z Man
03-27-2005, 08:27 AM
WHo wants some of these stickers? Johnny, I know you need to represent down there to show them Mo riders where the real fun is!!
I am bringing some to the Farm, and probably Kahoka. let me know so I know what to bring. Z.

the Z Man
03-27-2005, 08:29 AM
The truck ones, youi can put in the rear window, or cut it for the windshield, c'mon guys, REPRESENT!!!!

Shawn H
03-27-2005, 10:04 AM
Johnny,
I cant make it I will make one tho sometime this year.

If your coming to get the Lem for Marks cousin then I got to get my *** up and go buy a new quad for Christian this week. I bought another trailer to so I got to pick it up in Grand rapids this Sunday.

Jason and I got to get our kids out to ride they have not rode hardly at all this year before the farm race.

rpmquad
03-27-2005, 04:05 PM
what day this week works best for you guys....

the Z Man
03-27-2005, 04:34 PM
Hey Ron, your stickers are on the way!! thanks alot. see ya soon. Z.

tdsongster
03-27-2005, 08:15 PM
Are you going on a Monday, or a Thurs (Wed might be good to). Are you going riding anytime next week? I would also be more then happy to pay to use someone's land for riding.

I will prob be going to Veteran's bridge tomorrow night if anyone else is interested. I have a yellow 400EX tricked out from C&D.

Thanks...

rpmquad
03-27-2005, 09:48 PM
i will check my schedual tommorow...but let me know wich day works best for you...no need to pay lol you just have to be with me to ride there.....i will pm you my cell # also...johnny let me know what is good for you

Johnny & Monica
03-27-2005, 09:59 PM
Monday but really Wednesday or Thursday would work better. My quad is locked in Mark's garage and would have a hard time getting it and Tuesday am going to pick up the trailer. It's ready for the races.:D

QUADROOKIE
03-27-2005, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Monday but really Wednesday or Thursday would work better. My quad is locked in Mark's garage and would have a hard time getting it and Tuesday am going to pick up the trailer. It's ready for the races.:D
Isnt your trailer in Iowa? You will be up my way tuesday then. I am gonna ask for tues. off work to umm clean my garage since it will be 72 degrees. I promised the wife I would not touch the quad until the garage is done. Thats gonna be a hard one!LOL!!:devil:

rpmquad
03-28-2005, 05:06 PM
tdsongster and i are meeting at the glenwood ia exit tommorow at 1 pm...if anyone else can go just meet us down there....sorry johnny but i can not ride on thur....but if you want to meet up there this weekend i will be going back down...:D

tdsongster
03-28-2005, 07:53 PM
rpmquad,

You are going to kill me, I can not make it Tues night. My wife's Grandmother has passed away. Supposedly all the help she needed was going to be by relatives, well, that has not worked out. I will need to help with preparations. I am sorry for all the confusion.

I can definitely ride Wed night, and I always ride Sat and Sun. I usually go early in the morn so as not to take to much time from the weekend.

Sorry for being such a pain in the *****

Johnny & Monica
03-28-2005, 08:38 PM
Ya,Ron I gotta go get my trailer a wrap up powdercoating 2 frames tommorow Tue. But wed. would work greatttt:D Dont be a wuss tdsongster an me wanna roost :devil: WEDNESDAY!!!!!

rpmquad
03-28-2005, 09:41 PM
no problem td...hmmm i might be able to go wed. let me see what i can do....but i want to go there this weekend also :D

Johnny & Monica
03-28-2005, 10:09 PM
no problem td...hmmm i might be able to go wed. let me see what i can do....but i want to go there this weekend also :D

AAHHH Ron I didnt tell you yet but your going back to kahoka for a re-match NO PUKING This time lmao This weekend:devil:

tdsongster
03-28-2005, 10:13 PM
U siad the track was 4 miles long, is that right, or did i hear wrong. Cell phone gets fuzzy sometimes...

rpmquad
03-29-2005, 02:32 PM
johnny we are now going to bartlett tommorow(wed) lol give me a call if you want to ride.....td i can go before 2 pm now...i rearanged my schedual.....i think it is around 4 miles :ermm: ....let me know what time everyone wants to meet

tdsongster
03-30-2005, 07:49 PM
Well, got rained out today, sucked. Are you planning on going this weekend?

Johnny & Monica
03-30-2005, 08:52 PM
Iowa now had it's own section under race coverage here on atvriders.:D

rpmquad
03-30-2005, 09:19 PM
td i want to go down there sat....like around 10:30 am...let me know if that works for you...sorry johnny not going to kahoka this year lol

the Z Man
03-30-2005, 09:21 PM
Don't worry Johnny, we'll still have fun!!! # 6

Johnny & Monica
03-30-2005, 09:22 PM
Ya it will be fun it's supposed to be 60 and sunny

Monica

burrows
03-30-2005, 09:23 PM
td i want to go down there sat....like around 10:30 am...let me know if that works for you...sorry johnny not going to kahoka this year lol

Hey we are going....are you scarrrred?? Maybe you haven't gotten the lock on your door yet??? lmao..mommab

rpmquad
03-31-2005, 08:05 PM
i think i am going to need a bigger lock:eek:

burrows
03-31-2005, 09:13 PM
i think i am going to need a bigger lock:eek:

lmao:devil: mommab

tdsongster
04-04-2005, 09:04 PM
rpmquad has a sweet track in Bartlett.

He sure loves the off-camber stuff. I have gotten way to comfortable with riding the bridge.

Are you planning another trip anytime this week?

I am looking forward to smoking ya again (can you believe all sh*t I talk?)

Later...