PDA

View Full Version : What happened a while ago

Scott-300ex
03-19-2005, 10:38 PM
lets see, i've thought about makin a thread about this

this all started at the end of july 2003

car accident, i wasn't drivin, got transported to the helipad in an ambulance, got helicoptered to the hospital, 13 minute flight for ONLY about $10,000:rolleyes: get to the hospital, im in a coma, they take me to the operating room then, and take part of my skull out cuz my brain was swelling, im in a coma for 2 1/2 weeks, i kept trying to pull the tube out of my mouth so they gave me $100 gloves that i can not take off myself or do anything with, thats what they were made for, turns out im smart enough to get out of them and my parents and sister each had an arm and put all thier wieght on it and they still couldn't hold me down cuz i was reachin for the tube, and i got it out a little bit, im the first one to get out of them so yay for me

i get transferred hospitals, finally 2 1/2 weeks later came out of my coma, while i was in the coma though i had my blood tested every 2 hours, shot in the arm and a glass full of blood, and i was hooked up to a lot of stuff, to help me breath and everything, so i transferred hospitals, they are right next to each other, and i remember goin threw the tunnel to get their, i remember about 3 or 4 things from that hole 3 weeks, then i just have a concussion, and then i come out of it all and am in the other hosptal goin to bed late gettin up at like 6, havin therapy all day, different kinds, so 1 month in the hospitals, the first words out of my mouth when i was still uncouncious was "God is with us" kinda freaky but awsome, maybe i saw him or somethin, my sister also heard me say that im trying to get better after she prayed for me at my house which is about 30 miles away, another freaky thing

miss a little over 1/4 of school, was home schooled, then had to go into surgery again a couple months later, and get more needles stuck into me, i got so many needles in me this whole time you couldn't even count them, got the part of my skull put back in, and i wasn't nervous about the surgery or anything, i couldn't wait for it, although i couldn't eat or drink anything from 12am at midnight till 10pm at night about 22 hours, then where they stiched me back up hurt like hell, and they come in and rip the head bandage off hard im like, jesus, take it easy, i couldn't lay on that side of my head for quite a few days, had lots of visitors though :D

first time i had about 50 staples in my head and my sister said i cringed every time they pulled them out, so apparently they hurt a lot, i was uncouncious then so i don't remember, just think of big staples stuck completely in you and gettin 50 of them pulled out of your head, second time was stiches, only a couple of them hurt, CATHADERS HURT when they get pulled out of my dick, my god, needles, needles, and oh yeah needles, which really don't bother me, and im sure other stuff with pain that i can't think of right now, eye was swollen shut, stiched area looked ugly as hell

one thing that really pissed me off was i had long hair, like 6 inches, you know just over the bottom of my ears, and they had to shave it off twice, and oh man, that sucked, but hell, im alive

i was back to normal right away, this post is a little late cuz it happened like 1 1/2 years ago but hell, here it is

i might have missed some things but its hard to remember everything when i'm typin so much

LazeR
03-19-2005, 10:43 PM
damn man thats crazy. Glad you're ok now!

Scott-300ex
03-19-2005, 10:52 PM
oh, thank you lazer, im about to cry

lol

i used to get on this site every day in 2000-02, well as much as i could, i never signed up though, then took a little break in 02 then a couple months later got back on constantly and signed up, as soon as i started goin to therapy, i saw a computer and was like, OMG, I HAVE TO GET ON EXRIDERS!!!!! i guess im that obsessed with this site, lol, i love you guys

and i only remember going to pick up the drag link for my truck the day this dam thing happened, everything else i just hear what im told about that day

kamikaze_rzrbak
03-19-2005, 11:26 PM
thats nuts. bet you feel lucky to be alive:(

HtFoxChick
03-20-2005, 11:56 AM
How old were you when this happened? You only missed 1/4 of the school year? Glad you made it tho!!:)

Scott-300ex
03-20-2005, 08:31 PM
i was 16

apparently they said i had a 20% chance of survivin 80% chance dyin, but after the 1st surgery i don't think i would have died, but im not a doctor. and i don't play one on tv

a couple good lookin nurses:D

and 1/4 of school meant one quarter of my junior year

kicken250x
03-20-2005, 08:57 PM
so like...what happened? must have been pretty serious for you to have been that bad off. what happened to everyone else?

how was your quad?

^^that was sarcastic so no one start *****in about him being in a car...:rolleyes:

Scott-300ex
03-20-2005, 09:17 PM
i just hit my head, and apparently real hard, and yeah, no quad, lol

Scott-300ex
03-20-2005, 09:18 PM
and im surprised at all you guys for actually readin that whole post