PDA

View Full Version : atc 200x for sale

kilabeez0
03-19-2005, 07:04 PM
selling my 200x finally no time, new baby, need money. i've had this for 2 years. stripped down to bare frame and new everything, excellent swing arm, REAR WORKING caliper, new master cylinder not installed, new pads, bearings, cables, bored 1 over with honda piston and rings, valve job with new seals and head cleaned up. UNI filter with a MINT honda exhaust. Exhaust was bought from ebay and was used a few times when new and then stored, when you see it you'll believe it. New white front fender not installed, painted engine, new fork seals not installed $50 from honda, head light works, new tail light needs installed, VERY nice ebay tank, no rust what so ever, couple small dings not really worth mentioning. This thing starts FIRST kick no matter what. Really hate to sell it, research my posts and you'll find my workings The only thing it needs is the rear master cylinder hooked up rear fenders, and a bolt that snapped off in the hole that holds the silencer removed. Wouldn't take much to be mint, but like i said i dont have time or money for powdercoating and all that stuff, I just wanted a solid runner that looked good. I have well over $1000 into it and am asking $750. It can be seen in chelmsford Mass. email me at deliaz11@aol.com or call 603-234-4809. I have some pics of when it was near complete.

kilabeez0
03-21-2005, 06:42 PM
bump

willing to trade