PDA

View Full Version : alignment problems

WOracing
03-19-2005, 07:53 AM
ok so now im totally clueless as of what to do, i have replaced everything in my rear end and when i do a wheelie it still pull sto the left. its starting to piss me off and i dont know what to do to fix it. i have adjusted air pressure, replaced the axle, hubs, rims and tires. anyone have any idea what could be making it pull?

dunebuggie66
03-19-2005, 08:02 AM
your pivot bearings in your swingarm could be bad. put the quad on a stand and grab the rear tires and see if you can move the swingarm from side to side. it doesnt' take much movement to make your quad turn when you are doing a wheelie. if it moves, then replace them with new ones, and seals.

WOracing
03-19-2005, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by dunebuggie66
your pivot bearings in your swingarm could be bad. put the quad on a stand and grab the rear tires and see if you can move the swingarm from side to side. it doesnt' take much movement to make your quad turn when you are doing a wheelie. if it moves, then replace them with new ones, and seals.

thanks alot....ill do that as soon as i get some money, still broke from buying the whole rear end over again lol

trx450jason
03-19-2005, 08:58 AM
i thought it always pulled a little to the left side no matter what because of the chain:confused:

WOracing
03-19-2005, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by trx450jason
i thought it always pulled a little to the left side no matter what because of the chain:confused:

no when i first started to wheelie with my r it would always go straight... i could go for a mile down the road and not worry about it pulling. after my crash everything got out of alignment and i replaced eevrything and it still pulls. so ti should go straight and if yours doesnt then you have a problem:)