PDA

View Full Version : Yoshi Pipe

tcr450r
03-18-2005, 07:35 PM
Whats up with the yoshi pipes. I have the trs titanium pro series on my bike and i like it alot. When i bought it alot of people were always talking about it and saying that it was a great pipe. Lately, ive been reading all these threads about pipes and nobody recommends the yoshi. It doesn't bother me if its not the best out and I know theres better. I'm not afraid to accept that i dont have the latest and greatest pipe. I just want to make sure i got what I paid for when i dumped 500+ bucks into this pipe. All comments are wanted, good or bad. Im curious.

brif
03-18-2005, 08:03 PM
I have a yosh and really liked it. It performed well. I now have a pulse charger and soon will be selling the yosh. Nothing wrong with the yoshi. I really like the looks of it, fit and finish is great(although if the pipe has been on awhile it can be a pain to get off). Tec end cap option is nice. It's my feeling people tend to feel certain brands are the 'best" for a given quad.
The yoshi is a great pipe for the money. I wouldn't feel dissapointed to have one. I had a yosh on a z and was a repeat buyer on my r. I have also noticed the yosh hasn't been included in some of the recent pipe tests. That may also be a contributer to people not really talking about the yoshi.

twisted threads
03-19-2005, 10:30 AM
I love my yoshi pipe and I have rode a few different 450r's with other brands of pipes and after getting off of them im glad I bought the Yoshi so........ im going to stick with my Yoshi .:cool:

BOONE450R
03-19-2005, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by twisted threads
I love my yoshi pipe and I have rode a few different 450r's with other brands of pipes and after getting off of them im glad I bought the Yoshi so........ im going to stick with my Yoshi .:cool:

What he said:macho

RedRaider
03-19-2005, 01:20 PM
Does anyone have any pics of their yoshi pipes they can post.

tcr450r
03-19-2005, 02:30 PM
Alright, thats good to know that i didnt get ripped off. I am really satisfied with the pipe And I definitely noticed the huge gain in power. But with the way nobody has even said nething about it, i was kind of skeptical that there might be alot more than that in different pipes. Thanx guys, Im glad too know that i got what i paid for.

Hey Red Raider. Ill get a couple pics on if i can find out how to do it and when the weather clears a little so i can shoot a few.

brif
03-19-2005, 04:12 PM
Here's a pic of a yoshi on a r.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/tuffguy/18.jpg

HiperEX
03-19-2005, 04:58 PM
brif were are u from southwestern wisconsin im in highland, nice R should have one of mine own soon, might start working at Vetesniks in richland center soon, so hopefully i can get a loan fast enough adn get some ride time before local races start up

brif
03-19-2005, 05:24 PM
I have a fennimore address, so I'm just a stone's throw away.