PDA

View Full Version : wrecked my buddies bayou today

enduro400rider
03-18-2005, 04:30 PM
well today it was nice out and me and my freind wanted to go ridding and my 400 doesnt have a motor in it right now so i said yeah ill go with ya but i gotta ride on the back of yours. so we decided to go down the road get on a trail thats right next to some railroad tracks and ride along there. once we get to the tracks you gotta go up this really steep hill to get on the trail he was scared to ride up it so i told him i would well i got about half way up it and started spinin the back tires i let it roll down and i tied it again the same thing happed only when i let it roll back down i couldnt get it to stop the back of it droped into a ditch about 3 feet deep that was all the way to the top full of icy water and melted snow it rolled completly over on the seat and almost landed on me. i was laying in ice water up to my neck. my buddy was laughing so hard he fell down the hill. i jumped out of the water and made sure every thing was ok. we stood ther for a few minuates and looked at the quad upside down in 3 feet of water i wish i had my camera. i had to get back into the water and lift it out as cars are goin by and people laughin at us we finnaly got it out and stood it up on the grab bar to let the water drain out. i lost my shoe in that ditch and was soaked in ice water we got it started and went back home covered in mud. i think that was the coldest ride of my life

Sportrax10
03-18-2005, 06:46 PM
:p

At least your buddy was laughing about it.... :cool:

bulkdriverlp
03-18-2005, 07:20 PM
he must not have paid for the quad himself.:grr:

enduro400rider
03-18-2005, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp
he must not have paid for the quad himself.:grr:

haha no he didnt pay for it his grandpa bought it for him. doesnt really care about it. he rides it down the road in 5th toped out on the rev limiter for miles. last time i rode on his quad we went down the road and he told me to just go wide open so i did for about a mile or two and all of a sudden the motor just stoped all at once. i thought i blew it up but we just pushed it to the side and sat there for like 5 mins and it started back up and he went WOT all the way home. i noticed today the tranny sounds like ****. o well its about time for him to get a new one any way one of his front shocks is blown out and i betting hes gonna blow it up soon thats what happens when you dont pay for your own stuff like i bought my 400 and i dont let any of my freinds ride it and they think im selfish but i just dont want to pay when they wreak it, there parents all bought them brand new quads how lucky