PDA

View Full Version : Rumble On The Ridge April 9 anyone going?

TRFOXX
03-18-2005, 11:35 AM
I will be going to the Rumble on the Ridge for the first time April 9.
I have heard that this is a great time! We are leaving fri afternoon
to get there early. So is this poker run pretty cool? Let me know from all you people that has been there, looking forward to going and if there's anything i should know about the place feel free to let me in on it! :cool:

m_townsgreatest
03-18-2005, 06:19 PM
its wa good ride i went to it last year(not the poker run) but it was like 32 miles of trails and its an all around fun ride...not mayn hills tho

HAVOK
03-19-2005, 05:16 PM
Me and my buddy are going for sure, And anybody else I can round up.

TRFOXX
03-19-2005, 05:23 PM
Sweet!! Have you been there before? I have friends that has gone to these in the past and they say its a good ride. We might stay and ride Perry on Sunday since its close. Threr will be about 10 of us there. Whats the seen kike there on Fri night? Is there some good partying going on? Were looking for a good time! :devil:

HAVOK
03-19-2005, 05:38 PM
I have been there only one time and had a blast. It rained hard for about an hour then the sun came out,and it got muddy. I had mud stuck to my truck for a few weeks after. As far as partying goes I do not know I got there about 9:00 am day of event.

http://www.rumbleontheridge.homestead.com/

Predator38
03-20-2005, 08:21 AM
I'm goin for my first time to....but goin with some friends that go all the time..should be a good time...:D

EXtreme-
03-21-2005, 05:40 PM
rumble's a good time. camping is a must to beat the crowd on sat morning. they'll probly have 1500 or so riders