PDA

View Full Version : Chanman420q exrida9 Wheres my footpegs????

andybellus
03-17-2005, 10:06 PM
Does anyone know Chanman420q? I bought and paid for a set of roll pegs for $150.00 from this guy last week on the 7th(Monday) and he responded with the following on the 10th(thursday) :

"they will go out on monday(14th) with a 2 day shipping. so ull see them wednesday(16th)"

He hasn't responded to any of my e-mails sense and I didn't get them yesterday. Now its thursday night 10 days later and no communiction from him in 7 days . I guess his name is James Chandler, Does any one have any info on this guy? am I jumping the gun?

Or better yet whats your responce to this James?

EX_Junkie
03-18-2005, 07:36 PM
Still waiting on my a-arms. paid for them on like the 25th of february and he said he would ship them the next day. Then he told me on the 2nd of march that following wednsday he shipped them then. It's the 18th and no a-arms. I either get my a-arms my money or he gets a vistit from law enforcement. I"ve been through this before. I know he's gotten the messages he was online a little while ago but still no response.

EX_Junkie
03-18-2005, 07:47 PM
I messaged him on aol instant messenger and about a minute later he signed off. No response at all.

Cody_300ex
03-18-2005, 09:24 PM
I bought a Pro Design Killswitch, and a LSR block-off. It did take a while to get here but it just go here today and the MO arrived on 5th. you do the math.:ermm:

andybellus
03-18-2005, 09:42 PM
Do either of you have a address or phone number for this guy?

EX_Junkie
03-22-2005, 03:45 PM
Anyone here anything from this guy yet? I just want my damn a-arms. I'm gonna have my aunt look this guy up tomorrow at work.

Chanman420q
03-22-2005, 04:44 PM
hey, sorry guys

i aggree that i am/was being slow with shipping. i sent the pegs out next day overnight on monday morning, should of gotten there today by 3pm. The aarms were sent today too, should be there friday. may be a little longer, with easter and all.

I dont want to burn any bridges as i have done and look forward to selling more stuff on here. There were reasons for the pegs not being shipped, had to get an easy out because i stripped the bolt. not making excuses but it wasnt just like i said f it and didnt ship them. i payed 50 something dollars to overnight from new york to cali. not complaining just saying i did take responability for my actions and bit the bullet

as far as the aarms, ill admit i got a little lazy with them, but when i did go to remove them, my parents complaining about noise, so i had vertually 15 mins to get all a arms, tie rods etc etc off, then my dad locked up the tools so i didnt have a hammer to get the joints out. but they are shipped and i refunded 50 dollars of the kids money too.

i dont want people not to trust me about buying parts. ive delt with many people on here incuding pappy and guy400. I am willing to make things right. ive been a member on here since dec2002, i have no other negative feedback either. if u search u can dig all of it up. And ebay, i do a lot on there too, nothing negative. My id is JLCmain if anyone wants to double check that as well.

I havent been on here much but, people have told me that one of my X friends was saying he was running his mouth about me on this site saying people werent getting there parts, not sure but i know he was giving my cell phone number to people. I dont care that my buyers have it. But disregard him. Hes one of those kids who start **** for stupid reasons to be a child. his name on here is LT250Racer609 or something like that. dont bother with his garbage.

But everyones parts are on there way. Sorry for the inconvienence.

BTW, Andy you should have gotten the pegs today. They were shipped before i got your voice mail, thats why i didnt return your call. because i knew ud have them before ud try contacting me again.

I hope this clears everything up, i dont want to burn any bridges or have anyone be shady from buying from me

andybellus
03-22-2005, 08:12 PM
I got them today!!!! Thank you very much, I may have jummped the gun a bit on this thread, but when you don't hear from some one in that long of a time you get worried. An e-mail or v-mail goes along way, I just wanted to know something anything and didn't have any answers. I've got them know they look good, good price, you stepped up to the shipping(thx) and I have them prior to my trip this weekend. Everything is good on my side.

Next time you should just keep people in the loop as to whats going on. thanks

Andy

Chanman420q
03-23-2005, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by andybellus
I got them today!!!! Thank you very much, I may have jummped the gun a bit on this thread, but when you do hear from some one in that long of a time you get worried. An e-mail or v-mail goes along way, I just wanted to know something anything and didn't have any answers. I've got them know they look good, good price, you stepped up to the shipping(thx) and I have them prior to my trip this weekend. Everything is good on my side.

Next time you should just keep people in the loop as to whats going on. thanks

Andy

i understand where you are coming from. You had every right to be worried about the whole situation. I havent been online that much or on for long periods of time because ive been busy with work and we set up a network that still needs bugs to be worked out. But im glad that you are overall happy. I just dont want to burn any bridges on here. ill be the first to admitt that i am a slow shipper but i do try to get them out in a reasonable time.

LT250Racer609
03-23-2005, 08:19 PM
yah im childish...right...

lets not even go there mike

EX_Junkie
03-30-2005, 08:20 PM
Well finally got the a-arms. So far right upper a-arm is fubared. Someone decided to run it with the ball joint loose it seems. Threads in the a-arm are all eat up and the ball joints moves around. Great huh :rolleyes: . Havn't gotten to check the left side yet. Oh he did refund 30 of the 50 through paypal. But the $20 money order he said was with the arms well maybe he saw a picture on some of the newspaper u packed it with. Don't know but it wasn't there. So i was lied to about condition of arms, lied to about them being shipped. Took over a month to get and lied to about the refund. Needless to say won't be anymore buying from this jerk.

Anyone know how i can fix the threads in the upper a-arm for the ball joint?

Chanman420q
03-30-2005, 09:14 PM
show me where i stated the a arms and ball joints were in good condition.

i REMEMBER SPECIFICALLY saying i wasnt to sure on the condition of the arms and joints thats why i priced them cheap. you dont find +2 a arms and tie rods around 200 bucks, and you got them for 190. So tuff luck buddy. i didnt lead you on, i told you right from the beggining that the condition wasnt 100% and you went along with it. Dont put that on me and as far as the refund, it must not of gotten placed in the box, my mistake its probobly lost in the car somewhere, ill mail it to you if i find it or get you another one.

EX_Junkie
03-31-2005, 03:21 PM
U listen here bud. I wasn't worried about nicks or bad ball joints. Theres a difference in that and both upper a-arms being peices of **** because installed them wrong. The nuts go on the other side dip ****. U told me they had some nicks and scratches that u weren't sure about the ball joints and the bushings. U failed to tell me the damn ball joint all but falls out of the damn a-arm. Admit it u sold ****ty parts. People like u make it aggravating as hell to save a little money. As for the money order. When should i be expecting that around MAY sometime.

Chanman420q
03-31-2005, 09:05 PM
i got them used and with the ball joints already installed. all i ever did was put them on my quad. beyond that, thats outa my control. You get what u paid for. you got 190 dollars worth of +2 a arms.

gunkis84
04-23-2005, 02:14 PM
just to let you all know... top a-arms DO NOT have threads on them... the ball joints slide in and you bolt them.. soo there is no way they top a-arms were "stripped out"... just figured id clue some people in on that... thanks merle

EX_Junkie
04-23-2005, 10:01 PM
THis has been dropped man but it does have threads. I've allready contacted herrman racing about it and was told they were installed incorectly. If there were no threads the ball joints would have not stayed in considering the nut was on the wrong side.