PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Quad18star!

86350x
03-17-2005, 09:05 PM
Happy birthday man.

Did your gf give you a b-day blow job yet?:p

Fender Bender
03-17-2005, 09:07 PM
http://www.definiteobsessions.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/icon_party.gif

Mxjunkie
03-17-2005, 09:10 PM
Happy birthday! becareful with the new chick she might have somethin u dont know about :blah:

TheFontMaster
03-17-2005, 09:13 PM
Happy b-day man. Make shure that new room mate give ya a slap for every year;)

Quad18star
03-17-2005, 10:08 PM
Thanks for the birthday wishes guys .

If I can stay healthy for atleast another 24 hours this will be amazing . Reason I say this , is because I haven't been able to celebrate my birthday since I was 17 . My 18th bday I had to take care of my exgf cuz she was sick ... 19th bday I was in the hospital ... 20th bday I was sick as a dog with the flu ... 21st I was in the hospital . This year I'm planning on staying OUT of the hospital and not be sick . :devil:

I'm anxious to see what the girlfriend has in store for me tonight ( friday night) .... she said she's got me something EXTRA special . :p ;) :D

I'm getting F'ing old .... 22 years old ... if my math skills are right ... that means I'm half way to 44. :ermm: :p

JOEX
03-17-2005, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
This year I'm planning on staying OUT of the hospital and not be sick . :devil:

It's one or the other so take a pick:devil: :p

Happy B-day!

Narly R
03-17-2005, 10:15 PM
Thats 1/4th the way to 88!!!:eek: :eek2:

J/K Happy Birthday man, hope its a good one!

Quad18star
03-17-2005, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
It's one or the other so take a pick:devil: :p

Happy B-day!

Awww man !!!!

I'll choose staying out of the hospital .... cuz I know if I go in there , my minimum stay is averaging about a month at a time . I'll just be sick ......

Off beer that is !!!!!!:devil:

LazeR
03-17-2005, 10:33 PM
Happy Birthday man, hope its a good one :cool:

SGA
03-17-2005, 11:17 PM
happy birthday!:)

QuadJunkies
03-18-2005, 12:12 AM
Happy Bday !!!! :)

HtFoxChick
03-18-2005, 06:04 AM
Happy Birthday to you Greg!:)

JDiablo
03-18-2005, 06:44 AM
happy b-day old man,your getting up there couple more years you'll be 30~!!!

Quad18star
03-18-2005, 06:51 AM
Thanks guys and girls :D

I woke up and found a new pain this morning .... but I think it's cuz I fell asleep on my cordless phone . :p Well since my parents are out of town until Saturday .... my buddy and I decided we're gunna go do some ice fishing today , so wish me luck . No better way to spend a bday than out on the lake , drinking beer and catching fish ... maybe I'll get a sunburn like I did yesturday . ;) :p

I-7
03-18-2005, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Thanks guys and girls :D

I woke up and found a new pain this morning .... but I think it's cuz I fell asleep on my cordless phone . :p Well since my parents are out of town until Saturday .... my buddy and I decided we're gunna go do some ice fishing today , so wish me luck . No better way to spend a bday than out on the lake , drinking beer and catching fish ... maybe I'll get a sunburn like I did yesturday . ;) :p

I think you should wear a rubber protectant suit this whole day to ensure safety. Happy bday man! :macho :D

Kilabanshee
03-18-2005, 08:22 AM
Happy Birthday. Try not to weak up with a dead liver in the morning.:devil:

jcv400ex
03-18-2005, 08:27 AM
Happy Birthday! Drink one for me! Wait, do they have beer in Canada????:confused:

iceracer65
03-18-2005, 11:01 AM
happy birthday to a nudder guy from da nort eh!!!

300ex13
03-18-2005, 11:10 AM
happy birthday man!!! hope you have a good one

kwatts400
03-18-2005, 11:30 AM
Happy B-Day:devil:

Quad18star
03-18-2005, 02:43 PM
Well we didn't catch any fish .... but I got a nice sunburn on my face . :ermm: Couldn't ask for a better Birthday so far .... went out fishing with my buddy .... played around on his Raptor for a while ( firt time I'm on a quad in 7 months) ... beautiful weather ... gunna cook myself a nice BIG t-bone steak later on and go get some beer at The Beer Store . Gunna be a great night just me and the girlfriend ... a case of beer , bottle of wine and who knows what else I decide to buy while at the store . :devil:

JR3
03-18-2005, 02:57 PM
Happy b day Greg. Did you ever goi thru and sell the yfz wait i think ya did im not sure.

03-18-2005, 03:10 PM
Happy Birth Day!:devil:

Quad18star
03-18-2005, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by JR3
Happy b day Greg. Did you ever goi thru and sell the yfz wait i think ya did im not sure.

Nah I haven't sold it yet .... she is up for sale locally though .

To make my Bday even better , I through a leg over my quad about 5 minutes ago and went for a blast down the street . It was the first time I try it out with my Sparks exhaust also .

All I can say is WOW !!!!:eek2: ..... I didn't think the pipe would make such a big difference . I think I woke up everyone down my street also :ermm: Going on a little 2 minute ride like that makes me not want to sell the quad ... especially since it's got much more power than before . Decisions Decisions .... !!!!!

JR3
03-18-2005, 03:36 PM
Yea Greg ive been there before when i broke my wrist bad i had a full arm cast for 9 weeks now thats nuthin compared to the **** uve been thru with ur leg. But i was thinkin about sellin it to but wen i got the cast off hopped on the quad i knew thats what i wanted to do. You think a 2 minute blasts feels good wait till u go to the track after being all catsed and bandaged up and ****.

Quad18star
03-18-2005, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by JR3
Yea Greg ive been there before when i broke my wrist bad i had a full arm cast for 9 weeks now thats nuthin compared to the **** uve been thru with ur leg. But i was thinkin about sellin it to but wen i got the cast off hopped on the quad i knew thats what i wanted to do. You think a 2 minute blasts feels good wait till u go to the track after being all catsed and bandaged up and ****.

I don't know what felt better ... having sex or going on that little joy ride . ;) Well OK i know the answer .... but damn that ride felt good :devil: I didn't even have it wide open but WOW !!!! I made sure I put her back in the garage and closed the doors .... I'm still waiting for the cops to show up with a noise complaint . :confused:

If I keep her , I guess I'll have to only ride her in designated areas .... this chits way to loud for riding around town here . :devil: 4th gear wheelies = no problems now ..... WOOHOO !!!! Best birthday ever :D

Guy400
03-18-2005, 03:54 PM
Happy birthday!

JR3
03-18-2005, 03:56 PM
thats what i talkin about heres a thought i donty know if theres any flat tracks up in canda but thatd be a good idea because no jumps and **** so itd bve easy on the leg and yea sparks are loud. But hey its ur decision.

Quad18star
03-18-2005, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by JR3
thats what i talkin about heres a thought i donty know if theres any flat tracks up in canda but thatd be a good idea because no jumps and **** so itd bve easy on the leg and yea sparks are loud. But hey its ur decision.

I have given it consideration . We do have a TT/Flat track series up in my neck of the woods . I haven't been to all the tracks to see how they are setup , but the one I seen had a few jumps and gravity cavities . I'm gunna bug my doctor about it again when I see him next Wednesday ...see if he changes his mind at all about how easy it might be to break my leg again .

TT/Flat track in the summer .... Ice Racing in the winter ???? Hrmmm that might work . :D

Only time will tell .....

As far as Birthday gifts .... my parents were gunna buy me riding boots and pants , but I told them I was selling the quad , so instead they bought me cooking stuff for my new appartment . I'm the proud owner of a new Crock Pot slow cooker and few other small things . :blah: They gave it to me the other day , because they are out of town until tomorrow night !!!

JR3
03-18-2005, 04:10 PM
There ya go. Im sure your yfz will be badass.

LTandRaptorider
03-18-2005, 08:58 PM
Happy B-Day bud! :cool:

22... dam you're gettin old!! :p