PDA

View Full Version : Attention: How to change oil

DeerNuts
03-17-2005, 05:48 PM
or what oil to use for that matter....

Alright look, Im new,and I dont wanna be starting chit, but if you look at this page right now you will see at least 5 or 6 INDIVIDUAL threads on which oil to use for your bike or how to change it.

Just a tip, if you try to use the search button, you will find an incredible amount of these types of threads. Try it;) Believe me, Ive browsed around this site for quite awhile before registering, and I have seen a LOT of these.

Heres the thing though, redundancy doesnt necessarily bother me, and I dont get upset about, but I would imagine some folks do. When a multitude of threads will already explain how to do something, why make a thread about it?

Ive learned an awful lot thru this site by just reading and not posting anything. This site is packed with lots of relevant information.

At any length, there sure is a lot of information being added to Exriders.com, however repepitive it might be:p

:blah: Ill bet alot of these types of threads have been posted also, so who am I to say anything:o

JOEX
03-17-2005, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by DeerNuts
:blah: Ill bet alot of these types of threads have been posted also, so who am I to say anything:o
LOL!:p

jonc623
03-26-2005, 02:37 PM
best way to find out how to properly change oil is to buy a manual

nebjamin
03-28-2005, 12:41 PM
What would be the best oil for a 2 stroke blaster?

Pa400exracer
03-28-2005, 11:55 PM
gear saver for the gears and benol for the mix