PDA

View Full Version : Number backgrounds

RacinMason_690
03-17-2005, 03:27 PM
hey, i was wondering if anybody could tell me a good place to get pre-printed number backgrounds.

Mason

jeepnrocks
03-17-2005, 03:55 PM
www.updogindustries.com makes some quality backgrounds

5. No commercial advertising of any sort, except for advertising for our sponsors/paid advertisers - including banners in posts, avatars, or signature lines, website addresses, phone numbers, or messages (public or private). This includes users advertising for different shops or companies. We enjoy all shops taking part in ATVriders but no contact information, including websites or phone numbers. The administrator alone will make the final decision on what is advertising but as a simple rule it covers all retail shops, chop shops, and product manufacturers big and small. Manufacturers are strongly encouraged to post information on their own products, but please no ads or prices. Violation of this rule will result in one warning and then a permanent ban.

easman31
03-17-2005, 03:56 PM
BRMOFFROAD.COM
They do great work with a quick turn around...

quadjeff
03-17-2005, 04:04 PM
www.Quadsonly.com . e-mail nicole@quadsonly.com They are fast and use 3M material. Almost impossible to destroy....

sredish
03-17-2005, 04:27 PM
You guys are all crazy. The BRM stuff is decent but thin, like paper thin, and they do have a quick turnaround.

Use ProGraphXMX.com (http://www.mxprographx.com/main.html)

Their stuff is super thick vinyl that holds up extremely well. He gets his stuff out dang near the same day and ships everything Priority. A lot of the pros use him as well. You can't get them from a better place, honestly.

Scott

RacinMason_690
03-19-2005, 07:15 PM
does the BRM stuff stay stuck to the plastic, because i dont want my numbers falling off.

easman31
03-19-2005, 07:26 PM
I have both #plates done and a side graphic that I had designed and Jeff printed it off for me. GREAT product. I have had no problems. They stand behind there work 100%. Call Jeff at 602-421-0880 or 602-363-5794 or goto www.brmoffroad.com