PDA

View Full Version : scrambles race in renton wa

daddio
03-17-2005, 12:03 PM
wide open motorsports arena is having an indoor scrambles race sunday march 20th. practice starts at 9:30

dirtmomma
03-18-2005, 02:19 PM
:eek: UH OH the Sandvig's might have to make an appearance @ this one ;):)
Did ya see my post about the TT last weekend?? I'm going to add pics now :D:D

maybe DJ & I will come down, is Reed running the blaster? thats what we will be runinng, got another one too!! It's not running now/yet :devil: I will run my 300 in the blaster class & get smoked LOL THANKS for the info Daddio

daddio
03-21-2005, 06:42 AM
your welcome. I'm sorry we didn't make it. Reed got the flue and had a 101 temp all weekend, so we stayed home.:(

dirtmomma
03-21-2005, 08:48 AM
ahh bummer hope he feels better :) we didn't make it either DJ went snowmobiling instead, lucky lil chit :D maybe we'll see ya sometime!!

daddio
03-21-2005, 09:06 AM
are you comming to the flat track race @ oakwood sat.? we won't be racing, but during the day, Washington ATV club is putting on an easter egg hunt and swap meet in the parking lot at oakwood. We will be there trying to unload some of our "old" stuff.

dirtmomma
03-21-2005, 09:18 AM
WEll I was gonna check that out today, I remembered something about EAster egg hunt was hoping it'd be on Sat. cuz we have plans Sun. so I'll have to talk to Ron. Soooo on these "old" parts, are there any blaster ones?? If so could you email me or PM a list?? I"m looking for some "goodies" stock goodies ro aftermarket :) Maybe we'll see ya

AndreS
03-21-2005, 10:55 AM
i'll be there to help out w/ the egg hunt & swap meet, i'm taking some LT250R & other misc old suzuki stuff... got buckets/boxes of it. speaking of that, i gotta go through it & round up what i'm taking.