PDA

View Full Version : thanks to everyone

IronManNatalie
03-16-2005, 09:20 PM
hey everyone, Just wanted to take the time to say THANKS!! you people dont realize how much it means to hear you say all these good things about me on this forum. My biggest goal right now is to win this championship this year and to be a good role model for all the people who look up to me. I try my best to set good examples and to help make the sport I love grow to be bigger and better than ever. I always like to meet new people so if you see me around, feel free to come up and say hello. well I gotta go for now. later.:D

roostin_dale
03-16-2005, 09:26 PM
Nice to see ya on here again john! way to go in Texas! man it was fun to watch you out there, you had a great race.

I was up at the podium after the race....the protesting is getting rediculas by suzuki:o

Way to go and good luck! See ya in Georgia..

zlam27
03-16-2005, 09:38 PM
its a pleasure to have you on the boards and to have professionals such as yourself who acknowledge the fans. its not very often that the pros actually spend time talking to fans and "hanging out" with them. its like they forget who supports them.

oh, and by the way - you have got to have about the coolest job ever!

zach

Pappy
03-16-2005, 09:50 PM
keep givin' them heLL john:macho

kwatts400
03-16-2005, 10:10 PM
Good luck this season, lookin forward to seeing you win the championship this year on a Honda!

Mxjunkie
03-16-2005, 10:12 PM
Your one of the best all around guys out there, Most of the pro riders just hide away in their trailers, Its cool seeing someone out with the fans and everything! Keep it up maybe I'll get to see you at Rausch creek this summer :macho all you pa boys will be my favorite riders hands down

exracer416
03-16-2005, 10:13 PM
how bout an autograph??????

Sportrax10
03-16-2005, 10:21 PM
Keep up the good work John... :cool:

Your one of my favorite racers... :macho

QuadJunkies
03-17-2005, 01:13 AM
Best of luck to you this season,they sure got there hands full!!! :blah: :macho