PDA

View Full Version : Wayne National Forest

300ex_rida
05-08-2002, 06:28 PM
Has anyone ever been ridin at wayne national forest in ohio? If so was it fun and what was it like? Also do you have to be 16 to ride a 300ex there because I am only 13 and me and my dad want to go there.

THANX

400ex Magnum
05-08-2002, 07:52 PM
300ex rida

Wayne National Forest is an awesome place to ride. It has a great mix of trails ranging from semi challenging hills to fast trails. Check out the website at
Wayne National Forest (http://www.fs.fed.us/r9/wayne/)

You are allowed to ride a 300ex at any age at Wayne, but you must be with a licensed adult (ie your father). Wayne doesn't have a ton of rules. The basic rules are:

1. Stay on the trails.

2. You must get a trail use permit. They are $5 per day or $25 annual.

3. Your quad must be registered.

4. Must have a spark arrestor.

That is about it. You will not be disappointed with Wayne.

02 Red Rider
05-09-2002, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by 400ex Magnum
300ex rida

Wayne National Forest is an awesome place to ride. It has a great mix of trails ranging from semi challenging hills to fast trails. Check out the website at
Wayne National Forest (http://www.fs.fed.us/r9/wayne/)

You are allowed to ride a 300ex at any age at Wayne, but you must be with a licensed adult (ie your father). Wayne doesn't have a ton of rules. The basic rules are:

1. Stay on the trails.

2. You must get a trail use permit. They are $5 per day or $25 annual.

3. Your quad must be registered.

4. Must have a spark arrestor.

That is about it. You will not be disappointed with Wayne.

Couldn't have said it better myself!:D

Jason

Foxrage
05-09-2002, 04:49 PM
No if you under 16 your quad does not have to be registered. But you have to have an ohio sticker and thats all and you can go without a spark srrestor they never notice.

Quadfather
05-09-2002, 07:34 PM
Actually, the state stick from the state you live in, plus a dialy/seasonal sticker is what you need.

2 feet inside the trailhead, you will think you've died and gone to heaven.