PDA

View Full Version : WhAt DId YoU THiNk?

yellow400ex05
03-16-2005, 02:03 PM
All the people that have a 250ex what did you think your quad wen u first got on it and stuff? Did u like the autoclutch did u like the style, performance,color,sound,brand,size,how high it could jump,stablility,ground clearence,speed,weight,reliability, how it stated in the cold,and how did you like the thing overall with ur first guess before you got on ur 250 and rode it?

Please answer as many of these questions as you can especially the last one! :D :macho :) ;)

300ex13
03-18-2005, 01:08 PM
basically my 250 and a trailer, i use it for hauling rock,dirt,wood around my property and for my dad to ride now....now the only part of it i like is the little name on the seat......Honda.....

YFZ450Ridr
03-18-2005, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by 300ex13
now the only part of it i like is the little name on the seat......Honda.....

Grateful_Dead
03-23-2005, 11:50 AM
When I first got mine I loved it, but i soon found myself wanting more power. I think they have real good stability, ive never rolled mine. But like I said, I got used to it real fast and now need more power and speed.

RevilingFool
03-27-2005, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Grateful_Dead
When I first got mine I loved it, but i soon found myself wanting more power. I think they have real good stability, ive never rolled mine. But like I said, I got used to it real fast and now need more power and speed.

if you've never rolled it then you never ridden it to it's fullest.

When i first got mine i was very impressed except for the autoclutch, but soon it just was'nt enough quad. the suspension is HORRIBLE. I would not reccommend jumping anything higher than 5 feet with a flat landing ( and i do land back tires first). The suspension bottums out every time.

i would reccomend either the 300ex or moving up to the 400ex which is a very nice quad and has a real clutch:)

YFZ450Ridr
03-27-2005, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by RevilingFool
if you've never rolled it then you never ridden it to it's fullest.

When i first got mine i was very impressed except for the autoclutch, but soon it just was'nt enough quad. the suspension is HORRIBLE. I would not reccommend jumping anything higher than 5 feet with a flat landing ( and i do land back tires first). The suspension bottums out every time.

i would reccomend either the 300ex or moving up to the 400ex which is a very nice quad and has a real clutch:)

u hit the nail on the head. id have to agree with everything uve said.

grate_ful dead i dont see where your coming from when you say it has good stability? i had to buy 3 inch wheel spacers for mine and it still isnt stable cookin down a trail. they roll really easy unless you know how to ride and lean and use your body weight(all 180 pounds of me). i threw some 20 inch tires on mine and it boosted the low end power on mine but it is flat out SLOW with 20 inchers on it. its really low maintenence and what not but you wont last two seasons without wanting more.