PDA

View Full Version : 1986 pontiac gran prix 2+2

Narly's Gramma
03-16-2005, 01:20 PM
Hello people, thanks for all your info and interest in my car. This is narly's r grandma, and l own this car. He has been trying to help us locate more info on the car, but so far we haven't found what l am looking for. This car is driving all of us crazy, one would think you could find pictures or something, but can't. I know about the 86 areocoupes, the ones with the big bubble window, and there were 1118 built in 1986, also l have previously contacted PHS and they sent me all the info they had, thats where l got most of my info. on it, but as to the 4 that were built, they were made especially for "top brass", not the general public. This one was built in Quebec, Canada, sent then to Pontiac, Michigan and from there it was sent to Hawaii to someone there that worked at a pontiac dealership, and yes l have email over there, but no one knew the guy who had this car. Somehow it got back here to Oregon, and thats when l bought it. It has a 305 V8, as do all the 86 2+2, and a 4 speed automatic, as do all the areocoupes, I realize this is long, sorry, but wanted to give all the info l can to all of you, hoping someone out there will come up with something.