PDA

View Full Version : Attn. parts for sale buyers

jaspurx
03-15-2005, 03:50 PM
Hello , has anyone here ever bought parts from 02yellow400 on here?

I purchased a trx400ex frame fropm this person more than 2 weeks ago , payment was sent and accepted , But I have not recieved the frame yet.

It should have only taken 2 days to ship according to the ups delivery people.

I was just looking for some feedback before I decide to take action.

Thank you,
Jaspurx

jaspurx
03-16-2005, 05:54 PM
I`ll see what the pay pal people have to say..............perhaps this site`s administration as well.:eek:

250R-Dee
03-16-2005, 08:07 PM
Did you make a post in Trade Feedback? Has he replied to any of your emails or PM's?

jaspurx
03-17-2005, 07:28 PM
Trade feedback is next. o2yellow400 has not replied to e-mails , pm`s , or posts on the thread from the purchase , for nearly 2 weeks. I am getting the impression of being ripped off.

This is not the normal experience on here , MOST of the members I have dealt with on here are great.

ghak99
03-17-2005, 10:22 PM
I see your in the same state, how about a sunday drive to wake him up a little bit.:macho

Astars_250r
03-18-2005, 02:15 PM
If you paid with paypal you can file a claim and get your money back.

jaspurx
03-18-2005, 03:04 PM
I already filed a claim.........I am tired of waiting..............He already fouled up the plans I made for my son`s birthday today! The really trashy part of it is I have the rest of the parts to build a quad sitting here waiting on MY FRAME!

I guess he must think he is going to get away with my money.

As soon as the pay pal people disclose his adress , That is where I am headed!

jaspurx
03-20-2005, 06:47 PM
The people at pay pal are not happy with him..........he`s going to get it now............:grr:

Aceman
03-20-2005, 09:50 PM
That's too bad....I had a bad experience buying a dirtbike that I paid for with a credit card through Paypal. Never received the dirtbike and I got no response from the seller after he got my money so I ended up filing a complaint through Paypal. They said he had insufficient funds in his account to cover a refund. They said they couldn't do anything else except suspend his account. So I called the credit card company and disputed the charge. I recieved a complete refund after this but it pissed Paypal off, they said taking action with the credit card company against them might result in restrictions on my Paypal account, but it never did. Bottom line, always use credit card. That was one lesson I almost learned the hard way.

250R-Dee
03-20-2005, 10:46 PM
I like seeing stuff like this! I hope Paypal gets your money back to you soon since this lowlife is trying to give you the BIG STIFFY!:mad:

jaspurx
03-24-2005, 08:39 PM
Situation resolved. He had a good reason to take so long to reply and make good on the deal. FRAME DELIVERED in good condition I might add. I jumped the gun on this deal , but was upset by the time frame.

He`s o.k. in my book. :)