PDA

View Full Version : T-pin

roostin_dale
03-15-2005, 03:05 PM
Can you please post your Laeger T-pin pics.

I was just thinking, I have never seen a Tpin with Elkas before (that i remember)....all of them have PEP...is there a reason for this? And what length shocks does the Tpin take on a yfz?

SRH
03-15-2005, 04:09 PM
ive only seen 2 t pins on a yfz , 1 memeber on yfz central has one ill try to find the pic, ive seen 450rs with elkas and t pin

blasterkid
03-15-2005, 09:47 PM
some dude is sellin a bike with t pin right now

roostin_dale
03-16-2005, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by blasterkid
some dude is sellin a bike with t pin right now

yea, ive been lookin at it...

daddio
03-16-2005, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
Can you please post your Laeger T-pin pics.

I was just thinking, I have never seen a Tpin with Elkas before (that i remember)....all of them have PEP...is there a reason for this? And what length shocks does the Tpin take on a yfz?

my kid runs the t-pin with elka elite shocks. we put the remote rezzi's on, but it was a personal preference. The piggy backs will work also, but I don't like the idea of stuff hanging out in the open, to be hit by rocks and stuff. I'll try to post a picture.
you need 17-1/2 inch shocks, and if you call elka and tell them your specs, they can set them up for you.
BTW.... now that my kid rides with the t-pin front end, he says everything else he has tried, handles like crap.

Hawk III
03-17-2005, 10:08 AM
i have a tpin on my 450r but i have PEP shocks. it almost feels like you have power steering compared to other front ends. they are very expensive, but i don't think i could ever go back to anything else after having the tpin.

mx3mom
03-17-2005, 11:19 AM
We've got one coming. I hope it works because thats what I've ordered. T-pin with Elkas. I'm planning on using the 250R spindles & hubs though. Don't know if I need the 3/2 wheels or the 4/1 wheels. If anyone else has this set up........what are you running?

daddio
03-17-2005, 12:00 PM
the 4+1 wheels with yamaha hubs and spindles make it 50" with the +2-1/2 set-up. running the honda hubs and spindles with 2+3 wheels, you need the +2 wider arms. but I would call Laeger to verify it. most people just get yamaha hubs with the honda bolt pattern.