PDA

View Full Version : Went TT racing this past weekend!!!

dirtmomma
03-15-2005, 02:28 PM
Ok well we finally made it to the indoor TT track down in Renton on Sun. for some racing!! All I can say is WOW I have NEVER had that much fun racing!!! I ended up running the blaster class, there was 1 blaster, me on my 300, anther gal on her 305, & my nephew on his 250R(don't know why he was in there but whatever LOL) in the heat race I ended up w/ 2nd :D I was FLYING everyone kept saying Dayumm girl your flying high today LOL, my quad just LOVES this track & sticks to it like no other!! In the main I was in 3rd after my nephew got around me, then all of a sudden my quad started sputtering so I switched to reserve, well that didn't help either, so the other gal got around me & there i was in last place!! But I finished the race out...................very pissed off:grr: but come to find out my air boot came off my carb it didn't get put on good UH OH Damn it!!!! But i did order a few pics I will post when they get here!!
As for my sons, DJ got to ride ANOTHER borrowed quad(lucky lil chit) this time he rode the 440stroker he rode @ the dunes last month, all I can say it dayummm that kid did awesome it was him,the owner of the quad(on his 450R),the owner of the YFZ he raced last winter, & another friend on his 400ex, well DJ got the holeshot & ended up winning the heat, got the hole shot in the main also, was running 1st till 2 laps to go & the 450R got around him but he went on to finish 2nd WHOOPWHOOP that 440 has soooooo much pull & HP is unbeleivable, he coudn't keep the front end down LOL, look good pulling the straights on the back tires haha
And then there's lil man he did good for his 1st TT he rode his LEM50 which IS NOT running right now, we are getting ready to tear into that thing, he got 3rd & 3rd though it was all good he rode good just that the quad didn't wanna run!!!

I'll post pics when I get em!!!! :)

dirtmomma
03-18-2005, 02:24 PM
Ok well here's a few pics of momma & the boyz :)

This is me guess I need to paint the bottom of my machine LOL

dirtmomma
03-18-2005, 02:26 PM
Here's my oldest son DJ(14) the guy behind him is the owner of the quad he is riding :devil:

dirtmomma
03-18-2005, 02:27 PM
And here's lil man :) he's gettin about as much air as the little LEM will get LOL goooooooo lil man :D:D

300exr
03-19-2005, 07:43 AM
Hey dirtmomma, what type of rear tires are you running?

dirtmomma
03-19-2005, 08:43 AM
those are old school H-traks off of an old 250r 3 wheeler they are like 16" rims work GREAT on the hard pack clay!!! Quad pulls awesome on the straights w/ em!!

LTandRaptorider
03-19-2005, 06:45 PM
Looks like you guys had some fun! ;)

Too bad your air boot came off... getem next time! Keep the pics comin, and good luck! :)

dirtmomma
03-20-2005, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Looks like you guys had some fun! ;)

Too bad your air boot came off... getem next time! Keep the pics comin, and good luck! :)

Well Holy Moly look what the cat dragged in :D:D:D HEY Bart how's it going??? Man I haven't seen or heard from you in forever hope your doing good, still gettin hitched?? ;)
Thanks & NO that carb boot will NOT come off next time LOL

LTandRaptorider
03-20-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Well Holy Moly look what the cat dragged in :D:D:D HEY Bart how's it going??? Man I haven't seen or heard from you in forever hope your doing good, still gettin hitched?? ;)
Thanks & NO that carb boot will NOT come off next time LOL

Well Kym, once in a while I come out of hiding... :p

Doin ok, thanks. Brain and some other parts are still healin... I hope! I want to get the LT fixed, but not sure when I'll be able to ride much. First day of spring, weather is gettin a lil better... and I wanta ride! :D Keep the pics comin, and good luck on TT racing! ;)

And hey... let's be careful out there!

short funny story... when I got back to work, a girl there asked me what all I injured. So I related all the broken bones, torn lung, and swelling and bleeding on 3 lobes of the brain. I can still see the look on her face as she asked... aren't there only 4?? :eek: I said ok, I f'ing missed one! :blah:

maggiesboy
03-21-2005, 10:12 AM
Dj makin the pass on Joel and I for 1st place

maggiesboy
03-21-2005, 10:19 AM
the 4 stroke start

maggiesboy
03-21-2005, 10:20 AM
Joel and I on the gas

maggiesboy
03-21-2005, 10:23 AM
Joel and I side by side over the 1st jump

rodenberg35
03-21-2005, 06:16 PM
Where is this track and when is the next race

dirtmomma
03-21-2005, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by rodenberg35
Where is this track and when is the next race

It's @ Wide Open Sports Arena @ RMC in Renton,Wa. :) probalby a long drive for you ;)

maggiesboy
03-21-2005, 06:55 PM
side by side jump from a different view.

tractorpacker
03-21-2005, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by maggiesboy
Joel and I side by side over the 1st jump

It says side by side but, I think the guy on the Honda is ahead by about a borrowed tire lenght.

metalmellinium
03-21-2005, 11:23 PM
Hey bill how come you didnt race on sat night?

dirtmomma
03-22-2005, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by metalmellinium

Cuz he works Sat. & he LOVES his "race team" :D:D we wanted to throw a little excitement into the mix!! that TT'ing is the chit!!

dirtmomma
03-22-2005, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by tractorpacker
It says side by side but, I think the guy on the Honda is ahead by about a borrowed tire lenght.

ROFLMFAO OH man TP I like the "location" :eek: :blah: your IN BETWEEN us???:huh haha j/k if my baby scanner would of scanned ALL the pic there's actually more quad in there haha, hey where's that #4 400 in that race :D ;)

Welcome to EXriders Tractorpacker!!!!! Lots of good info over here for us HONDA peeps :D:D there's yammi info too Bill ;)

maggiesboy
03-22-2005, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by metalmellinium

Cause I'm getting old, and I need to save what little energy I have to race with Joel. Those Hondas are so slow I end up on top of them, on right handed corners only.

Cheech and Chong Up in Smoke...."who is dis is?" Tyler?:devil:

maggiesboy
03-22-2005, 08:19 AM
Didn't you guys have a bash session on saturday night? Parts flying everywhere? as well as people? LMAO:blah: :macho

Fists were flyin too from what I heard. Thats BS......not really the place to have my kids with me. My 3 cents

TT racing is just like goin to church on sunday, if that is your thing. Nice and relaxing.

metalmellinium
03-22-2005, 06:06 PM
Yea its me. Ya saturday was crazy it hurt just a little lol. I hit my cousin on his 250r.

baseballplaya23
03-23-2005, 12:23 PM
yea i think he did a lil more then hit me. i spun in turn one and then he plowed into my left rear rim, he went flying over me, then someone hit my right rear rim and bent my axle and both my rims.

maggiesboy
04-13-2005, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by baseballplaya23
yea i think he did a lil more then hit me. i spun in turn one and then he plowed into my left rear rim, he went flying over me, then someone hit my right rear rim and bent my axle and both my rims.

I had to bring this up too! Damn you boys are hard on chit! You guys ever finish a race? LOL I'm gonna call you guys the bash brothers!