PDA

View Full Version : 1998 yamaha blaster for sale.

crappyblaster88
03-15-2005, 07:26 AM
Hi i have a 1998 yamaha blaster for sale. Lets see i ahve rebuilt the whole thing from the ground up so i will list everything. first off i just painted the frame, a arms, and swingarm gloss black. i alos painted my jug and head black again. i painted my front hood and gas tank red with krylon fusion. I havent even took it out for one ride since the paint job. ok now for the good stuff.
91 lt 250r front shocks
brand new fox rear racing shock
toomey racing pipe and silencer
mild port and polish from the local shop
milled head .030
.190's on the rear with 18 inch holeshot's 70% tread left
stock front rims with dunlop front tires.
uni air filter
hand gaurds
aftermarket handlebars
14 tooth front sproket
dg skidplate
the rear end is set up for hydro's it just needs a caliper the matser cylinder and resivor are already mounted and ready to go
front brakes work mint
new clutch cable
new clutch kit
cut front fenders
just bored 20 over about 6 months ago
just replaced the rings today
bottom end was split at the local shop to make sure everything was all set as far as my crank bearings and everything else was.
all bearings and a arm bushings where replaced and havent even been ridden on.

I have ALL recpiets from my motor work and everything else i have bought for this bike. Its real nice don't want to sell it cause i just got it where i wanted it but now i need a car so im **** out of luck. I havent even started the quad up after the rebuild i just put the top end together today. I would like to get 1500 for it but will negoitate. Post your email address for pics and ill send them. thanks for looking

tom

NYorkrider
03-15-2005, 03:10 PM
where r u located, trade for 98 yz125?

iamabowler
03-15-2005, 08:46 PM
where are you located

pics

tdta777@netzero.com

jcas
03-15-2005, 10:31 PM
Where are you located? Ship to Cali?

NYorkrider
03-16-2005, 04:32 AM
I am located in ny where are you located? pics are at photobucket.com type in nyorkrider to see em

crappyblaster88
03-16-2005, 07:05 AM
i am located in maine ill PM you all about it. thanks

tom

cotton top
04-14-2005, 07:03 AM
pics jaypittman36@yahoo.com