03-14-2005, 07:57 PM
check out these,nice for roads but not for trails

LiveToRide1930
03-14-2005, 07:58 PM
banshee

nosliw
03-14-2005, 07:59 PM
low end must suck on that thing

if i had to be one of those guys at the dragstrips who are always going around on 4X4quads i would get something like that.

LiveToRide1930
03-14-2005, 08:00 PM
grizzly

Cody_300ex
03-14-2005, 08:04 PM
Looks like a major waste of money, time, and a quad.:o

muddy400EX
03-14-2005, 08:05 PM
gay

2001300exguy
03-14-2005, 08:10 PM
ORV (OFF ROAD VEHICLE!!!) stuff like that makes me mad, why would u do that

03-14-2005, 08:12 PM
Why does it make people mad. If you think about it, a quad is a perfect way for shops to showoff new rims. And itd be damn cool at the dragstrip.

I-7
03-14-2005, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by LiveToRide1930
grizzly

Its a kodiak!

Putting car wheels on a quad is pretty stupid in my opinion... totally defeats the purpose of an ATV.

JandJRacingKFX
03-14-2005, 08:31 PM
[... totally defeats the purpose of an ATV. [/B]
depends on what your purpose is. For my purpose, yes useless but for just rolling around dragstrips and thing like that...why not I would if that was what i did lol

I-7
03-14-2005, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by JandJRacingKFX
depends on what your purpose is. For my purpose, yes useless but for just rolling around dragstrips and thing like that...why not I would if that was what i did lol

Why not get a golf cart and save A LOT of money?

toby400ex
03-14-2005, 08:52 PM
I always knew I was doing something wrong, I need 24 inch bead locks.

400exrules
03-14-2005, 09:11 PM
FO RIZZLE:bandit:

cool 300ex
03-14-2005, 09:20 PM
I have seen most of these so many times it's not even funny!:o

400exrules
03-14-2005, 09:37 PM
suprised no one has posted the black dude on the white raptor with the cop sittin next to him lfmao.....u know he stole that quad

YFZ450Ridr
03-14-2005, 10:02 PM
honestly, i think it is completly retarded. putting rims like that on a car is one thing but on a quad? please, it looks terrible i think. I can see maby some slightly bigger than stock rims for a put bike or seomthing. but some 24 inch rims, thats too far.:chinese:

03-14-2005, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
u know he stole that quad

im not black but that would be offensive to myslef and a lot of other people? im not tryin to start a fight, but those type of comments should be kept to yourself.:rolleyes:

rippen_honda400
03-14-2005, 10:20 PM
that does look pritty damn gay, its an ATV dude, o plus how do you do that, do you have to get spiecal hubs??? but what ever makes you happy man i dont really care, in a way it looks pritty sick but i wouldn't wanna do that

400exrules
03-14-2005, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by sEX
im not black but that would be offensive to myslef and a lot of other people? im not tryin to start a fight, but those type of comments should be kept to yourself.:rolleyes:

well their is a cop sittin right next to him, maybe it was reported stolen and the cop found it, and the dude just posed on it before they took it away. idk

wutever, take it how u want i dont care, but its a stereotype, so wut do u expect?

LiveToRide1930
03-15-2005, 05:30 AM
why you people geting madd,i put it on there for the fun of it,no to try and prove a point,no take no off the stuff i put offensive or ne their will i post anything thats not worth while

LiveToRide1930
03-15-2005, 05:31 AM
sry for the typo's,my hand were freezing and cant feel what i was typing

tclapp
03-15-2005, 09:35 AM
here's another check out this site http://www.mcmullenargus.com/gallery/view.asp?image=16377&pub=12]

ballisticpb
03-15-2005, 11:42 AM
suprised no one has posted the black dude on the white raptor with the cop sittin next to him lfmao.....u know he stole that quad

i dont think he stole it. but here is the pic

ckasper18
03-15-2005, 11:59 AM
Waste of money you say whats the difference between the quads and orange county choppers building 150,000.00 bikes that just get looked at more then they get rode.Its what you like that counts if you dont like it dont look at it.

Fender Bender
03-15-2005, 12:43 PM
but its a stereotype, so wut do u expect?

Ummm... maybe you just should stereotype and the world would have 1 less idiot! What a thought. ;)

Those pictures are OLD as hell anyways.

kicken250x
03-15-2005, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by rippen_honda400
that does look pritty damn gay, its an ATV dude, o plus how do you do that, do you have to get spiecal hubs??? but what ever makes you happy man i dont really care, in a way it looks pritty sick but i wouldn't wanna do that

they make wheelers with the same lug patterns as cars. i took my brothers 17s of his civic and put them on the 250 (when it was running) and rode some wheelies at the drag strip one night on them and he rode around on the wheeler tires. it was great...

03-15-2005, 05:03 PM
not a quad but bling bling
:o

Scott-300ex
03-15-2005, 05:36 PM
im ganna put some quad tires on my truck guys, it will look cool:blah:

i would snipe the guy sittin on that quad

and the cop just thought that that was cool, look at his face

morons

747racerboi
03-15-2005, 05:53 PM
I got some 33 mudders on my quad

chucked
03-15-2005, 06:23 PM
suprised no one has posted the black dude on the white raptor with the cop sittin next to him lfmao.....u know he stole that quad noooo idiot, he used the money he made sellin drugs to buy it.

zoutback
03-15-2005, 06:27 PM
talk about some serios ground clearance..
could you imagin cleaning the mud out of those rims

DeerNuts
03-15-2005, 09:38 PM
He might've stolen it, but then why would the cop be grinning??

Just a posed pic anyway. Sheesh.

Anyway, I know i would have no use for such a thing, but thats just me. They dont make em like that in PA.:p

sandspanker
03-15-2005, 10:00 PM
:D that is the GAY-EST Thing ever. YO YO YO CHECK OUT MY PIMPEN RIDE:confused: :rolleyes:

alimdar2times
03-15-2005, 10:20 PM
I'm not an expert or anything, but has it occured to anyone else that some of these just might be photoshopped?

K2Snow
03-16-2005, 12:14 PM
LiveToRide1930- *posts something he found interesting on the internet, quad related at least*

90%* of EXRiders.com- "I don't like it so I'm going to bash it and call it gay!"

* Not necessarily actual percentage.

chucked
03-16-2005, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by K2Snow
LiveToRide1930- *posts something he found interesting on the internet, quad related at least*

90%* of EXRiders.com- "I don't like it so I'm going to bash it and call it gay!"

* Not necessarily actual percentage.

well its more like this...

random user- *posts something he/she found interesting on the internet, quad related at least*

90%* of EXRiders.com- "I don't like it so I'm going to bash it and call it gay!" or "I like it but i want the other people to like me so Im gonna jump on the band wagon!"

dunnonuttin
03-16-2005, 03:06 PM
i bet gas milege sucks too

willow2679
03-16-2005, 04:04 PM
Sorry but Im from Argentina and it seems pointless to use the quad that way
Do the owners of those quad realy use it that way??????:huh where do they use it on the streets, BTW they are plain F@@ing ugly, they must throw the quad in the waste and they have to go with them, so don't happen anymore :D

chucked
03-16-2005, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by dunnonuttin
i bet gas milege sucks too

omg, your like my mom, always finding something to ***** about. Honestly WHO CARES ABOUT GAS MILEGE ON A QUAD!!??

Anyway gas milege would probably be better because of the larger wheel diameter.

TGW_400ex
03-16-2005, 06:14 PM
Guys I've been trying to find a conversion kit to do this to m 400. Does anyone know of a site online I could find one? It's the sweetest thing I've ever seen!!!!:eek2:

WhiteBros400ex
03-16-2005, 06:41 PM
not to badi guess, me personally i dont really like that kind of stuff, waste of a quad and rims:ermm: :ermm:

Punk'd
03-16-2005, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by 250EXridr
honestly, i think it is completly retarded. putting rims like that on a car is one thing but on a quad? please, it looks terrible i think. I can see maby some slightly bigger than stock rims for a put bike or seomthing. but some 24 inch rims, thats too far.:chinese:

I dont really like huge rims on a car either. Id rather have me big muddin machine! Its all about opinions I guess.

K2Snow
03-16-2005, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by chucked

random user- *posts something he/she found interesting on the internet, quad related at least*

90%* of EXRiders.com- "I don't like it so I'm going to bash it and call it gay!" or "I like it but i want the other people to like me so Im gonna jump on the band wagon!"

That works too!

For everyone else, this site never fails to surprise me with how many shallow people there are. It is the few people that are actually helpful that keep me here. There is a respectful way to say you don't like something. Just because YOU don't like it doesn't mean people should be shot, raped, "thrown in the waste", etc. What if I said, "OHVs are a waste of gas and are only good for destroying the environment. Those who ride them are inconsiderate morons and should be buried alive." How would you respond then? Exactly... so don't make your own personal preference the universally accepted rule of thumb and bash on all that do not coincide. Personally, I don't see huge rims on a quad particularly useful and I would never do it myself. However, I can respect those that innovate and change things whether for pure entertainment or even experimentally with greater results in mind.

kwatts400
03-16-2005, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by chucked

Naah, It really is pretty gay. I saw a car on the way back from the beach tonight, with rims like that on it, and I thought the same thing. BTW, the car was an early 90's Chevy Caprice station wagon (complete with hydrolics:huh ).

kwatts400
03-16-2005, 09:55 PM
Hey K2Snow, didn't you move to CA from DE a year or so ago? How have you been makin out on the west coast?

I'd like to make a trip out west to ride Glamis sometime.

K2Snow
03-17-2005, 01:39 AM
kwatts, yea I did actually. Moved out of Dover. I actually haven't been back in over 2 years but am planning a trip back this summer. I'll def. never move back to the East Coast, I absolutely love it out here. I lived about 15 minutes from the Pismo Dunes for the longest time but now I'm going to college in San Diego. I'm def. gonna make a trip to Glamis but I'm waiting to trade in my quad for an RM125. If you ever get the opportunity to visit out West (assuming you already haven't) then jump on the opportunity bro.

Oh, I do miss the snow though but I get my fix at a mountain about 2 hours away ;) Can't beat SoCal... snowboard in the morning, surf in the evening.

willow2679
03-17-2005, 05:02 AM
I think that if he is free to do that strange freak thing I'm free to speak my opinion on a free forum like this and not being considered like it was "a matter of civil rights to do that" and have to learn it SPECIALLY FROM YOU I don't like it like and I'm trining to make humor of this like others
It's true YOU show me how the people is about things like this on forums like this
And I was "really" asking if that people use the quad this way?

K2Snow
03-17-2005, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by willow2679
I think that if he is free to do that strange freak thing I'm free to speak my opinion on a free forum like this and not being considered like it was "a matter of civil rights to do that" and have to learn it SPECIALLY FROM YOU I don't like it like and I'm trining to make humor of this like others
It's true YOU show me how the people is about things like this on forums like this
And I was "really" asking if that people use the quad this way?

I don't know if this is directed towards me or not. If it is not, then disregard this post.

I never said (or implied) that you weren't free to voice your opinion. I said there was a respectful (not right or wrong) way to do it though. I don't know how this being turned into a matter of civil rights has anything to do with what I said as I never tried to inhibit your "civil rights" as you so eloquently put it. Also, I'm curious as to why (in capital letters at that) you said "SPECIALLY FROM YOU". I'm going to assume you meant "especially" and I have to ask why you said that. You say it as if I of all people should not be saying it. Do you see me hijacking threads with malicious posts? No, if I don't like something I can say I don't like it without being an *** about it. Is there someone else here more qualified for this type of situation that my statement can't be taken seriously? I'm just asking for an explanation as to why you find it hard to believe that I of all people would post what I did. Also, did I ever point you out in particular? Did I point anybody out? Did I demand people to change their ways or try to tell them what to do? The answer to all of the above questions is "no". Lastly, it took me awhile to decipher but I think I figured out the meaning of "It's true YOU show me how the people is about things like this on forums like this". I'm assuming you meant, you show me how others react to this situation on other forums similar to this one. How would I show you this? I post and read several different motor sports forums and none are as immature as this one. There are however some very stand out characters on this site that I respect and that is why I still visit now and again. To finish it off, look at the example I gave about the OHVs. I'll copy it:

What if I said, "OHVs are a waste of gas and are only good for destroying the environment. Those who ride them are inconsiderate morons and should be buried alive." How would you respond then?

Would you just let that comment brush right by you and say to yourself, "Hey, it is their right to voice their opinion like that"? Sure, they can voice whatever opinion they want and however, but I'm going to call you out on it if it is disrespectful.

EDIT: After reading over my first post, I technically did tell people what to do when I said, "... so don't make your own personal preference the universally accepted rule of thumb and bash on all that do not coincide." So that my post does not contradict itself, I'll change that statement to, "I suggest that you do not make your own personal preference the universally accepted rule of thumb and bash on all that do not coincide". Happy?

willow2679
03-18-2005, 06:42 AM
We were just making fun of that thing
And you did point me saying my frase "throwing in the waste" or some thing like that
If a friend of mine did that thing I would say the same thing to him
The thing to consider is that if we have to take this thread so seriously like you was taking it and not like it was intended to be, just fun, If it does not make you laugh about it go to the other forums to post mature and serious topics
I am with you about the more mature forums(And I´m a member of them too), and I wasn´t looking for that, Iwas looking for fun If I want to learn something about my quad I go there but that was not the point
please take it easy and sorry if I was rude by the capital letters I dont do it again but please it was just fun

markk
03-18-2005, 09:27 AM
WHY WHY WHY!!!!!! that the biggest waste of money u could ever put into a quad!

f1502nv
03-18-2005, 09:56 AM
i want a set on mine with the hydraulics like on huevos 1:D :D

f1502nv
03-18-2005, 09:56 AM
before anyone takes me the wrong way i was just kiddin........