PDA

View Full Version : Group Ride May 17/18/19

Wired
05-08-2002, 09:15 AM
well this is on short notice but because of the high demand of a group ride im gonig to somewhat organize a group ride for us minnesotans. other state riders are definatly welcome too. the place will be seaforth minnesota. if your not sure how to get there just look up "seaforth MN" in www.mapquest.com and you can get excellent directions there. there will be a new Z400! for all of you guys that want to see one in action or possibly test ride and about 3 raptors, 2 400ex's, 2 250r's and a banshee. maybe some others too but it should be a good time. theres a run down mx track there and with a little TCL can be rebuilt and fun (cat is on the way to redo everything within a couple weeks hopefully) and on the other side of the road there is nice trails through a huge grove and a sand pit also. if anyone wants info or directions to the riding spot email me at jonboy68iou@hotmail.com i'll gladly give you directions. all makes and sizes of quads welcome, there will probably even be a few mx bikes there too so come on down, or up whereever you are located and we'll have a great time. oh yeah one more thing, be prepared to be shown up!

Wired
05-08-2002, 09:18 AM
one more thing, there also is about 3 other riding spots approximately 20 mins away from the seaforth pits, so if it gets boring for you guys or want something else or even ride each area each day will be fine with me. let me know thanks again

jon