PDA

View Full Version : best weekend ive ever had...

Doober
03-13-2005, 09:07 PM
ok here goes friday got the good ole license...party time after lol

saturday just hung out and played poker

and the heres the best day of the whole weekend saturday night/sunday morning this kids bin talking chit to my friend he was saying he was gunna kick is a** and we waited for him cuz we made an "appointment" and he dint show so my friend called up his house and his mom answered and my friend was very polite to her and asked if he could talk to him and she said no and they were talking and she hung up on him so then he calls back and tries to scare us saying he husband was going to come down well...then she called the cops on us...i guess the cops went to her house and the cop called my friends cell and another friend answered well my friend thought it was the dad not a cop and so he refused to give a name and so then the cop comes to my friends house and this cop is a d***head to all of us and he puts my friend who refused to give a name in the cop car so then he talks to the friend who was gunna fight and then he arrests my friend and then by this time 3 cops are there...and the cop get me and 2 other guys info and then proceeds to be a d***head to us when we didnt do a thing...and the one cop told us to leave...so we get up he does a field sobriety(sp) test on my friend about pot and beer the cleanest one out of all of us...and then the d***head one turns to me and says hey i remeber you were you involved with knifes? i say no he says then what was it...well there was a 4 wheeler incident and then he goes that strike 2 but i dont see how i can get a strike for being an innocent bi-standard... and so then we left and from then on i aint heard to much...

sorry so long but it was very eventful

Quad18star
03-13-2005, 09:38 PM
Wow ... sounds like such a great weekend !!!!:rolleyes: Lucky I wasn't the cop ... cuz you and your friends would be spending some time down at the cop station and leave with charges and court dates for harassement .

If this was the best weekend you ever had , you have been seriously missing out on life !!!!

Doober
03-13-2005, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Wow ... sounds like such a great weekend !!!!:rolleyes: Lucky I wasn't the cop ... cuz you and your friends would be spending some time down at the cop station and leave with charges and court dates for harassement .

If this was the best weekend you ever had , you have been seriously missing out on life !!!!

harrasment pssh my a** my friend was very polite to her and did not even threaten her son and all he wanted to know is why he didnt show... and the subjct was suppossed to be one of the greatest weekends ive had...

Doober
03-13-2005, 10:11 PM
now explain how that is harrassment...just wanting to talk to her son i dont see how itd be harrasment...

Quad18star
03-13-2005, 10:24 PM
You guys are calling their place cuz you wanted to know why he is not showing up to fight . Correct?? If you had no intentions on fighting him , then you wouldn't be concerned about why he didn't show .

"...so my friend called up his house and his mom answered and my friend was very polite to her and asked if he could talk to him and she said no and they were talking and she hung up on him so then he calls back..."

^^^^^
Alright so I guess after the first time she hung up , your friend didn't quite understand what she meant by "no" ... she he decides to call back . That my friend can be considered harrasment .

FourFiftyFour
03-13-2005, 10:33 PM
wow u must lead a really messed up life for that to be the best weekend of your life :huh

MY450R
03-14-2005, 07:06 AM
omg my 2 year old daughter can write better sentences than you
dont you proof read your post before you submit it??
you dont make any sense.from reading your post i can tell you are just about the dumbest person on this site!

JTRtrx250r
03-14-2005, 07:37 AM
entertainment at its best:rolleyes:

All I can say is come back in a few yrs and read your post:ermm:

Bush0102
03-14-2005, 08:04 AM
wow, if that's the best weekend you've ever had you lead a pretty pathetic life.

zephead400ex
03-14-2005, 08:59 AM
Harassment over the telephone doesn't mean the conversation (or lack of) has to consist of threatening or curse words. Harassement over the phone is making a phonecall to annoy (or harass) someone who you do not wish to have a conversation with. Once the person(s) you have called, hangs up, that is telling you they do not want to talk to you...calling back is harassment and can (was) reported to the police.

Sorry bro, but working in the field I do, I have this happen on a consistant basis. And yes, your friend can be charged.

BTW: if your going to fight someone, fight them on the spot, don't set a date and time of when you'll fight. The fight "appointment" was about the funniest thing of your entire run-on sentence! Thanks for the laugh!

chucked
03-14-2005, 10:30 AM
Is it just me, or is there anyone else that cannot understand that ****ty grammar?

dbsbl1
03-14-2005, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by chucked
Is it just me, or is there anyone else that cannot understand that ****ty grammar?

I'll second that.

DeerNuts
03-14-2005, 12:29 PM
she hung up on him so then he calls back and tries to scare us saying he husband was going to come down well...then she called the cops on us...i guess the cops went to her house and the cop called my friends cell and another friend answered well my friend thought it was the dad not a cop and so he refused to give a name and so then the cop comes to my friends house and this cop is a d***head to all of us and he puts my friend who refused to give a name in the cop car so then he talks to the friend who was gunna fight and then he arrests my friend and then by this time 3 cops are there...and the cop get me and 2 other guys info and then proceeds to be a d***head to us when we didnt do a thing.

^^ Ill 3rd that. Can anyone read this at a normal pace and then be able to EASILY tell me just what the hell's going on?:huh

It's just common courtesty to not post crap thats typed out like this. Come on man, your not that stupid.

Ill second what Jtr250r said.