PDA

View Full Version : Touretts violence`

dirtriderex
03-13-2005, 08:59 PM
I tend to swear alot and I really can't help it. I once got kicked out of church for dropping the F bomb. After A year of intensive research I found out what I have may be a disorder called touretts. This site can be quite extreme for younger kids. http://www.tourettesguy.com/

dirtriderex
03-13-2005, 09:02 PM
If you click on the video it will explain better

nosliw
03-13-2005, 09:06 PM
omg this is halarious. i'm on the 3rd video and i cant stop laughing. first was best so far.

kicken250x
03-13-2005, 09:26 PM
dude im forkin goin to hell for this lmfdao

WEEZIL
03-13-2005, 09:36 PM
LMAOOOAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

03-13-2005, 09:49 PM
its sounds like chewbacca taking a chit graaaaaaaaaaaa.

LMAO

03-13-2005, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by sEX
its sounds like chewbacca taking a chit graaaaaaaaaaaa.

LMAO

that was pretty funny, i spit my soda out when he said it.. about the only thing i found funny outta the whole thing..

i think its all fake.. the things are coming out too "planned" and not random, but i could be wrong..

still the chewbacca thing is hilarious..

Jesse

LazeR
03-13-2005, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Dirt Merchant
i think its all fake.. the things are coming out too "planned" and not random, but i could be wrong..

still the chewbacca thing is hilarious..

I think its fake too, but its pretty funny! Gave me a few good laughs

kicken250x
03-13-2005, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by LazeR
I think its fake too, but its pretty funny! Gave me a few good laughs

a few?!?! ive been laughing my *** off for the lats hr now my stomach hurts so bad i gotta go get in the bed now hahah

Mxjunkie
03-13-2005, 10:24 PM
LMFAO head and shoulders, I want tourettes now!!! lol even if thats fake i think it would be funny to scream that stuff in the middle of a mall.

chucked
03-14-2005, 11:46 AM
They're fake, but still funny "let me tell you about a porcupines balls, they're small and they dont give a ****"

crday98
03-14-2005, 12:22 PM
indeed they are fake. although some of the vids are funny, they have nothing to do with tourettes. tourettes is when you are in the middle of talking about something and randomly mumbel and curse between words in a sentence not walking around cursing at everything.
for instance, i gave **** my brother a ride **** to the mall **** today.
not i ****in gave my ****in brother a ride to the ****in mall today.

chucked
03-14-2005, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by crday98
indeed they are fake. although some of the vids are funny, they have nothing to do with tourettes. tourettes is when you are in the middle of talking about something and randomly mumbel and curse between words in a sentence not walking around cursing at everything.
not i ****in gave my ****in brother a ride to the ****in mall today. Yea I think in the movie "not another teen movie" a chick in there had tourrets, it was a pretty good impersonation too.

Punk'd
03-14-2005, 01:56 PM
that stuff made me fall out of my chair lmao

I like when hes in his little chair and has his beer and he opens it and it goes everywere LMFAO he goes

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CHITTTTTTTTTTTT ROFLMFAO

WEEZIL
03-14-2005, 04:19 PM
It had me laughing all day.. Matter of fact after i post this i am going to watch them all again. Because its funny!

WHY DONT YOU MAKE LIKE A BANANNA AND ****!

dirtriderex
03-14-2005, 04:30 PM
LOL, I had to post it when I came across that site.
crday98 indeed they are fake. although some of the vids are funny, they have nothing to do with tourettes. tourettes is when you are in the middle of talking about something and randomly mumbel and curse between words in a sentence not walking around cursing at everything. You are correct Touretts is saying swears at random moments out of nowhere

Honda4trax250x
03-14-2005, 05:14 PM
Wow, I am apalled that not one person was mature in this thread. Tourettes is not a funny thing at all, it is a horrible syndrome that can cause lots of mental damage. There is a kid in my school who has it, and believe me when I say this, he went through more hell in Junior High then anyone on this site has. It got so bad that kids would be his friend and tell him to do one of his twitches just to be funny. and they would all laugh at him. It was disgusting, thats why middle school is rediculous. I think people need to put themselves in others shoes once in a while.

Its called maturity people, get it.

03-14-2005, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by crday98
not i ****in gave my ****in brother a ride to the ****in mall today.

that right but not like that. my cousin has tourettes syndrome and hes nothing like that. hes a real cool kid and he is very intelligent despite his disorder. when you have tourettes you twitch uncontrollably and swear and stuff. its not all just cursing alot;)

dirtriderex
03-14-2005, 06:48 PM
True, I knew when posting this someone would flip out. It's not like I'm discriminating against people with the disorder.

chucked
03-14-2005, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
Wow, I am apalled that not one person was mature in this thread. Tourettes is not a funny thing at all, it is a horrible syndrome that can cause lots of mental damage. There is a kid in my school who has it, and believe me when I say this, he went through more hell in Junior High then anyone on this site has. It got so bad that kids would be his friend and tell him to do one of his twitches just to be funny. and they would all laugh at him. It was disgusting, thats why middle school is rediculous. I think people need to put themselves in others shoes once in a while.

get a grip dude, look at the page, it's not real.

03-14-2005, 09:24 PM
a kid at my school has tourettes and everyone makes fun of him and stuff...its kinda sad. they all think hes retarded too just b/c he has tourettes

Chino
03-15-2005, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by chucked
get a grip dude, look at the page, it's not real.

the webpage is, but the disease isn't,

crday98
03-15-2005, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by sEX
that right but not like that. my cousin has tourettes syndrome and hes nothing like that. hes a real cool kid and he is very intelligent despite his disorder. when you have tourettes you twitch uncontrollably and swear and stuff. its not all just cursing alot;)
i know that ,i was only referring to the cursing part. i think we all know that you twitch also;)

crday98
03-15-2005, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x

i think you need to take a pill and sit down.;)
explain how i wasn't mature??? where did i say tourettes was a funny thing or poke at someone who has it??? i personally know someone who has it and it does suck for him. he has a hard time finding a decent job because of it. :ermm:
get it??:rolleyes: