PDA

View Full Version : Good cheap handlebars

hondarider_8
03-13-2005, 07:22 PM
Helllo all..Im currently looking to replace the stock handlebars, but I'm short on cash...So I was wondering if any of you knew of any good, cheap handlebars for say..50 bucks or less..I need your help..and what's the dif between low and high bend?

QuAdEr 317
03-13-2005, 07:41 PM
you can get sum oneil or moose for lik $20 at ya local dealer

03-13-2005, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by hondarider_8
Helllo all..Im currently looking to replace the stock handlebars, but I'm short on cash...So I was wondering if any of you knew of any good, cheap handlebars for say..50 bucks or less..I need your help..and what's the dif between low and high bend?

actually i can hook u up with a set of Fly handle bars for $25 + shipping, the difference is how high the bars sit, high being up higher, and low being like the bars are almost flat, the bars i have are 400ex bend, and have a polished almost chrome look to them, i will also throw in a set of grips

hondarider_8
03-13-2005, 08:02 PM
Sounds good on the Fly bars...since it's not from a store I'm gonna have to talk to my parents...Is there anyway you could send me a pic of the bars and grips? More than likely will be able to get them though.

duke416ex
03-14-2005, 10:16 AM
Tusk bars from Rocky Mountain aren't very expensive, $30 or so I think. I never replace my bars with atv bend, I always use cr low bend, but that is my personnal preference. They don't sit up as tall, seems more comfortable riding, and I think they look better also.

fofittyrider
03-14-2005, 02:06 PM
Fly's are pretty good for the money. I've had a set on my old quad, and loved them.