PDA

View Full Version : school trip, can you get your money back?

jvd182
03-13-2005, 07:06 PM
I have to go to Quebec with my school trip. But now i dont ant to for many reasons. Do you think they could really not have any refunds? because i think my teacher is full of it. if you need more info just ask a question.

raptorrider00
03-13-2005, 07:10 PM
tell her b.s its my money and want it back when u payed this did it say non refundable?

03-13-2005, 07:11 PM
most of those trips are rreally cheap b/c half of the people usually pay and then back out and dont get their money back so thats why they can keep it so cheap and they make alot of money that way...good luck ,you may need a good lawyer

jvd182
03-13-2005, 07:20 PM
300 dollars aiont cheap to me beiong 13... and think i cant find a thing that says no refunds. www.visitcanada.com can any one find somthing on there i cant

kawasaki_ridah
03-13-2005, 07:47 PM
the only way you cant get it back is if you signed something from the start that said that you agree to no refunds

Quad18star
03-13-2005, 08:18 PM
Well it all depends .... when is your trip scheduled for ?? Most places don't give refunds prior to 60 days notice . Also it will be hard to get a refund because it is with your school . Remember they have to book rooms and plan meals , which can sometimes take months in advance. Get tickets to maybe events that you are going to see or attractions that you are going to visit . All these things take a lot of time to get , especially when most schools are planning trips .... and your trip is out of your country so that takes extra planning also . You should have been positive about the trip before signing up or paying for it . Sorry to say it , but I agree with your teacher about no refund .

born-2-race
03-13-2005, 08:29 PM
I went to Quebec a couple of weeks ago on a school trip and it was actually pretty cool.

At my school you could get a refund up until a certain date but after that your screwed.