PDA

View Full Version : what to do?

dunnonuttin
03-13-2005, 02:38 PM
i was fishing at my pond behind my house and this stupid kid comes on his raptor and whips a few donuts so i asked him to stop and not to ride on my land. well about 30 minutes later he comes back and does it again so i grab my gun and shoot into the air and he took off. about an hour later him and another guy comes by and go to the other side of the pond and do donuts then come over by me and roost me with nothing but mud and water sein how the pond is kinda flooded from all the rain. so that pretty much ended my fishing for the day and i wasnt too happy about that. if he does it again im gonna take my race car and go whip a few donuts in his yard and see how much he likes it, he hasnt really been back so i havent paid him any attention. they pretty much left after i ran after them with the gun for some reason. i dont really want to call the cops because i dont want the cops to be out here all the time cause i got buddies up the road who ride where theyre not supossed to so what should i do?

JDiablo
03-13-2005, 02:41 PM
KILL UM!!!!! :macho

well if they are on your property and told them to get off i guess if you have a paintball gun you can shoot them with that:o

dunnonuttin
03-13-2005, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
KILL UM!!!!! :macho

well if they are on your property and told them to get off i guess if you have a paintball gun you can shoot them with that:o crap i forgot i had that paintball gun in my closet lol, i wish i would have remembered it. make that craptor a bit prettier lol

JDiablo
03-13-2005, 02:44 PM
lol haha or if you want to be a real prick lol make shanked nails coming out of wood and bury it o so deep enough that the nails stick out to pierce there tires:devil:

dunnonuttin
03-13-2005, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
lol haha or if you want to be a real prick lol make shanked nails coming out of wood and bury it o so deep enough that the nails stick out to pierce there tires:devil: OMG your my hero, i never thought of that lmao. if they come back im gonna have the p-ball gun and the shanked nails at ready. he wont ride that craptor on them rims and he is decked out in riding gear so he wont be runnin fast and i'll be chasin his *** all the way back home shootin him with the paintball gun:p

bulkdriverlp
03-13-2005, 03:13 PM
you shouldnt have got out your gun, if ya ask me. branishing a weapon is a felony in most states. pretty dumb move. next time you see them doing that video tape them doing it and follow them home then give the tape to the police. if you dont want the police involved then i guess youre s.o.l. deal with it..........:ermm:

Scott-300ex
03-13-2005, 03:20 PM
if it was me, i would have chased their asses down and found out where they live and call the cops on their ***

paintball gun would be great

i can't believe they whipped donuts on YOUR land, and they came back after you told them to leave, my god, what retards

sad part is if you shoot them with a paintball gun and the cops get involved, they could find a better lawyer and win a court case which is GAY! This one guy had a track at his house and made a waver that if they got hurt they couldn't sue him and the people that were going to ride on the track signed it, got hurt, and won the court case, now that pisses the hell out of me

good luck man

NAIL THIER ***!!!!!!!

I-7
03-13-2005, 03:24 PM
Burn their crops and set plague to their animals!

muddy400EX
03-13-2005, 03:35 PM
do have a quad that would keep up with them? if so, when they come back chase them down on the quad with a paintball gun!HAHA, that would scare the shiznit out of them. thats what i would do anyways:D

JUSTINcredible
03-13-2005, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp
you shouldnt have got out your gun, if ya ask me. branishing a weapon is a felony in most states. pretty dumb move. next time you see them doing that video tape them doing it and follow them home then give the tape to the police. if you dont want the police involved then i guess youre s.o.l. deal with it..........:ermm:

this is the only smart answer. those of you who are saying get a gun and chase him down arent the brightest. my friend is serving 3 months in jail right now pointing a gun at someone and hes stuck with a felony on his record for the rest of his life.

Do the smart thing if your going to do something.

redlineranger
03-13-2005, 04:43 PM
get on what ever it is u ride.... go roost that ***.... then give him the worst ***** beatin he'll ever receive:o

dunnonuttin
03-13-2005, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp
you shouldnt have got out your gun, if ya ask me. branishing a weapon is a felony in most states. pretty dumb move. next time you see them doing that video tape them doing it and follow them home then give the tape to the police. if you dont want the police involved then i guess youre s.o.l. deal with it..........:ermm: i already had it out, i had it to shoot snakes that wanted to take a snap at me. if i ever get my go cart fixed, im gonna go do some in there yard

dunnonuttin
03-13-2005, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by redlineranger
get on what ever it is u ride.... go roost that ***.... then give him the worst ***** beatin he'll ever receive:o i cant see me roostin someone with a bike:confused:

redlineranger
03-13-2005, 06:03 PM
well i thought u might have a 4 wheeler or dirt bike or suptin and put wut ever u ride :huh

MSL
03-13-2005, 06:48 PM
Here in Missouri if your property is marked no trespassing and someone was vandilizing your property you could pull a gun out and nothing would be said (been there done that! Cops and all involved) Its only against the law to not let them leave unless you are making a citizens arrest.

YFZ450Ridr
03-13-2005, 07:04 PM
find out how they are getting onto your land and put barbed wire, thick cables, ect. around the entarance. or make a gate or somthing and throw a lock on it. if they are still getting in then dig a few holes mabey where they seem to be riding and put a few LONG nails or spikes into the ground so they get a flat tire. or if your a good shot try shooting thier tires or somthing:ermm: best of luck man.

03-13-2005, 07:14 PM
typical craptor owner right there..another reason why I hate them.. ive sterotyped raptor riders as being ignorant a5sholez

Scott-300ex
03-14-2005, 05:30 PM
he probably thinks his stock raptor will go 100mph at least, like my friend does:rolleyes:

dunnonuttin
03-17-2005, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
he probably thinks his stock raptor will go 100mph at least, like my friend does:rolleyes: especially since it a 350:eek2:

TM426
03-17-2005, 02:46 PM
I would hang posted signs around the property and have the owner (your dad) sign the bottom. I think thats a stipulation in court in some states. If he comes back cut him off on your quad pull him off his quad. I would hold him by the chin piece of his helmet (if hes smart enough to wear one) and break his ribs but thats just me.:devil:

chucked
03-17-2005, 02:58 PM
why dont you just sue them?

dunnonuttin
03-17-2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by TM426
I would hang posted signs around the property and have the owner (your dad) sign the bottom. I think thats a stipulation in court in some states. If he comes back cut him off on your quad pull him off his quad. I would hold him by the chin piece of his helmet (if hes smart enough to wear one) and break his ribs but thats just me.:devil: already done that, well the posted signs

03-17-2005, 03:07 PM
go do dounts anyway