PDA

View Full Version : WORCS_Lake Havasu

Vtr_Racing
03-13-2005, 01:26 PM
Just looked on another site and found some unofficial results from the Worcs race.
Great job Shaun Kuriyama on 1st in open B!!!!!

CannondaleRider
03-13-2005, 08:32 PM
where are those results at, and do they show lap times or just results?:macho

QuadJunkies
03-13-2005, 08:41 PM
I cant wait for a race report..!!! Someone better have taken some good pics!! :blah: :macho

Zhvonte
03-13-2005, 09:02 PM
congrats to shaun, finally he rode a very good race..... for a while there he was struggling to get a good finish, I am most happy for him finally getting a good finish.....

on the side note, I wont bother getting into how bad I did, just wasn't my weekend..... but I will say that course was a mother ****er.....

Also, I do not know of any results posted as of yet..... I do know that worcs website typically have results posted within 3-4 days. It will also include lap times. Points however are not posted until later for some reasons.....

Vtr_Racing
03-13-2005, 11:07 PM
Also, Justin Waters did great as well. Took first in the ProAM. Team OffRaod.com pulled it off as well as Team Fubar. ORC has some results up. Think Josh Fredericks beat Doug Eichner...

Lynn Prosser kicked butt for the ladies!

Zhvonte
03-14-2005, 11:12 AM
i did crappy, lol, i need to start hitting the gym.... Everyone just whooped my *** this weekend.... If anyone saw in the open class a quad looking like "driving miss daisy" that would prolly been me....

National#6
03-14-2005, 11:50 AM
Lap times are up on the WORCS web site. Still don't have all of the point standings. What a weekend!!!!

CannondaleRider
03-14-2005, 06:40 PM
It was fun for me, other then the fact I was the ONLY one in my class.

Anyone see my TIRED *** out there in the Utility class. By my 7th lap i was drained.

If anyone on here is thinking of entering the Utility class at all. DO IT, i need someone to acctually race:ermm:

Acctually, I need to just get my Dale going:macho

National#6
03-14-2005, 08:12 PM
Vtr_Racing,

How did you like the condition of the track for the open classes on Saturday? I will take a week to heal. I really liked the fast section they added for this yr, it was worth the drive.

WORCSYFZ199
03-16-2005, 05:53 PM
Yeah that course kicked my ***! I did pretty good though for my second race as an A rider I got third in Open A and I got 6th in Pro-Am, 90 minutes was way too long to be on that course, but I had fun. Oh and Josh is insane I have no Idead how he can ride like that fast for every single lap.

Zhvonte
03-17-2005, 06:16 PM
Well, did anyone cover the story at Lake Havasu City for the second WORCS race????? OR is this going to be another one of those two month wait??

WORCS 133
03-18-2005, 08:47 AM
you passed me on the last lap you basterd :D Oh well I'll get ya next time

Check out offroad.com they have tons of pictures and a great write up about the weekend. I gave up on this site for WORCS coverage.

jesshamner
03-18-2005, 09:35 AM
Screw the race. Lets see some pics of Lake Havasu spring break. :devil:

QuadJunkies
03-18-2005, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Zhvonte
Well, did anyone cover the story at Lake Havasu City for the second WORCS race????? OR is this going to be another one of those two month wait?? I dont think Harlen made it down for Race Covegae for this ROUND. Unless someone else spectating done some Coverage then offroad.com will be the place to check next ;)

Raptorchick
03-18-2005, 10:14 AM
Don't give up on the site just yet for WORCS coverage.
It takes a lot more time and effort to do these forum race reports than most people realize. There's more to it than just posting pics.

I will be covering the Payette WORCS race for this site and another publication. I will be there from Friday through Sunday, and in that time, I will probably have well over 500 photos to sort through and edit, not to mention putting them in order and actually writing something about the races that's worth reading. It takes a few days at best to get everything organized and post a report.

Anyway, please don't take this post the wrong way, I'm not criticizing or anything like that. I don't know who did coverage for Havasu, but I'm sure it's well worth the wait. :)

WORCS 133
03-18-2005, 10:22 AM
where is the rest of the photos from Phoenix??

QuadJunkies
03-18-2005, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by raptorchick
Don't give up on the site just yet for WORCS coverage.
It takes a lot more time and effort to do these forum race reports than most people realize. There's more to it than just posting pics.

I Boy ..you got that right!!! :eek2: Ill leave the BEST photos for YOU and Ill do my best with my Camera as well, but Ill be featuring video Coverage so everyone can get a feel for what the racing was like :macho

Raptorchick
03-18-2005, 10:51 AM
QJ,

The more photos, the better. You can never have too many.
I'll bet that video coverage is going to be awesome! I can't wait to see it. :D

QuadJunkies
03-18-2005, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by raptorchick
QJ,

The more photos, the better.
not when its out of my Camera...... :o :p but Ill do my best.... :D ;)

atvtrailrider
03-18-2005, 02:40 PM
There is over 1200 photos in the gallery.

http://www.off-road.com/atv/race/2005worcs/havasu/index.html