PDA

View Full Version : new quad park

hardkoratvmxr
03-12-2005, 10:02 PM
My uncle is thinking about buying 242 acres in indiana and starting a quad park. The park will consist of, trails, mx track, freestyl arena, enduro track, and cc track. He also said that there will be a camping area and a oparts store. he alos said that he will be holding races there in all of the categorys and having a pi9nts system and at the end of the year having a grand prize to the points leader in the categorys. before he buys the land he wanted me to see who all was interested so i thought i would put it on here.

Moto92
03-13-2005, 01:13 AM
Where in IN will it be?

250xridamatt
03-13-2005, 06:03 AM
Its probably southern isnt it? Just my luck. We need some stuff up here in the north like that. Preferably north east.

IndyPred
03-13-2005, 08:19 AM
If you build it....... they will come.:) :) :devil:

fastblaster2002
03-13-2005, 08:28 AM
yeah man...theres that new indoor race track calld Earlywine Racing..i forget where it is but its crazy and people are always there

if you build it..then put it out there riders talk to each other and theyll put out the word...its hard to find spots to ride anymore

hardkoratvmxr
03-13-2005, 09:41 AM
it will be by griffin indiana

Cdaleracer
03-13-2005, 09:45 AM
Earlywines is in Maysville, KY.

Heck yeah, build it!!! We need new riding areas!!! Haspin is getting a little old and dangerous.

Screamin440
03-13-2005, 09:49 AM
IMO, 242 acres isn't going to be enough land to keep people interested for a long period of time. I was seriously thinking about doing the same thing but then I realized how much land you would really need and I kinda threw the idea out the window.

I can see all of Attica in a day and that's 3 times the size of what you're talking about.

While I am not knocking the idea in the least bit because we do need more places to ride, he'd better be building it in a location where more land is readily available to buy in the future.

Moto92
03-13-2005, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by hardkoratvmxr
it will be by griffin indiana

Well I will for sure be there, thats right by the IL border. I always drive by Griffin on my way to Tri State Speedway in Haubstadt.
Tell him to really on focus on makin a good mx track and it will be a sucess

hardkoratvmxr
03-13-2005, 11:22 AM
he plans on putting a 6.5 mile enduro track and 1.7 mile mx track for sure on the property. he also plans on putting on races there to