PDA

View Full Version : 2005 GNC MX Round 3 - Gatorback Live Coverage

GNC_Reporter
03-12-2005, 09:12 PM
Can I have your undivided attention please? Thank you! :D We here at ATVriders would like to welcome you to what's looking like the third or fourth largest ATV MX National EVER! We're starting to loose count now that this year is just skyrocketing with interest and it seems like every national keeps breaking records. The latest talley 711 entries. That's up nearly 200 entries over last year at the Gatorback National of the ATVA ITP Moose Grand National Championship MX Series. A lot of people are excited and speechless and the growth almost overnight.

I shot up to Gainesville from Daytona Bike Week on Friday to shoot a little bit of the track, grounds and practice before I headed back down to Daytona for the Supercross that night and Daytona 200 the following day. The ATVRiders admin will be bringing you live updates tomorrow so pull up a chair and if your in the Mid-West break out some hot chocolate (we hear it's cold up there) so you can learn here first what's really going on. The weather for tomorrow looks to be 80 degrees with bluebird skies. I can't wait to see what pictures I break out for you all by Tuesday.

In the meantime, here's a little teaser to warm you right up.

GNC_Reporter
03-12-2005, 09:15 PM
A panoramic view (it's about five photos merged together) starting from the pits on your left to the finish line on your right. What you can't see is the starting line which resides just to the left after you pass the finish line jump.

GNC_Reporter
03-12-2005, 09:17 PM
From the announcers tower you'll see here a portion of the pits.

GNC_Reporter
03-12-2005, 09:17 PM
Got a Dinli? Get some trackside support! Not from the guy on crutches though. :D

GNC_Reporter
03-12-2005, 09:19 PM
I didn't shoot a lot of practice but here's just a select few of Friday's Pro riders.

Pat Brown #199

GNC_Reporter
03-12-2005, 09:19 PM
John Natalie #13

GNC_Reporter
03-12-2005, 09:21 PM
Doug Gust #55

GNC_Reporter
03-12-2005, 09:22 PM
Joe Byrd #7

GNC_Reporter
03-12-2005, 09:22 PM
Kory Ellis #53

GNC_Reporter
03-12-2005, 09:23 PM
Tavis Cain #6

GNC_Reporter
03-12-2005, 09:24 PM
Travis Spader #30

GNC_Reporter
03-12-2005, 09:24 PM
Tim Farr #4

GNC_Reporter
03-12-2005, 09:25 PM
Jason Luburgh #8

GNC_Reporter
03-12-2005, 09:26 PM
Jason Dunkelberger #19

GNC_Reporter
03-12-2005, 09:26 PM
Justin Bres chills after practice!

GNC_Reporter
03-12-2005, 09:28 PM
Keith Little and Austin Stevens chat up racing lines and girls! :D

GNC_Reporter
03-12-2005, 09:29 PM
I didn't want to bother them to find out what was needing fixed after practice. Sorry 'bout that!

GNC_Reporter
03-12-2005, 09:32 PM
The after practice discussions are very common in all forms of racing. Pro riders like that of Suzuki's Doug Gust and Jeremiah Jones hit practice then come back and weigh all the bads and goods with their mechanics so they can get their bikes ready for racing.

GNC_Reporter
03-12-2005, 09:38 PM
Look for updates from today by the ATVriders Admin here shortly. I missed today, but I will have plenty for you to chew on when I get to posting when it's all over. ;)

Well that's about it for now. Sorry to leave you hanging. I headed back down to Daytona after practice on Friday where apparently this guy won the Supercross. Reed something or other. :D

GNC_Reporter
03-12-2005, 09:38 PM
to be continued...

Admin
03-13-2005, 06:30 AM
Finally a picture perfect weekend for GNC Motocross after two rain filled rounds to kick off the season. Beautiful blue skies with temps in the 70’s made for a great day of racing especially with the cool breeze out of the north that made it feel like it was in the 60’s. With over 711 Riders signed which was over two hundred more entries than last and the e 2nd largest signup in history to Loretta Lynn’s 730 last August. Because of the huge attendance only two LCQ races were held at the end of the day and the rest will be run first thing tomorrow morning.

Over 27 Pro Riders signed up, but only 20 would qualify to advance to Sunday’s Main Event.

Pro Qualifier Advancements:
1. #270 Josh Creamer
2. #199 Pat Brown
3. #309 Gilbert Attix
4. #19 Jason Dunkelberger
5. #6 Tavis Cain
6. #708 Harold Goodman
7. #75 Joe Haavisto

Pro LCQ Advancements
1. #32 Matt White
2. #411 Donald Lysinger

Notable riders not advancing to the Main Event Giovanni Colon and Greg Meeks.

Women’s A Class
1. Angela Moore
2. Heather Byrd
3. Michelle Reiser
4. Jamie Rentz
5. Paula Shank

Women’s B Class
1. Leslie Ragon
2. Cheslie M.
3. Christi Hughes
4. Amanda Hoback
5. Cindi Hart

Pro Am Producion Division Results
Division One
1. Patton Thomas

Division Two
1. Chad W.

Division Three
1. Jeremy Lawson
2. Josh Williams
3. Sage Baker – Won Race but docked two postions for Flag Violation

Division Four
1.Josh Upperman

Pro Unlimited
Division One
1. Sage Baker
2.Brian S.

Division Two
1. Chad W.
2. John Ragon
3. Johnny Hale
4. Mark Kendall – Lead race until his subframe snapped and he dropped back to 4th

Division Three
1.Skyler Stewart
2.Rocco Arno Jr

Production A
Division One
1. Rich Stambach

Division two
1. Rob Arnold

Division Three
1. Justin Hanusoky
2. Derek Feser

Division Four
1. Cody Miller
2. Denton Boyer

Youth Production 13-15
Division One
1. Ricky Stair – Makes return to racing after skipping 1st two rounds
2. Eddie Edmondson

Division Two
1. Garrett Helmic
2. Shawn Wiedelt

Admin
03-13-2005, 10:59 AM
Pro Moto 1

#13 John Natalie Jr grabs the Holeshot with #53 Kory Ellis and #8 Jason Luburgh right behind him. In the 4th spot is #30 Travis Spader followed by #55 Doug Gust, #19 Jason Dunkelberger, #12 Keith Little. Keith Little and and Jason Dunkelberger are battling for the position with Jeremiah Jones back to 10th. Unfortunately, #191 Dustin Wimmer wrecked on the start and was out of the race.

A few laps into the race.
Travis Spader passes Jason Luburgh and moves into the third position with DougGust and Tim Farr moving into the Top 5 when Jason Luburgh hits key switch with his knee and stalled the quad, it took him some time to figure out what the problem was before his could get going again which set him back several positions. Keith Little makes the pass Dunkleberger and takes over the 6th spot. Also, #7 Joe Byrd was out of the race after blowing his engine.

By the half way point.
Kory Ellis remains in 2nd with Travis Spader applying the pressue as John Natalie Jr begins pulling away from everyone with a 15 second lead. Keith Little begins to pressure Doug Gust for the 4th spot with #4 Tim Farr a few seconds behind the two battling as Jeremiah Jones passes Dunkelberger and pulls within a few seconds behind Farr in the 7th spot as Jason Dunkelberger trys to keep pace with the pack. Also, #270 Josh Creamer was out of the race with a snapped axle :(

13 Minutes into the race:
Natalie continues to pull away from Ellis in 2nd as a freight train of riders forms behind Ellis with Spader, Gust, Little, and now Farr all moving to within a few seconds of each other.

15 Minute Point
John Natalie Jr continues to increase his lead and put 20 second gap between him and Ellis, but now Ellis begins to pull away from Travis Spader with Doug Gust looking to make his moves with Little, Farr ,and now Jones are all running together in a tight group.

1. John Natalie Jr
2. Kory Ellis
3. Travis Spader
4. Doug Gust
5. Keith Little
6. Tim Farr
7. Jeremiah Jones

17 Minute Point
Kory Ellis remains in 2nd Place behind Natalie with Ellis continuing to put distance between him and Travis Spader. Either Ellis is getting a second wind or Spader is beginning to fade with Doug Gust trying to make his mover and getting a little out of control after over jumping the landing, but he keeps it together maintaining the 4th spot with Little and Farr is chase, and now Jeremiah Jones is trying to make his move a move on Tim Farr.

One lap to Go:
John Natalie Jr is riding incredible as he continues to run at an incredible pace with Kory Ellis continuing to pull away from Spader with Doug Gust holding tight in 4th with Keith Little close behind. Jermiah Jones makes the pass on Tim Farr and takes over 6th Place

Results
1. John Natalie Jr
2. Kory Ellis
3. Travis Spader
4. Doug Gust
5. Keith Little
6. Jermiah Jones
7. Tim Farr
8. Jason Dunkelberger
9. Tavis Cain
10.Jason Luburgh
11 Harold Goodman
12. Pat Brown
13 Gilbert Attix
14. Matt White
15 Donald Lysinger
16. Joe Havisto
17. Donald Lamborn
DNF Joe Byrd
DNF. Josh Creamer
DNF Dustin Wimmer

Admin
03-13-2005, 04:27 PM
Pro Moto 2

Start
John Natalie Jr grabbed the Holeshot once again with Travis Spader, Jason Luburgh, Tavis Cain, Kory Ellis, Tim Farr, Jeremiah Jones, and Doug Gust in hot pursuit.

Third lap
John Natalie Jr remained hard on the gas with Travis Spader and Jason Luburgh trying hang tight with Natalie Jr as they started to pull away from Kory Ellis. Tavis Cain slipped back four positions with Kory Ellis taking over the 4th spot with Farr, Jones, Gust all moving up positions. Jeremiah Jones makes the pass on Tim Farr and moves into the 5th position.

Fifth Lap
Natalie Jr continues to lead with Jason Luburgh making the pass on Spader to take over the 2nd spot. Kory Ellis bobbled somewhere along the course and lost several positions with Jones and Gust moving into the top five past Ellis. Kory Ellis was receiving pressure from Tim Farr. Also, Joe Byrd was moving through the pack after a rough start and closed the gap on Farr after passing Tavis Cain.

Seventh Lap
John Natalie Jr remained out front with Luburgh holding tight in 2nd Place ahead of a fatigued Spader from trying to keep pace with Natalie Jr earlier in the race. Jones and Gust began pressuring Spader for the third spot.

Ninth Lap (One lap to Go)
Natalie continues to dominate the race with Luburgh in pursuit with both Jones and Gust passing Spader and move the Team Suzuki riders into the 3rd and 4th positions. Tim Farr remains in 6th with Byrd passing Ellis and moving in behind Farr.

Last Lap
John Natalie Jr went on to win the 2nd Moto, but Jason Luburgh wrecks on the step up jumps which knocks him out of the top 10 after running a great race. Jeremiah Jones crossing the finish line in 2nd Place with Doug Gust rounding out the top three. Tim Farr ran into the problems on the last lap and dropped from 6th back to 13th, but I don't have any details.

Overview
Doug Gust was able to get around Travis Spader in the 2nd moto and finish out the weekend 4-3 and take 2nd Overall with Spader finishing 3-4 to get the final podium spot, which was an awesome accomplishment for the out of retirement Travis Spader to reach the podium once again after only three races into the season. Jeremiah Jones finshed 4th overall with a 6-2 finish and missed the podium and 2nd overall by one position in the 1st moto.

Unfortunately, the 2nd Moto race was far from uneventful when it was brought up that the race only last 18 minutes instead of a 20 minutes, which meant the race should have went two more laps according to some spectators time clocks and the official outcome or reason for the questionable race time is yet to be determined.

Also, Team Suzuki protested John Natalie Jr for his race fuel, and John countered and protested Team Suzuki riders Doug Gust and Jeremiah Jones engine displacement, which were checked and found in the legal limit. The fuel from John Natalie Jr machine will need to be tested for the oxygenation level to determine if it is legal which will take several days.

Moto Two Results:
1. John Natalie Jr
2. Jeremiah Jones
3. Doug Gust
4. Travis Spader
5. Joe Byrd
6. Kory Ellis
7. Harold Goodman
8. Tavis Cain
9. Keith Little
10. Pat Brown
11. Jason Dunkelberger
12. Joe Havisto
13. Tim Farr
14. Matt White
15. Jason Luburgh
16. Gilbert Attix
17. Donald Lysinger
18.Josh Creamer
19. Donald Lamborn
DNS Dustin Wimmer

Admin
03-13-2005, 05:27 PM
Side Note
After three rounds of racing, three different riders have won the overall (Tim Farr, Keith Little, and John Natalie Jr) and they all lead from start to finish both Motos at each round, which is extremely odd start to the season, which proves how important a good start is in racing.

Admin
03-13-2005, 05:36 PM
Jeremiah Jones thoughts about the race

I kept getting bad starts and had to beat and bang my way through the pack both motos. I got a better start in the 2nd moto, and was able to work my way up behind Natalie Jr and started catching him at the end of the race, but I ran out of time because I came from too far behind and just missed the podium and 2nd overall by one position.

Thanks for your time Jeremiah Jones

Admin
03-13-2005, 06:02 PM
Keith Little's Race Overview

"I Finished 6th overall after getting bad starts both Motos and it was tough to make up positions during the race. In the 1st Moto, I my better start of the day, but ended up running in a train with the several riders and we weren’t able to pass each other. In the 2nd Moto, I had a terrible start and was back to around 16th, but I was able to pass my way up to finish 9th."

Thanks Keith Little

Overall Results
1. John Natalie Jr
2. Doug Gust
3. Travis Spader
4. Jeremiah Jones
5. Kory Ellis
6. Keith Little
7. Tavis Cain
8. Harold Goodman
9. Jason Dunkelberger
10. Tim Farr
11. Pat Brown
12. Joe Byrd
13. Jason Luburgh
14. Joe Havisto
15. Matt White
16. Gilbert Attix
17. Donald Lysinger
18. Donald Lamborn
19. Josh Creamer
20. Dustin Wimmer

BlueZ440
03-13-2005, 06:07 PM
Does this mean that Doug takes the lead in points or Jones??

Good coverage:)

mxdad
03-13-2005, 06:13 PM
have any other results? 70 prod? 90 prod? thanks :D

BlueZ440
03-13-2005, 06:27 PM
Nevermind I think I got it..

Doug=41+25=66

Jones=42+18=60

Farr=48+11=59

Natalie=27+30=57

little=38+15=53

Spader=29+21=50

Ellis=27+16=43

that's my totals..:D

03-13-2005, 06:34 PM
Team Suzuki sure is keeping the riders honest! I didn't know you could protest the oxygenation in fuel. I am surprised Suzuki wants to protest this so much, makes them look like poor sports. That sucks the race was cut short. Sounds like Jones just needed a couple more minutes.

This is turning out to be a great season.

I can not believe that at the pro level, all races one guy has been able to dominate both motos.

THanks for the Race Coverage. Can not wait to see the pictures.

z4racer
03-13-2005, 06:34 PM
The way I calculate the points so far is
Gust 66
Jones 60
Farr 60
Natalie 57
Little 53
Spader 50

Go team Suzuki!!!!!!!!!!!

BlueZ440
03-13-2005, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Cron
Team Suzuki sure is keeping the riders honest! I didn't know you could protest the oxygenation in fuel.

ain't VP ULTIMATE 4 oxygenated?:confused:

BlueZ440
03-13-2005, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by z4racer
The way I calculate the points so far is
Gust 66
Jones 60
Farr 60
Natalie 57
Little 53
Spader 50

Go team Suzuki!!!!!!!!!!!

Farr is 59..GO SUZUK..:D

Admin
03-13-2005, 06:43 PM
I have updated and made some changes to the earlier race reports as more information has become available, so some of the information has been updated and changed to closer match the racing action.

Sorry for any confusion, and I feel very confident with the current information.

nationalmx288
03-13-2005, 06:48 PM
Do ya got any info on youth production??

03-13-2005, 06:58 PM
thanx for the great coverage:D looks to me suz is disapointed w/ there hp compared to the honda:confused: but maybe there right, the protest will tell

Harvey
03-13-2005, 07:09 PM
1 GUST 66
2 JONES 60
3 FARR 59
4 NATALIE 57
5 LITTLE 53
6 SPADER 50
7 ELLIS 43
8 BYRD 36
9 LUBURGH 35
10 DUNK 31
11 GOODMAN26
12 WIMMER 24
13 WHITE 24
14 HAAVISTO 24
15 CAIN 23
16 NELSON 22
17 BROWN 20
18 LYSINGER 8
19 ATTIX 7
20 COLON 6
21 GIOVANNI 5
22 MEEKS 5
23 CREAMER 3

kbass24emtp
03-13-2005, 07:10 PM
Why is it that every time a Honda wins Team Suzuki protest the results. Funny!!!

Harvey
03-13-2005, 07:15 PM
I HEARD SOMETHING ABOUT SUZUKI NOT GETTING THE TRACK GROOMED THE 2ND MOTO? ANY ONE ELSE?

Quad Racer 55
03-13-2005, 07:30 PM
Why is Suzuki going on with these protests? Don't they realize it makes them look like a bunch of whiners? What are they going to protest next? This guys tires must be some crazy compound because there is NO WAY he could get a holeshot and beat are million dollar bikes!

Suzuki take you beatings like a man! You lost just let it go and put more money into your program and build a better bike!

MXRACER86
03-13-2005, 07:30 PM
It was groomed both moto's, it is just that they groomed it MORE the first moto than the second moto!

Cody_300ex
03-13-2005, 07:33 PM
With Team Suzuki is really dissipointing me with all these protests, sound like sore losers. Anymore info on youth Production?

03-13-2005, 07:36 PM
They can protes whenever and however they want, its part of racing and keeps the competition honest.

BlueZ440
03-13-2005, 07:36 PM
All you guys crack me up..Yeah suzuk can protest all the time and yeah it makes them look bad..But they are in first and second.:confused:LOL:D

03-13-2005, 07:37 PM
Any word on why Creamer DNFed?

hardkoratvmxr
03-13-2005, 07:47 PM
what about youth production

03-13-2005, 07:50 PM

Admin
03-13-2005, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Atkins450

I stated in the report that his axle snapped

QuadJunkies
03-13-2005, 08:23 PM
as always great Coverage.... :cool:

Tuff4stroke
03-13-2005, 08:49 PM
THANKS FOR THE COVERAGE GUYS!!!!!:D

Jeff2269
03-13-2005, 09:04 PM
Does anyone know what happen to Farr in the last moto?

chris450R
03-13-2005, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by BlueZ440
they are in first and second.:confused:LOL:D

your words exactly!!!

so why are they protesting when someone else wins a race?:confused: i personally think that it is doug that is doing the protesting. don't get ,me wrong he is an awesome rider but it makes me lose respect for him for protesting Farr on his win at round 1 and possibly this round with john. i mean he wouldn't have a problem if he was winning would he? but he is leading points now anyway so i just don't see a reason to protest, either him or the whole team suzuki. JMO

chris

BlueZ440
03-13-2005, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by chris450R
your words exactly!!!

so why are they protesting when someone else wins a race?:confused: i personally think that it is doug that is doing the protesting. don't get ,me wrong he is an awesome rider but it makes me lose respect for him for protesting Farr on his win at round 1 and possibly this round with john. i mean he wouldn't have a problem if he was winning would he? but he is leading points now anyway so i just don't see a reason to protest, either him or the whole team suzuki. JMO

chris

Yeah u are right..I don't see the point either..As long as they are winning y do they care?

Do you guys think it's really the riders?Who protested against dougs and jones machine?

Dale512
03-13-2005, 09:22 PM
I bet its Suzuki thats protesting, but they have to use a riders name I believe when they file the protest.

chris450R
03-13-2005, 09:26 PM
well in the info that was provided about the races it said john did, but who knows? i think he probably did, but in spite of team suzuki protesting his race fuel. i would have too!

bansheex
03-13-2005, 09:32 PM
I don't see the big deal in it all, its just business. I don't think any of the Pro's are cheating but Suzuki is just looking for the slight edge. Think about if Natalie get dqed for the round he just won, then it would be almost impossible for him to catch Jones or Gust in points, and Natalie is probably the biggest concern for Suzuki. Just as Farr looked like a threat for the title in round 1. Suzuki is just looking for the slight edge. If someone protested the c or b classes it would be really lame, but think about what is at stake in the pro class.If it wins, it sells period.IMO I think Natalie's fuel will be in spec, but I bet the pros don't take the protests so personal. If no one is cheating, no one has to worry.

YAZ43
03-13-2005, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Dale512
I bet its Suzuki thats protesting, but they have to use a riders name I believe when they file the protest.
Yes the rider has to do the protesting (the paper work).But I am sure Suzuki puts up the money for the protest. I TOTALLY understand their doing so, that way everybody plays by the rules. I know because we have protested people for cc's. One was found to be over the cc limit after teardown and the other would not tear his down. It just keeps things equal.

Harvey
03-13-2005, 09:44 PM
I believe Farr and Byrd tangled, which is what happened to Farr on the last lap.

chris450R
03-13-2005, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by bansheex
I don't see the big deal in it all, its just business. I don't think any of the Pro's are cheating but Suzuki is just looking for the slight edge. Think about if Natalie get dqed for the round he just won, then it would be almost impossible for him to catch Jones or Gust in points, and Natalie is probably the biggest concern for Suzuki. Just as Farr looked like a threat for the title in round 1. Suzuki is just looking for the slight edge. If someone protested the c or b classes it would be really lame, but think about what is at stake in the pro class.If it wins, it sells period.IMO I think Natalie's fuel will be in spec, but I bet the pros don't take the protests so personal. If no one is cheating, no one has to worry.

hey i hear what you are sayin. but i just don't see why they would even say anything since gust is leading points and jones is in second. they are doing very well. i don't think john's fuel will be out of spec either, but even if it was how much more power could he possibly get maybe 1hp or so. gust and jones caught up to john by the end of the race, and technically if it is true they only run 18min instead of 20min, so they may have actually passed. him. so if they caught up from back in the pack and he was using "special" fuel, then it must have not beem helping that much. do you see my point? so i just don't see any reason for team suzuki to show their *** and protest over a second and third place finish and a podium finish for the weekend, and after getting the points to put them in 1st and 2nd in points for the series.

chris

Quad18star
03-13-2005, 10:10 PM
It might make it seem like Suzuki is a bunch of sore losers by protesting , but when you have as much money wrapped up in a team , and you want to keep that team together for next season , you have to PROVE to head office that your riders are worth the money . When you send results sheets down to the Head Office , you want them to see your riders name in the #1 spot at each event .... #2 spot is the first loser . Protests happen in all types of events . Look at Nascar , look at Supercross , NHRA , every weekend theres a protest by some team . It's what keeps the competition fair ... makes sure the guy beside you is running a Legal bike cuz he knows he may get protested .

This is the way I see it anyways !!! My $0.02.

chris450R
03-13-2005, 10:35 PM
i know what you are saying and that is true, you got to keep everyone honest so that it is fair. but what i am saying is that they are leading the series in points now and have done really well so far this season. i mean last season gust dominated the entire time, did they actually think that this year it would be the same. everyone has stepped it up this year and gotten more prepared to battle again team suzuki. but also john has done really well so far in round one and two so why would he have any reason to cheat to try and win one. basically he was just more prepared for this race and put forth the right amount of effort. john dominated the pro quad stadium series and no one protested then...? to me it looks like they are being sore losers but they really aren't losing.

chris

YAZ43
03-13-2005, 10:50 PM
Yes they are leading in points. But at the end of the year they want every point to be a LEGAL POINT. They don't want to lose in the end by points given to someone who may (or maynot) be cheating. So that being said, now all the pro teams know to have their sh!# right.

Quad18star
03-13-2005, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by YAZ43
Yes they are leading in points. But at the end of the year they want every point to be a LEGAL POINT. They don't want to lose in the end by points given to someone who may (or maynot) be cheating. So that being said, now all the pro teams know to have their sh!# right.

Very well said !!!:D

reconmaster
03-14-2005, 04:52 AM
my opinnion is that Natalie was in the "zone" and when you can get in that state of mid and ridin its hard 2 pass some1 sometimes our local pro mx bike riders will switch back and forth and then other races will blow them away with a big big lead thats how any type of racin is. Just Suzuki (Gust or Jones) is not dominating yet this year like they were last year and it makes Suzuki mad cause they figured go with the same quad they had last year up grade it a lil and they should be able 2 win another season but thats not the case this its not all yfzs anymore and companies figured how 2 tap in the 450rs powerband thats my opinion this protesting is all apart of any racing

bansheex
03-14-2005, 06:53 AM
I agree^ I think Natalie is just as fast(if not faster) than the Suzuki riders. The protests are getting a little out of hand, but I understand why thy are done.Suzuki may be on top now, but I think they fear Natalie and it would really help their cause to get him dqed from a round.What is $50.00 to a factory? I think as long as Suzuki is not in first and second the protests will continue, but I really don't think anyone is "cheating" after all it isnt baseball.

lobomx250r
03-14-2005, 09:13 AM
I see both sides of this case. Some people look at suzuki as being a sore loser for protesting. I can see that since they did this twice allready this year. I think they are getting a little out of hand with the protests but, you have to look at this from both ways. John natalie is a fast rider. Look at his results from last year. It isn't like he just showed up and was so much faster than everyone else. He has been on top of his game. He would be even closer to Gust in points if he didnt have a little bad luck this year but, thats racing. Natalie is a force to be reckoned with again this year and I think Team Suzuki is trying to send a message to him. They are saying hey we know your fast but were not afraid to question if you are cheating or not. They are trying to say we are playing by the rules, you should too. Maybe they are even trying to play some head games and get him out of his zone. If I was john Natalie, I would be kind of mad about the protest. It would piss me off that they would think I would cheat but, that would make me want to go 1-1 even more to beat them next race. So you can really take this protest either way but it is just a part of racing to keep everyone as equal as possible

T-$

ex kid
03-14-2005, 09:51 AM
in my opinion, why would ANY Pro racer cheat? they have too much to lose. for example, if Gust's motor was found over 450cc that would make Suzuki look like fools. they would lose a lot of respect. same thing for Natalie, if he used illegal fuel that would make Team East Coast ATV look real bad. i don't see the advantage of cheating?

bud14
03-14-2005, 10:07 AM
I think it is natalie's year he is due for a champ he is faster then ever.

JrdSHIFT450r
03-14-2005, 10:41 AM
Does anyone know what happen to Farr in the last moto?

He got tapped in the rear tire by Byrd and spun him out and that was a SLICK turn also at the end of the day almost like ice

jlhughes750
03-14-2005, 10:44 AM
But if there running the same thing they always ran and never realized it was against the rules???? What then, they look like cheaters, when all they were trying to do is be competitive!!

MXRACER86
03-14-2005, 11:18 AM
Just to let everone know, it was Tim Farr who protested! Im pretty sure it was because I was at natalies trailer when tim farr went into natalie's trailer and Natalie was saying that tim farr asked him if it would be ok to protest!! And Natalie said that he did not care! Then Natalie said that all this protesting is getting rediculos! Just to let everyone know, This is what I think that happened. I am 99% sure this is how it went! I could be wrong but I think I am right!

ACME ROCKET CO.
03-14-2005, 11:43 AM
Just for your information:
The last bits of horsepower are hard to come by. But the most gains have often been found in lubricants and fuel. MR4 Pro 4. VP.
Stick it on a dyno against your race gas in back to back comparisons.
Red line lubricants, check the gains out in the tranny/engine area.
Both are legal!

tamehart
03-14-2005, 11:49 AM
Whoever protested who, I wouldn't look down on any of them. Like it was said before, when companies are dumping $100,000 (prally much more) + into a season, you may be playing by the rules, but how do you know your neighbor is too. They all have access to the best parts available, so if you use one little thing illegal, you have an advantage. They just can't trust each other, I have even had my closest friends go behind my back and do stuff.

It is great to see they are trying to enforce the rules as much as possible.

ACME ROCKET CO.
03-14-2005, 11:58 AM
Next race it may be the ATVA taking random fuel samples, right?

I would also think it would take closer to $30,000 or $40,000 to field 2 riders for the race weekend. What about mechanics salaries, riders salaries, managers salaries, truck driver salaries,plane tickets, fuel cost, semi cost, race head quarter cost, eats. And everything else. They probably use up a 1500.00, 55 gallon barrell of fuel a week practicing. Just think of the cost of all the practice quads and parts. It's a lot more than 100,000.00 a year investment.

YAZ43
03-14-2005, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by ACME ROCKET CO.
Next race it may be the ATVA taking random fuel samples, right?
I sure hope so. Play by the rules or play elsewhere!

ACME ROCKET CO.
03-14-2005, 12:13 PM
Natilie is faster than ever, for longer than ever before. He is in great physical/cardiovascular condition. Signing autographs right after the race! It was simply amazing to watch them go so fast for so long and fight for every foot of ground! And still not make up an inch on the leader, but not lose any at the same time! I could not see anything,any of them could have done any better.

RemNS
03-14-2005, 12:29 PM
Youth Production:

Ricky Stair made his first showing of 2005 aboard a 300EX and ran away from the rest just like last year!

I guess Gas Gas didnt have all that much of a difference!

Other than that there was 1 rider on a yellow EX that kept up a pretty good pace with him!

Other info coming soon!

Highlights on:

Both Pro Am Class
Womens class
Production A Class
Youth Production
Youth Sr.

Need to recoop from the ride home after dropping the trailer at MACON Last night!

It's amazing how you leave the track at 7:30 PM drop the trailer at Macon at 11:30 PM make it back to Pennsylvania at 10;30 AM then go straight to work for your full time job by 11:30 AM get home at 4:00PM and be expected to post all of the info for all of the classes.

WHEW! I guess I'm just not fast enough!

Oh! I forgot, upload and crop down over 1000 photos and post them up !

It's coming guys! Just be patient! The coverage for the GNC's will be the best ever and better than anywhere else you can find it!

Just need to get the mobile thing going and we'll be on the way!

Harlen is getting the info as it is ran from us and we wish we could do all of the classes this way but it's a lot of work!

Rick Frisco
RemNS Productions
ATV INC

Admin
03-14-2005, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by RemNS
Youth Production:

Ricky Stair made his first showing of 2005 aboard a 300EX and ran away from the rest just like last year!

Other than that there was 1 rider on a yellow EX that kept up a pretty good pace with him!

Other info coming soon!

Highlights on:

Both Pro Am Class
Womens class
Production A Class
Youth Production
Youth Sr.

Need to recoop from the ride home after dropping the trailer at MACON Last night!

It's amazing how you leave the track at 7:30 PM drop the trailer at Macon at 11:30 PM make it back to Pennsylvania at 10;30 AM then go straight to work for your full time job by 11:30 AM get home at 4:00PM and be expected to post all of the info for all of the classes.

WHEW! I guess I'm just not fast enough!

Oh! I forgot, upload and crop down over 1000 photos and post them up !

It's coming guys! Just be patient! The coverage for the GNC's will be the best ever and better than anywhere else you can find it!

Just need to get the mobile thing going and we'll be on the way!

Harlen is getting the info as it is ran from us and we wish we could do all of the classes this way but it's a lot of work!

Rick Frisco
RemNS Productions
ATV INC

AMEN!!!

Cdaleracer
03-14-2005, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by MXRACER86
Just to let everone know, it was Tim Farr who protested! Im pretty sure it was because I was at natalies trailer when tim farr went into natalie's trailer and Natalie was saying that tim farr asked him if it would be ok to protest!! And Natalie said that he did not care! Then Natalie said that all this protesting is getting rediculos! Just to let everyone know, This is what I think that happened. I am 99% sure this is how it went! I could be wrong but I think I am right!

this is how rumors get started. let's just wait and see if Natalie comments on this, if he does at all.

I personally am really glad Natalie got this win. He really needed it.

03-14-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by ex kid
in my opinion, why would ANY Pro racer cheat? they have too much to lose. for example, if Gust's motor was found over 450cc that would make Suzuki look like fools. they would lose a lot of respect. same thing for Natalie, if he used illegal fuel that would make Team East Coast ATV look real bad. i don't see the advantage of cheating?

You cheat to gain an advantage over your competition, plain and simple. You weigh the risk of being caught over the reward of
beating your peers.

Too much to loose, you say, tell Kevin Harvick and his crew that!! Tell Chad Reed and his crew that from last year's Supercross season. After they found illegal fuel he was using, he never won another Supercross race last year!! Cheating is found at all levels of competition.

atvmx14
03-14-2005, 03:45 PM
I'm just going to keep my opions to myself until the results are in about the protest. Why complain about this or complain about that.:devil:

RemNS
03-14-2005, 03:57 PM
All I can say is that Johnny asked Doug Morris all about the fuel he was using well in advance of all of this weekends happenings! He knows what he is doing as well as his whole team. I am sure that he'll be on here explaining all of what happened. Last time Suzuki Protested was when a lot of their reps were there. Guess who was there this weekend.

BUT It's ALL GOOD!

No Harm No Foul! Everyone is entitled to keeping the competition on the same level.

The way Natalie ran away from everyone should raise a few eyebrows!

Could he be in that good of shape and have that good of a set-up????????????

Maybe - Maybe not! The only way to tell is to take a peak and ask a few questions!

My view of it,,,,,, Johnny has been training hard and testing hard and it is finally showing off with some dry weather conditions! Heck he has already won one series. I am sure he is capable of winning another!

For the nay sayers,
\He has the confidence of a sherman tank this year and a hell of a set-up with the suspension and motor!

Natalie has been waiting for it all to come around and with a dry track, he will be there many times this year!

Just an opinion!

Rick Frisco
RemNS Productions
ATV INC

400grl
03-14-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Kyle_TQRA
You cheat to gain an advantage over your competition, plain and simple. You weigh the risk of being caught over the reward of
beating your peers.

too much to loose, you say, tell Kevin Harvick and his crew that!! Tell Chad Reed and his crew that from last year's Supercross season. After they found illegal fuel he was using, he never won another Supercross race last year!! Cheating is found at all levels of competition.

I would have to say I would be in total shock if it was discovered Natalie was doing ANYTHING illegal. From everything I've seen, read, heard or found about him from talking to him, he's a very honest, hardworking individual who wouldn't be proud of a race he won any other way than completely honestly. Good job Natalie!!! :)

And I agree that the protesting keeps people honest - nothing to be worried about in a protest situation if you aren't doing anything wrong.........keeps people honest. ;)

redrider9045
03-14-2005, 04:38 PM
Ya susuki protested john natalies gas whats up with that but natalie was on fire dud e natalie u were so fast that race i like the point ove rto the crown he did and then end of the 2nd moto

Out_Sider
03-14-2005, 05:31 PM
why would farr protest natalie when they both ride for team honda? :p it was suzuki, and i dont think they're sore losers, but i think they could lay off for the rest of the year with protests

quadgirlie
03-14-2005, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by RemNS

No Harm No Foul! Everyone is entitled to keeping the competition on the same level.

The way Natalie ran away from everyone should raise a few eyebrows!

Could he be in that good of shape and have that good of a set-up????????????

Maybe - Maybe not! The only way to tell is to take a peak and ask a few questions!.....

Just an opinion!

Its always great to hear from you Rick. If that was you out there, and you worked 24/7 to be the best possible racer and had some guy run away from you like you were standing still, it might be alittle bit harder to swallow. But, like I always say, its really easy to sit in your comfortable computer chair and talk about who is working hard and whos not. Who's Cheating and Who's "Honest." And if everyone was saying this about you, you would be up in arms... just a reminder that "Pro's are peoeple to

Hollywoodracing
03-14-2005, 05:57 PM
Can't wait for the rest of the results, and the pics........

Cdaleracer
03-14-2005, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Hollywoodracing
Can't wait for the rest of the results, and the pics........

I would love to see pics too!!!!

MXBlaster23
03-14-2005, 06:16 PM
Ya the pictures is what i've been waiting for! :)

mountaineer
03-14-2005, 06:42 PM
They do not call him ironman natalie for no reason:D :D

KingRage12
03-14-2005, 06:45 PM
Alright, I will speak for John here on this as I was his mechanic this weekend. We were protested at the end of the second round for our fuel. This all came about because of my stubborness about what fuel we needed to run. We ran what Curtis Sparks asked us to in the first moto, but simply didnt have enough to finish the second moto. Instead of just topping off the tank with C12, I decided to drain the tank and pour in straight C12. The boys next door at the Suzuki tent, looking over our shoulder just simply thought we were up to something. The protest did not come from the riders but from the head honchos. These are the slave drivers running around the Suzuki tent that have nothing else to do but cause conflict and eat off there gourmet table that they had set up. John simply protested them back just to let them know he could play the same game as they have with Tim and others in the past. The fact is that John would have won the race with the 15 sec margin he had no matter what. He told me before his first moto that it would be his day....I said cool, what makes you so sure.....he said whats the date?.....I said ....ummm.....3/13.....He said whats my Number?....I started to laugh and said Ok, I guess we will know in the first holeshot. The rest is history..... Anyway, my opinion on this matter is that the protest rule is fine to keep people honest, but I dont think its ness. every race from the same people. Suzuki, ease up! I will point out this fact that is something that I noticed over the weekend. Our pro riders are to set an example for the young upcomers I think. John never one time hesitated all weekend to stop and spend time with the fans...hell he even autographed his trophy and gave it to a little boy in a wheel chair. This brought a tear to my eye I swear. We were pitted right next to Suzuki, and the only time I saw Jeremia and Doug was at the starting gate. You would think for the money that suzuki spends on there team, they would make sure there sponored riders could mingle with the fans somewhat. I am however happy that Suzuki is taking the big plunge with there race team in the ATV industry and hope they continue to support the sport in the future.
Maybe next year Honda will put together a nice set up like them....you never know.
:D

03-14-2005, 07:04 PM
KingRage, thanks for clearing that up for us, it was definitely needed. Are you Natalie's mechanic or something?

KingRage12
03-14-2005, 07:10 PM
Yep for now!!!

Admin
03-14-2005, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by KingRage12
Yep for now!!!

Thanks for sharing the information

400grl
03-14-2005, 07:25 PM
Yep - excellent post, King :D......tell John he did good out there! :macho

smitty_13f
03-14-2005, 07:39 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by RemNS
[B]Youth Production:

personally i think you're a retard cause that gas gas has more hp than a stock 250r and the atva made a rule this year you can't de-stroke an engine to fit the spec's and Brian Kelsey the owner of that Gas Gas and Pro Series Per4mance protested this along with gas gas and could not get a change and ricky would tell you straight up that gas gas was better than his blaster except his sponsors wouldn't appreciate it and the gas gas shocks weren't valved to his specs all in all know what you're talkin about

Cdaleracer
03-14-2005, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by 400grl
Yep - excellent post, King :D......tell John he did good out there! :macho

I'll second that!!!!

Airik79mx
03-14-2005, 07:49 PM
That's awesome John did that for the kid in the wheel chair. That makes him # 1 to me for sure......Just imagine how that little boy felt.

Also, what fuel did John use in the first moto? MR8, MR9, etc.....
I used a few different fuels last year and just wondering what you guys use......Thanks

mxdave28
03-14-2005, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Out_Sider
why would farr protest natalie when they both ride for team honda? :p it was suzuki, and i dont think they're sore losers, but i think they could lay off for the rest of the year with protests
'

well since this thread seems to be a thread of continual gripes and moans im gunna throw one in also...not really a gripe i guess but, more of a clarifcation for me :D i thought Farr was the ONLY rider with "Team Honda" and john is with "Eastcoast ATV" team and happends to be riding a honda this year because that was what Eatv was using????

Out_Sider
03-14-2005, 08:36 PM
says in the new atvsport that honda signed john natalie ;)

Fred55
03-14-2005, 08:50 PM
I dont think its a full contract...he just get bikes and stuff from them.

Stadt
03-14-2005, 09:23 PM
personally i think you're a retard cause that gas gas has more hp than a stock 250r and the atva made a rule this year you can't de-stroke an engine to fit the spec's and Brian Kelsey the owner of that Gas Gas and Pro Series Per4mance protested this along with gas gas and could not get a change and ricky would tell you straight up that gas gas was better than his blaster except his sponsors wouldn't appreciate it and the gas gas shocks weren't valved to his specs all in all know what you're talkin about

I find it interesting that you call Rick Frisco a "retard."

A: Do you personally know Ricky Stair? and how??
B: Can you re-valve shocks on a Gas Gas?
C: Who are his sponsors that are so against Gas Gas???
D: what is the stock HP of a 205R vs. Gas Gas?

I am just interested, since you are so close with Rick and know the "real" facts - or don't you know what you are running your moulth about?

P.S. - do you know who Rick Fricso is, you may need a history lesson little boy (or for that matter respect).

suzukitony64
03-14-2005, 09:26 PM
Does anyone remember last year ? , how many times was Gust protested. Has teams get bigger with crew cheifs and the factory support in the pits it may be that the rider doesnt even know if he's runnin legal, It's part of the sport and its there to keep everyone honest besides rule's you all know what they were made for.heck even ive said mine was a 400 not a 403 and too boot drop a bottle of octainboost in just to make sure against local guys but that turbo is really gona be hard to hide besides i think i can rig the nitrious into the frame rails. :devil:

mxdad
03-15-2005, 03:24 AM
GNC Round 3
Gatorback MX
Gainesville, FL
March 14, 2005

10 - 4 Stroke A
Finish Number Brand License # Name City,State Moto 1 Moto 2 Moto 3 Points
1 727 YAM A004591 Cale Downen Junction, IL 1 1
2 12 UNK 698690 Ryan Slingluff Canal Winchester, OH 2 2
3 378 HON 705770 Rob L. Arnold New Philadelphia, OH 1 3
4 8 HON 655808 Cody Burch Tulsa, OK 2 6
5 7 YAM A005727 Brandon Stout Martin, TN 6 4
6 407 HON 694441 David Leichliter Carmichaels, PA 4 7
7 707 HON A002306 Tom Barry Brownsville, PA 3 8
8 717 HON 433081 Austin Britt Musella, GA 7 5
9 121 HON A011306 Jordan R. Vansice Baxter, IA 3 10
10 791 YAM A009812 Bryce D. Walters Farmer City, IL 2 11
11 281 YAM A002124 Darrell Schultz Crawfordsville, IN 4 12
12 9 YAM A25257 Pat Johnson Wakeman, OH 8 9
13 64 YAM A007382 Bryant Rister Eldorado, IL 4 14
14 81 YAM A003829 Cody Grant Oakland, KY 1 17
15 43 HON A004599 Jason Galloway Jackson, TN 6 13
16 305 YAM 471026 Randy T. Shilling Claypool, IN 6 15
17 40 FSR 330367 Mark W. Vaia Export, PA 5 16
18 338 YAM A011030 Brain D. Ace East Stroudsburg, PA 3 18
19 11 YAM A17939 Billy Sweet Talala, OK 5 19
20 721 HON AT25269 Javier Nieves P. Rico, 5 20
Race Results Race: 2 Printed: 05:35 pm
23 - 90 Production Sr (12-15)
1 20 HON A009669 Charlie Mcvay New Brighton, PA 1 2
2 85 DIN A009753 Zachary M. Strong Salem, OH 3 4
3 26 KAS A005025 Ashton Laird Delevan, NY 2 5
4 68 LRX 559638 Kristy L. Laurine Amity, PA 4 7
5 171 HON A008181 Jordan J. Davidovich Mount Pleasant, PA 7 6
6 9 KAS A004524 Blaise Rex Oil City, PA 5 8
7 36 SUZ A007536 Ashley N. Perkins Louisville, KY 6 10
8 17 HON A008292 Jamen Davidovich Mount Pleasant, PA DNF 1
9 256 HON A17264 Thomas Parr Alexander, IN DNF 3
10 8 HON A007256 Brittany Snider Allenton, MI 8 DNF
11 199 ETN A012423 Alexander Nickerson Riverdale, MI DNS 9
DNF 12 HON 520883 Shane G. Simpkins Northampton, PA DNF DNS
Race Results Race: 3 Printed: 05:35 pm
27 - 70cc Production (6-11)
1 14 LEM 544645 Chase Horton Spartanburg, SC 1 1
2 111 DIN A002731 Dakota Richardson Monroe, GA 2 2
3 8 LRD A014212 Cam Covil Webster, FL 1 3
4 24 LEM A014170 David Nevrotski Phila, PA 2 4
5 22 OTH 739978 Casey Glaser North Branch, MN 3 5
6 649 OTH A010649 David Beer Dyer, IN 3 7
7 16 PLS A009618 Riley Holt Saraland, AL 4 9
8 9 ETN A17272 Caleb Carter Reidsville, NC 9 6
9 28 LRX 559636 Kelsey R. Laurine Amity, PA 5 10
10 181 ETN A011004 Todd D. Baber Scottsville, VA 7 11
11 99 KAS A003436 Jeremy J. Ledonne Glenshaw, PA 6 13
12 55/ KAS A008175 Amber Parks Powhatan, VA 12 8
13 112 DIN A010591 Rhett J. Sims Canton, GA 10 12
14 345 DRR 757172 Cole Sepesi Milan, MI 8 14
15 20 DRR A009361 Hannah Sharp Crestwood, KY 7 15
16 25 CAT 671862 Tyler Blessing Flemington, NJ 5 17
17 18 DRR A008975 Bobby Bessire Lavergne, TN 8 16
18 711 ETN AT52908 Alex Hammand Palm Bay, FL 6 DNF
19 11 UNK 653497 Jacob Galloway Belleville, MI 11 DNF
20 17 UNK A007251 Dillon John Baxter Manitou Beach, MI 4 DNS
Race Results Race: 4 Printed: 05:35 pm
20 - Women's A
1 1 WAL A002478 Heather Byrd Union City, TN 2 1
2 2 LSR A002763 Angela Moore Mesa, AZ 1 2
3 113 YAM A009347 Michelle Reiser Consmuhocker, PA 3 3
4 23 SUZ A002210 Jamie Rentz Bowling Green, KY 4 5
5 236 HON A006574 Alex Kirchner Port Orange, FL 6 4
6 5 HON A001375 Paula Shank New Florence, PA 5 6
7 63 SUZ 572854 Heather A. Gaul Douglassville, PA 7 7
21 - Women's B/C
1 11 YAM 734044 Leslie Ragon Milan, TN 1 1
2 13 YAM A008909 Amanda Hoback Arlee, MT 4 3
3 696 YAM A007568 Jennifer A. Blauw Mchenry, IL 6 2
4 167 HON A006527 Misti M. Hues Baytown, TX 3 5
5 141 YAM A014213 Chelsea Madl Kathleen, FL 2 7
6 88 SUZ A005775 Cindi Hart Salem, WI 5 6
7 25 YAM 723953 Jami Luburgh Zaneville, OH 8 4
8 133 YAM 389880 Lisa M. Scherer Troy, VA 7 10
9 824 SUZ A25636 Nikki Earlywine Dover, KY 9 11
10 04 YAM A005776 Vicki L. Eaton Webster, FL 10 12
11 6 HON A011304 Kelly Mckinney Marion, NC 11 13
12 41 YAM A003505 Brook Perry Adolphus, KY 12 14
13 303 YAM A010526 Chasity L. Neece Allen, TX DNF 8
14 468 PLS A013017 Crystal Tharp Pea Ridge, AR DNF 9
Race Results Race: 5 Printed: 05:35 pm

mxdad
03-15-2005, 03:24 AM
28 - 50cc Limited (4-
1 99 KAS A003436 Jeremy J. Ledonne Glenshaw, PA 2 1
2 192 DRR A008697 Tyler Edmondson Richmond, VA 1 2
3 345 DRR 757172 Cole Sepesi Milan, MI 4 3
4 120 PLN 608759 Jesse Putnam Shelby, NC 7 6
5 4 KAS A006887 Austin Stevens Dawson Springs, KY 5 8
6 20 DRR A009361 Hannah Sharp Crestwood, KY 10 5
7 48 DRR 731595 Jarod Hancock Hampton, VA 8 7
8 22 DRR A009705 Cody Olander Brooksville, FL 6 9
9 91 PLS A010291 Hannah Fuhrman Brighton, MI 11 10
10 8 DRR A011004 Todd D. Baber Scottsville, VA 3 DNF
11 84 LEM A014191 Alex Szymborski Holt, MI DNF 4
12 81 OTH 221690 Carson Giles Brandon, MS 13 11
13 21 DRR A009360 Noah Sharp Crestwood, KY 12 12
14 24 ETN 215116 Reno Difonzo Willoughby, OH 14 13
15 23 KYM 804708 Erika Skuarek Jefferson, OH 9 DNS
DNF 784 PLS AT52958 Taylor Hilger Pleasant Grove, AL DNF DNS
DNS 14 LEM 544645 Chase Horton Spartanburg, SC DNS DNS
DNS 46 LEM A005716 Devyn Dehart Ridgeway, VA DNS DNS
Race Results Race: 6 Printed: 05:35 pm
17 - Plus 25
1 07 HON A008930 Dave C. Heilman Richland, IN 1 2
2 46 WAL A001270 Todd Cox Pearl, MS 3 1
3 707 LAE A002306 Tom Barry Brownsville, PA 2 3
4 133 HON A006592 Kirk Kennedy Pahokee, FL 7 4
5 112 HON 674188 Tommy Tantillo Manorville, NY 4 7
6 236 HON A009774 David Bohnstadt Deltona, FL 6 6
7 36 YAM A002171 James Black Bondville, IL 5 9
8 15 YAM 738762 Thomas Lombardo Port Jervis, NY 11 5
9 31 LAE A003050 Josh Giesler Ferdinand, IN 8 8
10 18 HON 776984 John D. Raines Glassboro, NJ 10 10
11 87 PRP A002906 Chris Harper Canton, GA 9 12
12 19 HON A002126 Matthew Andrew Deltona, FL 13 11
13 51 HON A002794 Seth Fligge Mackinaw, IL 12 13
14 24 YAM A010230 Casey Kay Ferris, TX 14 DNS
Race Results Race: 7 Printed: 05:35 pm
24 - 90 Production Jr (8-11)
1 66 HON A005011 Cody Gibson Mayfield, KY 2 1
2 862 KAS A014379 Colby J. Brake Quakertown, PA 2 2
3 28 DIN A006588 Jeffray Rastrelli Palm City, FL 3 3
4 024 HON 215053 Niko Difonzo Willoughby, OH 1 5
5 113 DIN A002793 Duncan Ingram Ball Ground, GA 5 7
6 00 KAS A009431 Jenna Bell Newbrighton, PA 4 8
7 9 ETN A17272 Caleb Carter Reidsville, NC 3 9
8 7 HON A003352 Robert W. Leonard, Iii Nashua, NH 9 4
9 10 PLS 687082 Kelsey Dyer Quincy, IL 4 10
10 212 HON A005425 Dan B. Olson Cullom, IL 11 6
11 32 FSR A009930 Jesse Skvarek Jefferson, OH 6 11
12 56 PLS A010890 Jonathan Dickey Omaha, NE 6 13
13 111 DIN A002731 Dakota Richardson Monroe, GA 8 12
14 48 YAM 660091 Dallas B. Tapscott Scottsville, VA 1 DNF
15 25 KAS A014181 Cody Land Cypress, TX 8 14
16 96 KAS A004803 Daniel K. Bennett Winterville, NC 7 16
17 71 HON A013594 Colby Gilchrist Florence, AL 7 18
18 181 DIN A17262 Zack Hammond Palm Bay, FL 12 15
19 16 PLS A009618 Riley Holt Saraland, AL 10 17
20 707 KAS 540983 Aaron Beer Dyer, IN 5 DNS
Race Results Race: 8 Printed: 05:35 pm
08 - Open B
1 31 HON A009947 Charles Moore Crum, TX 2 1
2 14 YAM 649549 Dexter B. Tapscott Scottsville, VA 1 2
3 4 HON 434543 Chris Miller Martinez, GA 3 4
4 571 CAN 435669 Korey Deason Byesville, OH 6 3
5 87 PRP A002906 Chris Harper Canton, GA 10 5
6 45 HON A014228 Bradley Tucker Vero Beach, FL 4 11
7 72 HON A001872 Jorge Cuartas Savannah, GA 9 7
8 684 KTM A010307 Doyle King Shelby, NC 7 10
9 661 HON T815781 Sean Coenen Parkland, FL 12 6
10 44 YAM A003112 James A. Perry Adolpmus, KY 11 8
11 628 LAE A002762 Lance C. Smith Unionville, TN 5 15
12 22 PLS A010325 Richard Sternad Madison, OH 8 16
13 23 HON A005301 Michael S. Ulery Mount Washington, KY 18 9
14 33 HON A17263 Patrick Edwards Middleboro, MA 15 12
15 81 LAE A004593 Jeremy Giles Brandon, MS 14 13
16 37 HON A009611 Matt Glovinsky Castalia, OH 13 14
17 69 HON 411249 James L. Miller Newton Hamilton, PA 16 DNS
18 047 YAM A002775 Carlos Sobenes Miramar, FL 17 DNS
DNS 66 HON AT52875 Bob Cobb Macinocha, AR DNS DNS
Race Results Race: 9 Printed: 05:35 pm
07 - Open A
1 07 HON A008930 Dave C. Heilman Richland, IN 1 1
2 17 PRP A003759 David Porter Boonville, NY 2 3
3 319 YAM B200319 Josh Chapman Sparta, KY 3 4
4 174 PRP A17914 Aron Reist Rochester, NY 6 2
5 13 HON 712600 Thomas Mofford Randolph, MA 4 7
6 50 LAE A008318 Randy Hurst Brooks, KY 7 6
7 7 HON 678606 Devin Heimes Zephyrhills, FL 9 5
8 419 SUZ A004157 Chase Cunningham Morehead, KY 10 9
9 341 YAM A005158 Mike Wise Greenwell Springs, LA 8 12
10 28 HON 609825 Matthew Blommel Dade City, FL 13 8
11 77 HON A001386 Wesley Heatherly Summertown, TN 11 10
12 82 YAM A005589 Jeff Rastrelli Palm City, FL 12 11
13 21x HON A003350 James Handy Rutland, MA 5 18
14 2 LSR A002763 Angela Moore Mesa, AZ 15 13
15 25 WAL A008378 Jon Glynn Oakham, MA 14 15
16 14 YAM 522067 William Marsh Indianapolis, IN 18 14
17 71 HON A007403 Brian Giles Maplesville, AL 16 16
18 281 HON A006513 Anthony Torri Ocala, FL 17 17
Race Results Race: 10 Printed: 05:35 pm
09 - Open C
1 75 HON A005459 Ben Mcwhorter Rebecca, GA 1 1
2 259 HON A009752 Michael J. Harvey Summerfield, FL 1 4
3 383 YAM A17258 Scott Schmalz Boca Raton, FL 3 3
4 119 YAM 760380 Keil Carter Hanson, KY 2 6
5 117 YAM 663148 Jason A. Bergey Green Lane, PA 4 5
6 541 HON A25266 Chris Link Holllywood, FL 9 2
7 152 WAL A25637 Alex Allan Hubbardston, MA 4 8
8 68 UNK A002743 Joey A. Berry Camden, SC 3 10
9 59 YAM A002777 Richard L. Kyer Le Roy, WV 7 9
10 64 YAM A17114 Cole Sercer Rochelle, GA 10 7
11 516 HON A004651 Brendan Borcyk Sunrise, FL 6 12
12 11 YAM A010312 Sergio Volpato Quilnes Bs, AG 6 13
13 217 SUZ 006587 Mark Horstmana Palm City, FL 2 17
14 86 PLS A014246 Zachery Jordan Wellington, OH 7 14
15 07 YAM AT52862 Joseph Bechart Bachport, IN 12 11
16 13 YAM A007127 William Waskiewicz St Helena Island, SC 8 15
17 42 SUZ A008304 J. Steven Fettro Hillsboro, OH 5 19
18 188 HON A014408 Joseph Smith Richmond, VA 5 20
19 25 PLS A014182 Guy Land Cypress, TX 8 18
20 95 PLS A014480 Damon Van Dalen Gaston, SC 11 16
Race Results Race: 11 Printed: 05:35 pm
26 - 70cc Modified (6-11)
1 36 HON A003152 Dj Spurling Reedsville, WI 1 1
2 7 HON A003352 Robert W. Leonard, Iii Nashua, NH 5 2
3 54 FSR 521063 Tyler C. Skipper Ravenna, OH 3 5
4 81 KAW A002215 Lee Rentz Burton, SC 2 7
5 77 KAW A003653 Lake Kuba Bellefontaine, OH 4 6
6 32 FSR A009930 Jesse Skvarek Jefferson, OH 9 4
7 8 SUZ A004219 Aaron M. Osborne Bowling Green, KY 6 8
8 22 OTH 739978 Casey Glaser North Branch, MN 7 9
9 12 COB A007273 Cody Shute Manitoe Beach, MI 8 DNF
10 313 FSR A007114 Cody Gadd Gringston, PA DNS 3
DNS 20 LEM 687082 Kelsey Dyer Quincy, IL DNS DNS
Race Results Race: 12 Printed: 05:35 pm
04 - 265 A
1 60 YAM 444399 Nate C. Sharrow Bally, PA 3 1
2 137 HON A002801 Mitch Reynolds Greenbrier, AR 1 4
3 999 HON A001996 Derek Fesmire Lexington, TN 4 2
4 81 YAM A003829 Cody Grant Oakland, KY 1 5
5 8 HON 655808 Cody Burch Tulsa, OK 6 3
6 9 YAM A25257 Pat Johnson Wakeman, OH 6 6
7 156 YAM A004116 Denton Boyer Punxsutawney, PA 5 7
8 305 YAM 471026 Randy T. Shilling Claypool, IN 4 8
9 51 HON A010330 Keith Brammer Wakeman, OH 7 10
10 79 HON A014341 Daniel Schneider New Hampton, NY 2 15
11 24 HON A006594 Patrick Flanagan Mt Hope, AL 9 11
12 15 YAM 738762 Thomas Lombardo Port Jervis, NY 8 12
13 324 HON A002246 Brian Reese Sharpsburg, GA 12 9
14 189 YAM A004721 Mike Simpkins Pleasantville, PA 8 13
15 33 HON A002188 Cory Ellerbroek Burlington, IA 5 17
16 717 HON 433081 Austin Britt Musella, GA 2 DNF
17 25 WAL A008378 Jon Glynn Oakham, MA 7 16
18 00 WAL A003366 Walter Baun Canterbury, CT 10 14
19 149 YAM A010053 Michael D. Brown Sicklerville, NJ 11 DNF
20 75 LAE A005742 S. Casey Martin Frenchburg, KY 3 DNS
Race Results Race: 13 Printed: 05:35 pm

mxdad
03-15-2005, 03:25 AM
25 - 90cc Modified (8-15)
1 2 YAM A004604 Jake S. Brattain Shelbyville, IN 2 1
2 88 JB A003045 Joel Hetrick Seneca, PA 1 2
3 55 HON A007661 Jay S. Corey Crawfordsville, IN 2 4
4 28 OTH A006588 Jeffray Rastrelli Palm City, FL 4 3
5 85 FSR A009753 Zachary M. Strong Salem, OH 5 5
6 48 YAM 660091 Dallas B. Tapscott Scottsville, VA 7 6
7 11 FSR 707199 Michael Homesley Kings Mountain, NC 4 9
8 151 YAM AT52856 Brennen Hansbrough Sturgis, KY 8 7
9 8 OTH A007256 Brittany Snider Allenton, MI 6 10
10 112 HON 567273 Glen R. Massung Iii Trafford, PA 9 8
11 199 KTM A012423 Alexander Nickerson Riverdale, MI 5 12
12 14 HON 656149 Andrew T. Pruzinsky Wycombe, PA 3 17
13 41 HON A006832 Ethan Straney Vine Grove, KY 1 19
14 313 FSR A007114 Cody Gadd Gringston, PA 7 14
15 12 HON 520883 Shane G. Simpkins Northampton, PA 11 11
16 00 JB A17111 Justin Simmons Ft Pierce, FL 8 15
17 26 KAS A005025 Ashton Laird Delevan, NY 3 DNF
18 9 SUZ 439044 Christopher N. Wild Langhorne, PA 6 18
19 58 OTH 684355 Kayle Dyer Quincy, IL 12 13
20 214 OTH 788992 Britney Dyer Quincy, IL 10 16
Race Results Race: 14 Printed: 05:35 pm
16 - 16 - 24 years
1 319 YAM B200319 Josh Chapman Sparta, KY 2 1
2 149 YAM A010053 Michael D. Brown Sicklerville, NJ 1 4
3 26 HON 622225 Vincent Mofford Brockton, MA 5 3
4 118 HON A005877 Brandon Raymond Mesquite, TX 2 6
5 37 YAM A012863 Cory Gauthier Pulaski, WI 7 2
6 88 YAM A009763 Chris William Dade City, FL 1 8
7 122 HON 735247 Dustin Royer Louisville, OH 6 5
8 40 FSR 330367 Mark W. Vaia Export, PA 5 7
9 131 YAM 707226 Benjamin Sumner Sylva, NC 3 11
10 36 WAL A007407 Michael J. Brown Bullville, NY 3 12
11 281 YAM A002124 Darrell Schultz Crawfordsville, IN 7 9
12 328 HON A008941 Nathan R. Commer Philadelphia, MS 8 10
13 34 HON A006586 Abraham Straney Vine Grove, KY 4 14
14 212 HON A006596 Cory Graves Terrell, TX 6 13
15 31 HON A009947 Charles Moore Crum, TX 4 19
16 151 YAM A003132 Steve Brown Dawson Springs, KY 8 16
17 309 YAM A011935 Jacob Schroeder Tipp City, OH 9 17
18 121 HON A011306 Jordan R. Vansice Baxter, IA 12 15
19 13 HON 712600 Thomas Mofford Randolph, MA 11 18
20 192 YAM 648144 Warren Draper Columbia, PA 10 DNF
Race Results Race: 15 Printed: 05:35 pm
11 - 4 Stroke B
1 47 YAM A007266 Aaron Meyer Harrison, OH 1 1
2 181 YAM A008045 Fred Reiser Conshohucken, PA 1 2
3 52 HON 653161 Dana W. Wolf Oley, PA 2 3
4 357 YAM A005206 Hunter A. Johnson Metter, GA 2 4
5 3 UNK 648099 Bruce Wyland Ranshaw, PA 1 5
6 88 YAM 755109 Paul Niemikc Carteret, NJ 3 6
7 22 WAL A008917 Jared Howell Clewiston, FL 3 7
8 07 HON 455098 Eric Vaia Delmont, PA 2 9
9 45 YAM 698992 Lance Lowe Hartsville, SC 1 11
10 17 YAM A009403 Terry Hale Cerulean, KY 5 8
11 87/ YAM A013029 Johnathan T. Arrigo Chesnee, SC 4 10
12 31 HON A003852 Ross Dantonio Westerville, OH 3 12
13 69 HON A25251 Ryan Dalton Benton, AR 5 13
14 25 YAM 302109 Ian E. Tolbert Ickesburg, PA 4 14
15 27 CAN A003478 Josh Crots Deerfield, MI 4 16
16 28 YAM A010303 Joseph Bruening Chardon, OH 6 15
17 21 HON A006566 Lee Meeks Kenton, TN 3 18
18 98 HON A011586 Jordan T. Bouchie Washington, IN 2 19
19 42 HON A17260 Chad Schaffter Tipton, MO 6 17
20 26 YAM A008950 Karl Goin Barton, FL 4 DNF
Race Results Race: 16 Printed: 05:35 pm
12 - 4 Stroke C
1 69 HON 804970 Travis E. Moore Mckenzie, TN 1 1
2 636 YAM A006570 Mark Batson La Salle, MI 1 3
3 784 HON A013045 Stephen Hilyer Pleasant Grove, AL 4 2
4 14 YAM A013004 Casey Reeves Dunnellon, FL 2 6
5 11 YAM A010312 Sergio Volpato Quilnes Bs, AG 2 7
6 17 HON A009709 Gerad Flanagan Mt Hope, AL 6 4
7 0 HON A014453 Josh Hansen Pellion, SC 3 9
8 33 HON A010173 Timothy Writt Leechburg, PA 9 5
9 00 HON A014452 Brian Holderness Pelion, SC 7 8
10 117 HON A012721 Ken Romano Hammonton, NJ 6 10
11 111 HON A004303 Ryan Arnal Amherst, OH 5 11
12 130 YAM A012999 Clay Lachowsky Zoho Springs, FL 3 15
13 6 HON A011302 Jimmy Mckinney Marion, NC 7 12
14 84 YAM A010775 Troy L. Mercer Summerfield, OH 4 16
15 221 YAM 771304 Justin Reed Middletown, DE 8 14
16 88 YAM A010318 Jack F. Stiles Myakka City, FL 4 19
17 711 YAM A010589 Justin Lewis Umatilla, FL 11 13
18 7 YAM 797758 Scottie Bennett Dayton, OH 8 17
19 41 HON A002804 Steven Jenkins Hobesound, FL 5 DNF
20 141 YAM 014214 Joshua Hammond Palm Beach, FL 10 18
21 96 YAM A008907 Richard Hart Valrico, FL 12 DNS
Race Results Race: 17 Printed: 05:35 pm
02 - Pro-Am Unlimited
1 101 YAM A008341 Rocco Arno Jr Bridgeton, NJ 2 1
2 161 SUZ A001194 Jeremy Lawson Battletown, KY 4 3
3 16 HON A004153 Johnny Hale Owasso, OK 3 4
4 815 YAM A001052 Bobby Ross Seneca, PA 8 2
5 751 HON A006553 Trent Kandel Millersburg, OH 5 5
6 21 HON A007271 Mark A. Kendall Alliance, OH 4 6
7 41 HON A003486 Bryan Chaler Shreveport, LA 2 9
8 72 YAM 563403 Skyler Stewart Gilbert, AZ 1 10
9 1 YAM A003063 Chad Lohr Madison, VA 5 8
10 52 YAM 471694 Chad M. Wienen Galena, IL 1 12
11 20 HON A003706 Josh G. Upperman Louisville, OH 7 7
12 82 YAM A002771 Chris R. Brian Zachary, LA 6 11
13 71 YAM A006552 Cody Smith West Junction, UT 3 15
14 174 PRP A17914 Aron Reist Rochester, NY 6 13
15 81 YAM A002760 Justin Norman Lawndale, NC 5 14
16 049 YAM A010044 Sage M. Baker Shasta Lake, CA 1 18
17 37 YAM A010050 David C. Diver Canfield, OH 3 17
18 407 HON 694441 David Leichliter Carmichaels, PA 6 16
19 98 SUZ A010294 John Ragon Milan, TN 2 DNF
20 891 YAM A006891 Neil A. Likens North Webster, IN 4 19
Race Results Race: 18 Printed: 05:35 pm
22 - Youth Production (13-15)
1 99 HON A010057 Ricky Stair Harmony, PA 1 1
2 89 HON 608686 Chris Mauney Fallston, NC 3 2
3 111 HON AT52907 Matt Bremer Palm Bay, FL 3 3
4 155 HON A009740 Shawn Wiebelt Melbourne, FL 2 4
5 20 YAM A009669 Charlie Mcvay New Brighton, PA 5 6
6 21 HON A008897 Colten Moore Krum, TX 8 5
7 55 HON A007661 Jay S. Corey Crawfordsville, IN 7 7
8 19 YAM A006540 Daniel Cooper Huntsville, AL 6 8
9 9 YAM 745282 Nick W. Davis Johnsburg, IL 4 10
10 44 HON 665277 Ethan C. Tapscott Scottsville, VA 4 11
11 121 UNK A014219 Troy Heath Dade City, FL 9 9
12 22 YAM 770813 Phillip Mitchko Fairland, IN 6 12
13 34 YAM A002796 Joshua Heard Mulberry, FL 7 13
14 24 YAM A009432 Travis Bell Newbrighton, PA 8 14
15 191 HON A008511 Eddie E. Edmondson Richmond, VA 2 DNF
16 98 HON A008933 Zack Towery Clay, KY 5 DNF
17 05 YAM AT52971 Hunter Barton Van Alstyne, TX 11 15
18 18 YAM A014659 Shane Popewczak Shamokin, PA 10 16
19 3 HON A008894 Garrett Helmic Dover, TN 1 DNS
20 11 YAM A009931 Adam Blackburn Lodi, OH 12 DNS
Race Results Race: 19 Printed: 05:35 pm
19 - Senior 40+
1 112 HON 674188 Tommy Tantillo Manorville, NY 1 1
2 41 HON A013967 Michel Fox New Iberia, LA 1 2
3 733 HON 707231 Robert T. Sumner Sylva, NC 3 3
4 44 YAM A003112 James A. Perry Adolpmus, KY 2 4
5 047 YAM A002775 Carlos Sobenes Miramar, FL 4 6
6 10 YAM A006002 John Farmer Schererville, IN 3 7
7 68 UNK A002743 Joey A. Berry Camden, SC 2 8
8 33/ HON 312596 Jeffery Gibbs Florence, AL 5 9
9 66/ HON AT52973 Gary Gibson Mayfield, KY 10 5
10 30 YAM A006585 Dale Spears Winter Park, FL 4 11
11 49 HON A25267 Richard Harris 5 12
12 74 LRD A013097 Lenny R. Lewis Winter Haven, FL 9 10
13 33 YAM A005800 Ken Marcou Millston, WI 7 13
14 59 YAM A002777 Richard L. Kyer Le Roy, WV 6 14
15 133 YAM 390494 Andrew B. Scherer Troy, VA 7 15
16 13 YAM A007127 William Waskiewicz St Helena Island, SC 6 16
17 313 YAM A25268 Luis Martinez Lotahutchee, FL 8 17
18 55 KAW 533421 Ron Henderson Casey, IL 8 18
19 66 GAS Steve Arnold Sebastian, FL 11 19
Race Results Race: 20 Printed: 05:35 pm

mxdad
03-15-2005, 03:26 AM
05 - 265 B
1 118 HON A005877 Brandon Raymond Mesquite, TX 1 1
2 181 YAM A008045 Fred Reiser Conshohucken, PA 2 2
3 888 HON A008043 Ryan Sowers Zanesville, OH 4 3
4 57 YAM A002183 Brandon Rabold Jupiter, FL 3 4
5 44 YAM A006523 Brian Tollefson Boca Raton, FL 3 7
6 69 HON A25251 Ryan Dalton Benton, AR 7 6
7 49 HON 645833 Matthew Wienen Galena, IL 5 8
8 129 YAM A25639 Hernan Di Maio Hialeah, FL 4 9
9 22 WAL A008917 Jared Howell Clewiston, FL 9 5
10 34 UNK A006837 Jake K. Anderson Guston, KY 2 14
11 21 HON A006566 Lee Meeks Kenton, TN 6 11
12 91 HON 485801 Dustin Clay Fallston, NC 8 10
13 88 YAM 755109 Paul Niemikc Carteret, NJ 7 12
14 17 YAM A005652 Wesley Smith Nokesville, VA 6 13
15 45 YAM 698992 Lance Lowe Hartsville, SC 1 DNF
16 19 HON A002126 Matthew Andrew Deltona, FL 8 15
17 8 HON A007183 Jason G. Machak Monaca, PA 5 18
18 24 LAE A004706 Kyle W. Trapiss Dickson, TN 10 17
19 29 HON A002773 Andrew T. Hardwick Wellington, OH 12 16
20 141 HON 545954 Robert Burbridge Port Jervis, NY 11 DNS
Race Results Race: 21 Printed: 05:35 pm
06 - 265 C
1 111 YAM A005002 Tommy J. Pilling Metter, GA 1 1
2 784 HON A013045 Stephen Hilyer Pleasant Grove, AL 2 2
3 636 YAM A006570 Mark Batson La Salle, MI 1 3
4 52 YAM A008915 Michael Gregory Franklin, KY 4 4
5 383 YAM A17258 Scott Schmalz Boca Raton, FL 4 5
6 130 YAM A012999 Clay Lachowsky Zoho Springs, FL 3 8
7 711 YAM A010589 Justin Lewis Umatilla, FL 6 6
8 20 YAM 710202 Tyler Lowe Hartsville, SC 2 10
9 94 HON A014480 Damon Van Dalen Gaston, SC 5 9
10 86 HON A010520 Scott Schaeffer Warrenton, VA 5 12
11 321 YAM 598908 Douglas M. Massaro Maple Shade, NJ 11 7
12 28 LAE A010662 Chris Calvert Flowery Branch, GA 6 14
13 152 WAL A25637 Alex Allan Hubbardston, MA 10 11
14 11 YAM A010312 Sergio Volpato Quilnes Bs, AG 3 18
15 75 HON A005457 Andrew Bailey Sylvester, GA 7 15
16 064 CAT A014064 John Dantimo Cartersville, GA 8 16
17 542 SUZ 328542 Alex Trompen Grand Rapids, MI 7 17
18 4 HON 220161 Jared Cuevas Pass Christian, MS 12 13
19 727 HON A005739 Ty Lenhart Bellefontaine, OH 9 19
20 6 HON A011302 Jimmy Mckinney Marion, NC 8 DNS
Race Results Race: 22 Printed: 05:35 pm
18 - Veteran 30+
1 50 LAE A008318 Randy Hurst Brooks, KY 1 1
2 19 HON A17110 Rodney Gentry Reddick, FL 2 2
3 96 YAM A010578 Kevin R. Kerrn Lithia, FL 4 3
4 36 YAM A002171 James Black Bondville, IL 3 4
5 82 YAM A005589 Jeff Rastrelli Palm City, FL 2 5
6 41 HON A013967 Michel Fox New Iberia, LA 1 7
7 18 HON A001226 Tommy Rich Evansville, IN 5 6
8 733 HON 707231 Robert T. Sumner Sylva, NC 4 10
9 14 YAM 522067 William Marsh Indianapolis, IN 7 8
10 42 YAM 318585 Gregory Lombardo Birdsboro, PA 6 9
11 33 HON A002182 Lane Coile Winder, GA 3 14
12 371 SUZ A25635 Chris Earlywine Dover, KY 8 11
13 541 HON A25266 Chris Link Holllywood, FL 5 15
14 71 HON A007403 Brian Giles Maplesville, AL 9 12
15 23 HON A005301 Michael S. Ulery Mount Washington, KY 10 13
16 111 YAM A002176 Dale Alexander Center, TX 7 16
17 72 HON A001872 Jorge Cuartas Savannah, GA 6 17
18 459 HON 323085 Justin Reeves Sandersonville, TN 8 20
19 281 HON A006513 Anthony Torri Ocala, FL 12 18
20 518 HON 771303 Matthew Estep Middletown, DE 11 19
Race Results Race: 23 Printed: 05:35 pm
03 - Pro-Am Production
1 20 HON A003706 Josh G. Upperman Louisville, OH 1 1
2 101 YAM A008341 Rocco Arno Jr Bridgeton, NJ 2 3
3 727 YAM A004591 Cale Downen Junction, IL 2 4
4 41 HON A003486 Bryan Chaler Shreveport, LA 5 2
5 714 YAM A002128 Josh Williams Okeechobee, FL 2 6
6 161 SUZ A001194 Jeremy Lawson Battletown, KY 1 7
7 52 YAM 471694 Chad M. Wienen Galena, IL 1 8
8 815 YAM A001052 Bobby Ross Seneca, PA 6 5
9 56 LAE A002268 Patton Thompson Buford, GA 1 10
10 270 YAM 544783 Josh Creamer North Stonington, CT 3 9
11 7 YAM A005727 Brandon Stout Martin, TN 2 13
12 5 YAM A003063 Chad Lohr Madison, VA 4 12
13 21 HON A007271 Mark A. Kendall Alliance, OH 6 11
14 999 HON A001996 Derek Fesmire Lexington, TN 4 14
15 51 HON ATV5287 Jarred Fotel West Monroe, LA 4 15
16 049 YAM A010044 Sage M. Baker Shasta Lake, CA 3 16
17 125 YAM A003484 Justin Hanusosky Madison, OH 4 17
18 891 YAM A006891 Neil A. Likens North Webster, IN 3 18
19 215 SUZ A003162 Thomas Hager Vine Grove, KY 3 DNF
20 22 YAM A003487 Cody M. Miller Greenville, TX 5 DNS
Race Results Race: 24 Printed: 05:35 pm
15 - Production C
1 69 HON 804970 Travis E. Moore Mckenzie, TN 1 1
2 2 YAM A25265 Michael Robinson Leesburg, OH 2 2
3 0 HON A014453 Josh Hansen Pellion, SC 4 3
4 320 YAM A014161 Mj Haddix Sparta, KY 3 4
5 830 HON A013015 Justin Jefferson Pearl River, LA 3 5
6 33 HON A010173 Timothy Writt Leechburg, PA 2 7
7 259 HON A009752 Michael J. Harvey Summerfield, FL 1 9
8 408 HON 217427 Matthew Herbert Vincetown, NJ 5 8
9 15 HON A17102 Daniel Douglas Sumterville, FL 5 10
10 10 YAM A006002 John Farmer Schererville, IN 4 11
11 14 YAM A013004 Casey Reeves Dunnellon, FL 10 6
12 22 YAM A009747 Justin Rose Hudson, FL 9 12
13 75 HON A005457 Andrew Bailey Sylvester, GA 8 13
14 98 YAM A004115 Ryan Hetrick Marienville, PA 8 14
15 117 HON A012721 Ken Romano Hammonton, NJ 6 16
16 08 YAM A009315 Jason Swiger Shacklefords, VA 7 17
17 54 SUZ A17251 Shane Collins Mirammar, FL 6 18
18 81 HON A25262 Steve Lewis Madison, OH 12 15
19 16 YAM AT52940 Shawn Collister Tampa, FL 7 DNS
20 00 HON A014452 Brian Holderness Pelion, SC 11 DNS
Race Results Race: 25 Printed: 05:35 pm
14 - Production B
1 66 SUZ A007275 Russell Shumaker Bristol, WI 1 1
2 57 YAM A002183 Brandon Rabold Jupiter, FL 2 2
3 3 UNK 648099 Bruce Wyland Ranshaw, PA 3 3
4 44 YAM A006523 Brian Tollefson Boca Raton, FL 1 5
5 47 YAM A007266 Aaron Meyer Harrison, OH 5 4
6 661 HON T815781 Sean Coenen Parkland, FL 3 6
7 888 HON A008043 Ryan Sowers Zanesville, OH 2 7
8 25 YAM 302109 Ian E. Tolbert Ickesburg, PA 2 8
9 49 HON 645833 Matthew Wienen Galena, IL 3 9
10 11 YAM A013033 Steven Foster Denham Springs, LA 4 10
11 312 HON 602154 Cameron M. Massaro Maple Shade, NJ 3 13
12 17 YAM A009403 Terry Hale Cerulean, KY 6 11
13 12 YAM 763470 Justin Jones Mineral Springs, AR 5 12
14 13 YAM A013023 Trey Annison Denham Springs, LA 4 14
15 9 YAM A25264 Rocky Moon Leesburg, OH 2 16
16 31 HON A003852 Ross Dantonio Westerville, OH 4 15
17 28 YAM A010303 Joseph Bruening Chardon, OH 4 17
18 328 HON A008941 Nathan R. Commer Philadelphia, MS 1 DNF
19 404 UNK 506048 John Schnatter East Stroudsburg, PA 6 18
20 357 YAM A005206 Hunter A. Johnson Metter, GA 1 DNS
21 98 HON A011586 Jordan T. Bouchie Washington, IN 5 DNS
Race Results Race: 26 Printed: 05:35 pm
13 - Production A
1 22 YAM A003487 Cody M. Miller Greenville, TX 1 1
2 125 YAM A003484 Justin Hanusosky Madison, OH 1 2
3 137 HON A002801 Mitch Reynolds Greenbrier, AR 3 3
4 378 HON 705770 Rob L. Arnold New Philadelphia, OH 2 4
5 156 YAM A004116 Denton Boyer Punxsutawney, PA 2 5
6 61 YAM A001193 Donny Millard Jacksonville, NC 4 6
7 79 HON A014341 Daniel Schneider New Hampton, NY 5 7
8 17 SUZ A007250 Matt Contris Lima, OH 4 8
9 131 YAM 707226 Benjamin Sumner Sylva, NC 3 9
10 6 YAM AT01090 Cory Funk Evansville, IN 3 12
11 45 YAM A003991 Rich Stambach Montville, NJ 1 15
12 57 HON A002269 Casey Thompson Buford, GA 7 10
13 212 HON A006596 Cory Graves Terrell, TX 6 11
14 702 HON A013717 Greg H. Livanec Baytown, TX 5 13
15 999 HON A001996 Derek Fesmire Lexington, TN 2 16
16 193 HON A002160 Brandon Shipman Henley, MO 6 14
17 117 SUZ A17257 Jason Smith Mims, FL 4 17
18 88 YAM A009763 Chris William Dade City, FL 5 18
19 324 HON A002246 Brian Reese Sharpsburg, GA 6 DNF
20 122 HON 735247 Dustin Royer Louisville, OH 8 19
Race Results Race: 50 Printed: 05:35 pm
01 - Pro
1 13 HON A004273 John Natalie Houtzdale, PA 1 1
2 55 SUZ A003474 Doug J. Gust Salem, WI 4 3
3 30 YAM A014573 Travis Spader Pt. Pleasant, NJ 3 4
4 2 SUZ A005617 Jeremiah Jones Bowling Green, KY 6 2
5 53 YAM 465677 Kory Ellis Longview, WA 2 6
6 12 YAM A003120 Keith Little Russellville, AL 5 9
7 6 YAM A002805 Tavis Cain Mckinleyville, CA 9 8
8 708 SUZ 373275 Harold Goodman Romulus, MI 11 7
9 19 YAM A006484 Jason Dunkelberger Trevorton, PA 8 11
10 4 HON A007492 Timothy Farr Canal Fulton, OH 7 13
11 199 YAM A011866 Patrick Brown Pittswown, NJ 12 10
12 7 HON A002480 Joe Byrd Union City, TN 20 5
13 8 UNK A003118 Jason Luburgh Zanesville, OH 10 15
14 75 HON A006482 Joe Haavisto New Ipswich, NH 16 12
15 32 YAM A003069 Matt White Warren, PA 14 14
16 309 HON A010298 Gilbert M. Attix Clayton, DE 13 16
17 411 YAM 795517 Donald Lysinger Atco, NJ 15 17
18 80 YAM A002477 Donald Lamborn West Chester, PA 17 19
19 270 YAM 544783 Josh Creamer North Stonington, CT 20 18
20 116 HON 345784 John C. Pierson Glen Gardner, NJ 20 DNS
21 191 HON A006121 Dustin Wimmer Center Valley, PA 20 DNS
DNS 107 HON A012059 Giovanni Colon Orlando, FL DNS DNS
DNS 66 UNK A001387 Greg T. Meeks Doyle, TN DNS DNS
DNS 99 YAM A005564 Justin Bres Oakdale, PA DNS DNS

JandJRacingKFX
03-15-2005, 06:45 AM
Yep for now!!!
hey dee thanks for jumping on here and clearing that up. I knew you werent putting illegal fuel in there, just needed to wait for it to come out

macsolocam
03-15-2005, 06:59 AM
Alright, I will speak for John here on this as I was his mechanic this weekend. We were protested at the end of the second round for our fuel. This all came about because of my stubborness about what fuel we needed to run. We ran what Curtis Sparks asked us to in the first moto, but simply didnt have enough to finish the second moto. Instead of just topping off the tank with C12, I decided to drain the tank and pour in straight C12. The boys next door at the Suzuki tent, looking over our shoulder just simply thought we were up to something. The protest did not come from the riders but from the head honchos. These are the slave drivers running around the Suzuki tent that have nothing else to do but cause conflict and eat off there gourmet table that they had set up. John simply protested them back just to let them know he could play the same game as they have with Tim and others in the past. The fact is that John would have won the race with the 15 sec margin he had no matter what. He told me before his first moto that it would be his day....I said cool, what makes you so sure.....he said whats the date?.....I said ....ummm.....3/13.....He said whats my Number?....I started to laugh and said Ok, I guess we will know in the first holeshot. The rest is history..... Anyway, my opinion on this matter is that the protest rule is fine to keep people honest, but I dont think its ness. every race from the same people. Suzuki, ease up! I will point out this fact that is something that I noticed over the weekend. Our pro riders are to set an example for the young upcomers I think. John never one time hesitated all weekend to stop and spend time with the fans...hell he even autographed his trophy and gave it to a little boy in a wheel chair. This brought a tear to my eye I swear. We were pitted right next to Suzuki, and the only time I saw Jeremia and Doug was at the starting gate. You would think for the money that suzuki spends on there team, they would make sure there sponored riders could mingle with the fans somewhat. I am however happy that Suzuki is taking the big plunge with there race team in the ATV industry and hope they continue to support the sport in the future.
Maybe next year Honda will put together a nice set up like them....you never know.
:D

That's what I'm talking "bout"....

RemNS
03-15-2005, 07:32 AM
What up Peety!

To clear a few things up, GAS-GAS definately had an advantage in that class last year BUT any rider on any ATV can win if they are good enough! I just think that the Gas Gas should have been let race. Look at Kelseys kid and what he did with the same ATV the Stair ran. He finished mid pack!
Stair is just that good of a rider! It wasnt the bike that made him run away from the rest of the class. it might have a little advantage over other bikes but it wasnt that big as to get rid of it. Stair is back on a 300 this year and winning by the same amount. I just think that if they sell the GAS Gas or wanted to sell the GAS GAS with the option of a smaller sleeve than they should of allowed it! You can have the option of buying GYTR and Honda Hop UP kits for a production quad in the bigger classes than why not allow an option for a smaller quad coming straight from the factory! There are a lot of politics played out there and I just think it was a bad decision to outlaw something that meets specs coming straight from the factory as an option!

DE-Sleeving as an idea for other bikes is what made them finally outlaw the GAS GAS. It wasnt that it had an overwhelming advantage over everyone else. it is alwaysthe rider that makes a bike look like it has an advantage.

Just dont call me a retard for an opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just clearing things up a little !

By the way, Natalie might be pulling those leads all year if he gets holeshots like this weekend. GO JOHNNY!

Rick Frisco
RemNS Productions
ATV INC

Salinas
03-15-2005, 09:03 AM
ya thanks Dee for clearing everything up ! I knew if someone knew whats up it be you !

roostin_dale
03-15-2005, 09:45 AM
Man, whats up with you guys arguing about ricky's bike? I am good friends with rick and usually hang out with him at nationals. The bottom line is Ricky is a damn good rider, you can put him on a blaster 300ex or Gas gas and he will spank everyone (as he has already proved on all 3 quads). Rick personally stated that the only huge improvement the gasgas had was more speed in the straights. No matter what he is riding, he is flawless, nobody can touch him. I personally think he has what it takes to get a factory ride in the future.

As for you guys asking about youth production...here is what i got from it...firts off I was not able to compete because i seized my motor in practice friday....I worked till 2:30 am saturday morning building a new motor, but it still didnt run right so i didnt race.

In division 1 Ricky and Eddie Edomonson were way out front and looked as no one was going to touch them....and they didnt. Eddie hung with rick for about 1/2 lap, then ricky was out for a sunday cruise, as usual.

Division 2...Garrett Helmic took the holeshot and never looked back. The second place rider, Shawn Weibelt, was at least half a lap behind him.

After the quailifers there was talk Eddie had an illigal motor. Whether it was true I have no idea, but he was not nearly as fast in the second moto, and some people stated that his motor was not as loud.

IN the main, once again Rick took the holeshot and was on another cruise. No one was close. Garrett Helmic had flywheel problems on the starting gate and never got off the line. 2nd place was a suprise, as #98 Zack Towery, held it strong. But DNF'd on the 2nd lap, im not sure what happend. This moved Eddie into second, but he also went on to DNF this moto.

The final Results were:
1- Ricky Stair
2-Chris Mauney
3-Matt Bremer
4-Shawn Wiebelt
5-Charlie Mcvay
6-Colten Moore
7-Jay Corey
8-Daniel Cooper
9-Nick Davis
10-Ethan C Tapscott
11-Troy Heath
12-Phillip Mitchko
13-Joshua Heard
14-Travis Bell
15-Eddie Edmondson
16-Zack Towery
17-Hunter Barton
18-Shane Popewczak
19-Garrett Helmic
20-Adam Blackburn

z4racer
03-15-2005, 11:07 AM
Anyone know what Happend to Eddie in the second moto of Youth Production?

ckasper18
03-15-2005, 12:52 PM
I think the ATVA should tear down and check the fuel on the top three in the Pro class........ I know if I had that much ching on the line and was trying to promote the series like they are it would be a good piece of mind to know everyone is up and up! Hey the sport can only grow with the support of the factory teams and riders.......

Its amazing how fast the sport is growing thanks to the support of the factory teams....... Keep doing a terrific job people its awesum to see!

Latr
Chris

Out_Sider
03-15-2005, 01:11 PM
man roostin, it sucks your motor died on ya in practice

roostin_dale
03-15-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Out_Sider
man roostin, it sucks your motor died on ya in practice

yea, im having a bad season so far. The wrist pin fell out and jammed up the motor. The piston got caught in the sleeve and drug it down, totally shatterd it. So I found a stock cylinder and piston to put in it. Took about 30 minutes just to get the piston out of the sleeve and cylinder it was jammed so bad. Then it took another hour to get all the chunks and shavings of the sleeve out of the bottom end. All in all i stayed up till 2:30am putting the thing back together. Once it was together. Started it up and it just started clankin and slappin. Then we realized we were using the stock piston with my oversized valves and they were knocking..REAL hard...

All in all the weekend was extremely fun except for not being able to race...

MXRACER86
03-15-2005, 03:02 PM
John Natalie will win the championship this year!!!! Mark my words everyone! He will win it!!

Dale512
03-15-2005, 03:53 PM
But don't think he's gonna walk away with it like Gust did last year.

But yeah, I'm rootin' for Natalie too.

bud14
03-15-2005, 04:12 PM
Does any one know what is up with kory this year he doesn't seem like him self.

MXRACER86
03-15-2005, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by bud14
Does any one know what is up with kory this year he doesn't seem like him self.
Why do you say that?

Harvey
03-15-2005, 05:37 PM
Think Kory's bike has a lot of changes this year, shocks etc. I don't think he's got it dialed in completely and didn't test enough.

smitty_13f
03-15-2005, 06:22 PM
to clear things up i'm sorry about dissin on ya rick not much for an excuse on it except i was a lil worked up about it. i've seen ricky ride and fast doesn't describe how he rides. and yes you can revalve the ohlins shocks on the gas gas. kelsey had noleen do it at the end of the season. and about his kid racing, he broke his shoulder (so to speak) during the race

Jeff2269
03-15-2005, 06:35 PM
Kory seemed to run pretty well this weekend. Remember he doesnt have all the experience racing in the GNC's like these other top pros. Also, he has all knew suspension that he is getting used to.
Jeff

RemNS
03-15-2005, 09:07 PM
No Problem! I got a kick out of it!

I always see both sides of the story! That's the good Part! The bad part is no matter what, I am always Right! (kidding)

I am also good friends with Ricky and His Family! I just think he is, that fast!

Smitty, no harm no foul! I love a little argument when I need to blow off some steam too! ALRIGHT WHO"S NEXT!!!!!! Just kidding!

Take Care!

Rick Frisco

yfz450rider29
03-16-2005, 09:54 AM
Eveyone is knocking Suzuki for the challenges....well what about last year, when Doug would win and Farr would challenge him.....They all have there reasons...and it seems that some of you are trying to turn this into a Brand War, Many people challenge it is part of racing.

RACERMOM
03-17-2005, 05:42 PM
:grr: Evidently you weren't in the right pit area! Jeremiah STILL hangs with the JPMX crew! John won fair and square no doubt he is an awesome competitor, bike tuned in and ready to rock.
WHY does everybody keep beating a dead dog. It's over, done, finished. Next race.....Macon? Who will be the whipping post then? Ellis? Farr? Honda? Suzuki? Yamaha? Give it a rest!

Cdaleracer
03-17-2005, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by RACERMOM
:grr: Evidently you weren't in the right pit area! Jeremiah STILL hangs with the JPMX crew! John won fair and square no doubt he is an awesome competitor, bike tuned in and ready to rock.
WHY does everybody keep beating a dead dog. It's over, done, finished. Next race.....Macon? Who will be the whipping post then? Ellis? Farr? Honda? Suzuki? Yamaha? Give it a rest!

amen to that!!!

Quad18star
03-17-2005, 06:18 PM
Here's a reply from John that I read over at ********.com

"well, heres some answers for ya all. As for the fuel, we ran out of mr8 and didnt have enough to run the second moto. so we decided not to mix the two fuels and changed it to c 12. I can see how this could look a little strange but we did it out in the open and do you really think I would be dumb enough to put illeagal fuel in my bike.

second thing, I count on every penny I make at racing to be able to stay down in the good weather and train. now me and everyone else has to wait 10 days before we can get paid. makes it tough to pay for food and bills. I dont have paid mechanics and food perdiums, plain tickets, gas and clothing allowances from a big company. I do it like 90 percent of the other pros. with the help of small sponsers, my friends, and my family. sounds like Im jealous huh. Well I am! thats why Im training so hard to beat these guys and get the factory ride for next year!!

as for the lead, I dont know how big it was but I know I got it honest. with all the training Im doing it wont be the last time Im up front. my sponsers and I worked very hard to get the set up perfect. thats why I had such a big lead.

as for the counter protest, hey if they can do it so can I. this is 2 out of 3 races that has been protested.

Actually I am kinda glad they protested me, just makes me want to train harder and win every race I can, and the championship! we will have to wait and see.

thanks to everyone who helps me out and to everyone on this site for being into racing no matter what your opinion. Its cool to hear so many different veiws. Sometimes I will be thinking one sided and someone will say something and make me see another side.

well guys and girls I will talk to ya soon. untill then, keep riding and never give up!! "

GNC_Reporter
03-24-2005, 01:26 PM
Information from Doug Morris of the ATVA

The fuel protested by Team Suzuki was sent to a lab in Delaware. Two samples were taken and both came back with a gravity level of .71 and oxygen level of .49

Per the 2005 ATVA GNC MX Series supplemental rules found by CLICKING HERE (pdf) (http://www.amadirectlink.com/rulebooks/supps/2005/ATVA_GNC_MX_supps.pdf) number 6 on page two will show that gravity levels must be between .700 and .765 with maximum oxygen content at 2.8%.

The fuel John Natalie was using was well within the legal requirements.

The Promoter has been notified and the Pro purse will be mailed soon.

cdoofxr1
03-27-2005, 10:16 PM
what about suzuki ??? what did thier fuel measure???

JJOHNSXL
04-03-2005, 10:00 PM
THE ONLY REASON NATALIE WAS PROTESTED WAS BECAUSE HE IS THE MAN!!! JOHN IS PROOF THAT TRAINING AND RIDING IS WHAT MAKES SOMEONE A WINNER!!! I HAVE WATCHED HIM RACE FOR YEARS ON JUNK AND DO FAIRLY WELL!! NOW THAT HE HAS A LITTLE SUPPORT AND SOME GOOD SPONSERS HE IS GOING TO WIN AND IT PISSES ME OFF THAT PEOPLE TRY, TRY, TRY, TO TAKE IT AWAY FROM HIM!!!!! HE EARNS EVERYTHING AND TRAINS HARD AND IM GLAD HE WON AGAIN IN GA... GO GETTEM JOHN!!!!! SORRY I DIDNT MAKE IT!!! JARROD