PDA

View Full Version : Why was my thread closed?

Matt37
03-12-2005, 08:23 PM
why was my "I hate cops!!!!" thread closed??

dunnonuttin
03-12-2005, 08:23 PM
because your stupid;)

Matt37
03-12-2005, 08:25 PM
because your stupid

Very inteligent respond..... Homo

Hon300ex
03-12-2005, 08:28 PM
its not closed i was just looking at it

dunnonuttin
03-12-2005, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Matt37
Very inteligent respond..... Homo you should have known before you started that thread that it would get closed. if you are riding where it is illegal then you need to be ready to face the consequences. dont flame the cops for doing there job. they can be d!ckheads sometimes but they are just doing there jobs and there had to be some reason for them to impound it besides you riding where your not supposed to.;) . now you wanted your answer and you just got it. if you didnt realize this then you are stupid.... homo:rolleyes:

Tommy 17
03-12-2005, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by dunnonuttin
because your stupid;)

shut up u dunnonuttin either!!!!:eek2: :blah:

ahahah j.k!

dunnonuttin
03-12-2005, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
shut up u dunnonuttin either!!!!:eek2: :blah:

ahahah j.k! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was good usin my own name against me when i came up with a wilkin answer

Matt37
03-12-2005, 08:39 PM
you should have known before you started that thread that it would get closed. if you are riding where it is illegal then you need to be ready to face the consequences. dont flame the cops for doing there job. they can be d!ckheads sometimes but they are just doing there jobs and there had to be some reason for them to impound it besides you riding where your not supposed to. . now you wanted your answer and you just got it. if you didnt realize this then you are stupid.... homo

But like why would you respond to a post with that. It is a waste of everyones time including yours if you dont like what is being posted then dont respond. You do not live near me so you do not know how the cops are around me. the cops today was a HARD*****, plain and simple, I just dont understand the concept of going into a thread and doing that. Either you have no friends and just come into this forum every night cuz that is your whole life or you really do like to make fun of people. Either way that is pretty messed up

dunnonuttin
03-12-2005, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Matt37
But like why would you respond to a post with that. It is a waste of everyones time including yours if you dont like what is being posted then dont respond. You do not live near me so you do not know how the cops are around me. the cops today was a HARD*****, plain and simple, I just dont understand the concept of going into a thread and doing that. Either you have no friends and just come into this forum every night cuz that is your whole life or you really do like to make fun of people. Either way that is pretty messed up i have no better way to waste my time

kicken250x
03-12-2005, 08:41 PM
i just read the thread...and hes right though man...you are stupid. you shouldnt have been doing something you werent supposed to and it never would have happened. you might as well have taken your quad to the impound yourself. people dont really care to hear "i hate the cops for busting me because i was doing something stupid" threads around here anyway, next time just keep it to yourself and save the ******in for your granny

Butters
03-12-2005, 08:42 PM
well no offense but this is probably going to get closed too.

batgeek
03-12-2005, 08:45 PM
IBTL!!!

I

B

T

L

!

!

!