PDA

View Full Version : Messed up Yesterday

TGW_400ex
03-12-2005, 12:37 PM
Well I let my anger get the best of me and punched a kid in the face in wood shop yesterday. There was blood on the floor and they had to put him in a wheelchair because he was about to faint. I got suspended for three days and that all I know of right now until Monday when the principal calls.:( A kid told me last night at the mall that I broke his nose in two places.

Fender Bender
03-12-2005, 12:40 PM
You know what they say when you step in dog crap...

...****t happens

Mxjunkie
03-12-2005, 12:52 PM
Just hope they dont press charges and you'll be fine, it happens I've been in your position more times then I like to admit, It'll all buff out.

SadisticShee
03-12-2005, 01:24 PM
broke his nose in two places? NICE HIT:D

catch22blaster
03-12-2005, 01:40 PM
wtg

TGW_400ex
03-12-2005, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by SadisticShee
broke his nose in two places? NICE HIT:D

ya i know ppl were shaking my hand when I came to pick up my sister. Still not porud of it tho. My friends are calling me TKO.

bulkdriverlp
03-12-2005, 02:11 PM
lol thats cool:macho

r-exrider0003
03-12-2005, 02:38 PM
what made you wanna hit him?lol

TGW_400ex
03-12-2005, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by r-exrider0003
what made you wanna hit him?lol

Well the day before he took the baterries out of my calculator and threw them away. Yesterday he kept unplugging the cord to the drill i was using. So I walked up to him and said "what the F are you doing" and pushed him. He gets in my face and says "WTF is your problem man." Then I cracked him and walked away and went back to working on my project. He went to the sink trying to wipe the blood off of his face.

03-12-2005, 02:57 PM
Why didn't you just take the batteries out of his calculator and unplug his drill? DOH!!

MSL
03-12-2005, 03:12 PM
Dont be proud of it but at the same time dont feel bad either some jerks just ask for it.

I hate bullies and think they should all have thier nose broke in 2 places and a boot in the ***:mad:

TGW_400ex
03-12-2005, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by MSL
Dont be proud of it but at the same time dont feel bad either some jerks just ask for it.

I hate bullies and think they should all have thier nose broke in 2 places and a boot in the ***:mad:

Thats how is feel. In a way I'm glad I hit him and other ways I feel like kicking myself in the arse.

chucked
03-12-2005, 03:32 PM
but one things for sure, he wont be throwing away your calculator batteries, or unplugging your drill anymore.

brian-250
03-12-2005, 03:44 PM
i done the sma ething in the same clas a while back, only i hit the kid twice, once in the arm and once in the jaw.:o left a bruise the size of a silver dollar on his arm and broke a tooth, he dont pull any **** with me now.;)

but still, not real proud out of but still shouldent have done it.

TGW_400ex
03-12-2005, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by chucked
but one things for sure, he wont be throwing away your calculator batteries, or unplugging your drill anymore.

I guess there are some pluses

dunnonuttin
03-12-2005, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by kickerkfx444
Why didn't you just take the batteries out of his calculator and unplug his drill? DOH!! or better yet, just drill a hole in his calculator THEN snip the cord to his drill

Plante400
03-12-2005, 06:11 PM
my friend punch a kid once at a party last night and he whent to the hospital. he got assault charges and might have to pay hospital bill,.

dunnonuttin
03-12-2005, 06:22 PM
i cant really go to roll about skating rink anymore without an adult with me cause ive got into it with someone everytime i go there. not the owners rule, my moms rule. sometimes she'll let me go with a friend to keep me out of trouble but the last time i went was january for my sisters b-day party. the last time before that was november and i got kicked out for 2 weeks for fighting and usaully i go back the next weekend and they dont say nothin or reckonize you lol

exrider360
03-12-2005, 06:41 PM
i got in a fist fight last week the kid through a milk shake at me so i ruffed him up one day outta school in school suspension lunch dtention till further notice and peer mediation

TGW_400ex
03-12-2005, 07:04 PM
Man I'm worried about what the pricipal says on monday:(

Hon300ex
03-12-2005, 07:49 PM
i got in a fight last month and i only had an in-school suspension.

Aceman
03-12-2005, 07:58 PM
Sounds to me like you just opened a can of worms.:o You better hope he just chalks it up to kids being kids and that he won't mess with you again. Otherwise, he might be one of those kids who presses charges, lawsuit, assault charges, etc. You don't want a police record from some piddly school fight do you? With the new laws there passing now about kids being tried as adults you don't want to mess around. The way things are nowadays you can't even look at someone funny without a lawsuit. It's total BS, but some people are out to make a buck any way they can. Next time keep your cool, it's good to see you realize that wasn't the best way to handle that situation.

n00b on a 400ex
03-12-2005, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Aceman
Sounds to me like you just opened a can of worms.:o You better hope he just chalks it up to kids being kids and that he won't mess with you again. Otherwise, he might be one of those kids who presses charges, lawsuit, assault charges, etc. You don't want a police record from some piddly school fight do you? With the new laws there passing now about kids being tried as adults you don't want to mess around. The way things are nowadays you can't even look at someone funny without a lawsuit. It's total BS, but some people are out to make a buck any way they can. Next time keep your cool, it's good to see you realize that wasn't the best way to handle that situation.

hey, at least they cant execute minors now if worse comes to worse...

JDiablo
03-13-2005, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by brian-250
i done the sma ething in the same clas a while back, only i hit the kid twice, once in the arm and once in the jaw.:o left a bruise the size of a silver dollar on his arm and broke a tooth, he dont pull any **** with me now.;)

but still, not real proud out of but still shouldent have done it.

umm sounds like the twinkie almost won:o

TGW_400ex
03-13-2005, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by n00b on a 400ex
hey, at least they cant execute minors now if worse comes to worse...

true true

Atreyu
03-13-2005, 08:33 AM
Just as long as he doesen't press charges you'll be ok. Some kids just ask for that to happen.

TGW_400ex
03-13-2005, 09:03 AM
If they didn't say anything that day do you think the school will give me a fine?

TGW_400ex
03-13-2005, 12:07 PM
bump

86350x
03-13-2005, 12:27 PM
I think things have gotten rediculas these days. People get all of these weapon permits, but won't fight. Gee I wonder wich one is more dangerous:rolleyes: You'll get sued for farting next to someone anymore.

I think the kid got what he deserved, I probrably would have done the same thing. 3 day's is what I got back in the day too. If you get anything more then that, its rediculas.

In other words good job, he'll think twice before he messes with you again.

JDiablo
03-13-2005, 12:29 PM
you did what you had to i think,from what is sounds like you are responsible and know you did wrong,but the kid got what he deserved from what it looks like and 3 days isn't that bad
In are school
first offense 10 days
second offense 21 days

TGW_400ex
03-13-2005, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
you did what you had to i think,from what is sounds like you are responsible and know you did wrong,but the kid got what he deserved from what it looks like and 3 days isn't that bad
In are school
first offense 10 days
second offense 21 days

Thats crazy:eek2:

exrider360
03-13-2005, 05:01 PM
he wont mess with you again the kid i got in a fight with is now kissing my a** but what they said 3 days sint that bad he did get what he deserved i bet you cuold of done way worse if you wanted to.

hondardr4life
03-13-2005, 07:05 PM
My school is the same, 10 days out if you throw a punch. Some little weak kid came after me last year cause the moron was standin under the hoop in gym and I am bad at basketball, and it hit the board and pegged him right in the face. I knew I wud be screwed if I threw a punch, so I just held the kid up against a locker by his throat. He was throwin his arms around and he ended up gettin 10 days out, and I got 3 days of in school and 4 detentions. Put it this way, he told me he wanted to see me outside of school sometime cause he wanted to beat me up, so, to say the least he hasn't said a word to me after he attemped to beat me up.

QuAdEr 317
03-13-2005, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
In are school
first offense 10 days
second offense 21 days

same here in lik 7 grade me n a kid got in a fight at lunch and we were suspended 10 days my dad was soo pissd he calld *****ign cuz out of school suspension for 10 days to me was lik a vacation

born-2-race
03-13-2005, 09:13 PM
A lawsuit for throwing a punch, thats ridiculous. I don't think he'll press charges though. People get into fights all the time at my school but nobody ever gets charged.