PDA

View Full Version : mono???

One_Bad_400
03-12-2005, 10:54 AM
what exacly is mono or mononucleosis... my friend went to the doc. yesterday and he has it, and the doc said he cant ride for 2 months:eek: :( and how do you get it?

Honda4trax250x
03-12-2005, 11:13 AM
he must have made the smoochies with some chick who had it

nahh thats just a rumor, I believe it spreadds the same way anything does, just like a cold.

rollie
03-12-2005, 11:28 AM
my sister had that...she had to stay home and couldnt do anything for a while

CHAUNCY
03-12-2005, 11:58 AM
I had mono and it makes you tired. You arent supposed to do any activities or sports when you have mono because it can damage your spine.

Giz400ex
03-12-2005, 12:16 PM
I had that about 2 years ago and I didn't even know I had it until some months later I had blood work done and they said I had mono a couple of months ago but I do remember being tired. As I am lately! I have an appointment next week to find out! Some people get it from just being worn down like myself. Some people require more rest than others.

HtFoxChick
03-12-2005, 02:13 PM
Usually, your spleen is enlarged. You get really run down and just don't feel good. Your tired alot and thats your body telling you , you need to slow down. i think it may be a virus of some sort. you really have to take good care of yourself to get over it. It may take months.:(

bulkdriverlp
03-12-2005, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by HtFoxChick
Usually, your spleen is enlarged. You get really run down and just don't feel good. Your tired alot and thats your body telling you , you need to slow down. i think it may be a virus of some sort. you really have to take good care of yourself to get over it. It may take months.:( thats right

Plante400
03-12-2005, 06:07 PM
i had it. it suuucks u are always tired and feeling like chit

i felt like that for a little over a week then i started getting better

but i guess mono enlarges your splein so if u hit it hard it can busrt and cause internal in juries.. they docor siad i coulde ride for like 2 months or some crap but i did and jsut took it easy