PDA

View Full Version : worst day ever of riding

Tommy 17
09-09-2001, 07:34 PM
today was the worst day of riding for me 1st i went to load up the quad into my truck and i had a flat tire on the truck so my buddy wit a toyota t-100 truck had me put my 400ex and his rm125 into the back of a truck well it worked but it was a pain to do it. so then we get to the track well i forgot my chest protector in my truck at home so we unloaded and i ran home to get it. well i got back to the track and i rode hard for about 30 mins and i tried this jump its a triple well i rolled over the first and grabbed full gas and i came up short wit my back right wheel i hit so hard that i bent the rim the axle and i need to buy them both now what fun more money to spend guess the 416 kits gonna have to wait now. god i hate it when u have bad days of riding it just totaly sucks.

trx400ex
09-09-2001, 08:19 PM
at least you get a new axle

kc 300EX
09-10-2001, 01:36 PM
i know how that feels, i just had to replace my axle, sprocket flange and axle housing, my only advice is to buy aftermarket parts, i bought stock again, but its just not worth it

inacoma91
09-10-2001, 07:38 PM
Yeah i hate bad days of riding also. Last monday on Labor day I was riding at a friends house hitting his double. I was hitting it good all day till i came around the banked turn too fast and it set me off the ruts(what little ruts there was) that goes up to the jump. Its basically a one lane jump. Well there is tall grass on each side of the double and there is ruts and little mounds of dirt in this grass you cant see. When i went up to hit the jump i hit it at an angle and shot me into the grass where you didnt want to land. I thought i was going to land ok but it ended up the rear jumped up and bucked me off of the quad and I got a boxers fracture on my right hand on my pinky finger. It only shifted my knuckle back a little bit and i wasnt hurt at all besides my hand. My head hit the ground pretty hard but the helmet saved that. Soooo know i have to wait about 4 weeks for this thing to heal up.

Andrew
Thunder Racing

Nausty
09-16-2001, 07:38 PM
inacoma where do you live in iowa I live in rhodes, it is a small town between des moines and marshalltown?

09-30-2001, 12:19 PM
i went riding w/ my buddies when i had a warrior.
and as we just hit the trails i hear...click click click click click.

most of my teeth on my front sprocket broke.

i had to push it home because the sprocket wouldnt pull the chain. then had to get picked up early.

everything was breaking on that damn warrior.

thats when i dec. to go out and buy a HONDA.

ZT

Nausty
10-06-2001, 11:17 PM
was your chain to tight or lose? Also you should soak your chain in kerosine to clean it out and to keep it from getting really stiff and binding up.