PDA

View Full Version : Most rediculous experience in school?

hondardr4life
03-11-2005, 05:32 PM
What is yours?

I bet that there is already a thread like this, but i felt like making one.

Mine was, last year, my social studies teacher. She had kind of a 2 sided personality, she could be really cool, or she could be insane. Well we were walking back from the collage, on I think it was Feb. 12th last year, because we were at some kind of acidemic games or something like that, I don't know what they were, I just went to get out of class. Anyways, we are walkign back and I decided I was going to throw a snowball at her. So I picked one up and threw it lightly, not like I threw it hard at all. And she turned around and laughed, so I didn't even think anything of it. Well the next day when I was in homebase the principal came down and got me. They ended up calling the state police (who thought the whole thing was rediculous), and then the principal gives me a 10 day out of school suspension calling it assult on a teacher. The cop didn't file any charges, but a month later I got a letter in the mail saying that she was pressing charges on me. Talk about BS, she ended up trying to sue me, saying that she has had to go to the chyropractor and that she has trouble moving. Good thing my dad is friends with the best lawyer in pittsburgh because he did the case for free because of how funny he thought it was. You could hear the judge in the back room making fun of her, it was pretty funny. Then after she lost that, she tried filing charges on the cop saying that he should have filed charges on me. Well, thats my story, it was pretty long, but I just had to tell it.

Ralph
03-11-2005, 05:42 PM
Thats a joke, well, in my school everyday we are not allowed to have a waterbottle with us. the girls arent aloud to wear those flip flop sandals and if anyone has a rip in their pants(alot of the girls have it cause its todays fasion i guess) they usualy make you go home and change or change into your gym clothes. That right there is rediculous enough. The rules they put into place all have no good meaning behind them, just abunch of people who hated highschool when they were in it cause they were idiots that are now on a powetrip.

also, we arent aloud to use phones during class or inbetween classes which is understandable. But its ok to use them outside afterschool but if you are seen inside afterschool on ur way out or whatever they will take the phone from you for a few days. These people need to start doing important things to make them feel important not go on these stupid powertrips.

NikNacs67
03-11-2005, 05:48 PM
Getting sent to ISS because I had a Dixie Traditions Confederate Flag T-Shirt on because the 6 black students we have there complain about it..... and God knows we have to listen to the crap they say.

ballisticpb
03-11-2005, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
Thats a joke, well, in my school everyday we are not allowed to have a waterbottle with us.
That one is not that bad. Bacardi Rum went to school with me on many occations in a water bottle

Bush0102
03-11-2005, 06:02 PM
my most ridiculous experience was incredible.

so our graduation party was going to be at a friend's farm, but we needed to get the word out without the cops hearing about it. So we passed out flyers at graduation and in the halls that the party would be supervised by Williamson County sherrifs and that no one would be allowed to leave without submitting to a breathalizer test, and that anyone who didnt leave before 11:30 would have to stay the night.

The schools administration bought the whole thing, and the party happened- all 1500 people, 50 Kegs, and of course no cops. it was probably one of the best parties i've ever been to- and thats coming from a kid who goes to college in a drinking town with a football problem.:devil:

wilkin250r
03-11-2005, 06:06 PM
I got caught having sex in the Counselor's office, and got sent to the principle. I managed to talk my way out of it.

Golden Joker
03-11-2005, 06:13 PM
When I was in 7th grade, there was a sub teacher for social studies and he pooped the normal teachers chair.

FourFiftyFour
03-11-2005, 06:34 PM
oh man...this one is retarded

my senior year in high school it got pretty cold for here in texas, it was around freezing or below freezing, i dont remember now. anyways, we had a pretty strict dress code (khaki pants or slacks or solid color dress type pants). As most of you know, those arent necessarily the best for colder weather. Our campus was also huge (1.8 miles around) so you had to try to dress pretty warm. I put on a pair of sweatpants that were black that had two stripes on each side and i was wearing those over my school regulation pants b/c I was cold. When I was walking to my table for lunch, this one teacher stopped me and told me i was out of dress code and that I needed to do something about it. I explained to her that my regular pants were thin and that I was cold so I wore these on top of my regular pants. I even showed her i had dress code pants on under the sweat pants. she said no you will have to just wear the regular ones (i totally thought that was wrong, bc if its cold outside you should be able to dress a little warmer) I just went out of the cafeteria and then came back a few minutes later, hoping she would be gone, but of course she wasn't and she got all mad at me and so i just walked away and went to my favorite teachers room and hung out there. I just thought it was stupid that she would be like that when I was just cold and trying to stay warm, not break the rules.

Jingle 11
03-11-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
I got caught having sex in the Counselor's office, and got sent to the principle. I managed to talk my way out of it.

having sex with the counselor? :devil:

Aceman
03-11-2005, 07:29 PM

Principal:p It's not very often Wilkin makes a mistake, lol. I doubt he had sex with the counselor but you never know. Wilkin, you get big points if you actually seduced one of the school staff though.

hondardr4life
03-11-2005, 07:54 PM

Ok, I don't think anyone could beat that one. And mine is not a joke, it is 100% true.

skatrdude20
03-11-2005, 08:06 PM
In 7th grade I was in one of the most rediculus PE classes ever. Well me and my riding buddies who hang all the time decided it would be funny to put cones over our ***** and act like we were humping stuff. Well as I was humping my PE teachers briefcase my principle walks in and see us 3 humping stuff HAHA>...she drug us to the office and she was PISSSED!!!!!....well little did i remember my mom is a qualified substitute teacher, and they had happened to call hert to sub that day...she found out right away...and lets say i stared at my quad for 2 weeks....and wrote and apology for humping my way around GYM...hahaha there ya go guys :devil:

n00b on a 400ex
03-11-2005, 08:16 PM
this one happened last week and last weekend. so i was at a party, had about 8 shots of 40% vodka (i only remember the first 5...), and some other stuff. well i fell out of the door later and passed out, well i regained consciousness and found it i had spilled my drink. well later that night we went out walking on the road for about half an hour, came back, i stumbled trying to open the door but i got it open, then about an hour later proceeded to puke my guts out for the next 8 hours. the next day i felt like sh*t, turns out i had taken a shot of DIP, so i just stayed at my house all saturday. monday at school, someone was talking about the incident, rumor goes around i got peed on, got locked out, and the bruise on my arm suggested someone punched the same spot over and over. one of the teachers overheard about that, they got all worried and said i had a cry for help (WTF?). they called 2 of my friends, 1 of them wasnt even at the party, so then my other friends mom calls me and talks to me, asking if any of my friends did all that. i told her the real story and she believed me. thursday the principal AND vice principal talk to me and 3 others. i told them both that it wasnt on school grounds and they should stay out of it because they have no idea what really happened

PIMP
03-11-2005, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by skatrdude20
In 7th grade I was in one of the most rediculus PE classes ever. Well me and my riding buddies who hang all the time decided it would be funny to put cones over our ***** and act like we were humping stuff. Well as I was humping my PE teachers briefcase my principle walks in and see us 3 humping stuff HAHA>...she drug us to the office and she was PISSSED!!!!!....well little did i remember my mom is a qualified substitute teacher, and they had happened to call hert to sub that day...she found out right away...and lets say i stared at my quad for 2 weeks....and wrote and apology for humping my way around GYM...hahaha there ya go guys :devil:

hahahaha thats very funny!!!

NOT!

SRH
03-11-2005, 09:42 PM
i hated high school these life lessons they were suppose to teach by all the stupid rules makes absolutely no sense at all, i went and got a regular 40 hr a week job and learned everything i was suppose to learn about life in school was a bunch of bs, and i felt like school was just a circus with a bunch of stupid rules that they use to try to make you conform to the rest of society or there idea of how you should be...that **** they teach you about how you should be in school doesnt fly when you get a job...

EPDP99
03-11-2005, 09:48 PM
one day we(friends and I) were drinking straight from a huge vodka bottle . we polished off the bottle and one of my friends tried to hide the evidence as a teacher walked up. So he got the brilliant idea to throw it on the roof of the school. Great thinking right? WRONG....it was a pitched roof and rolled off and broke right in front of her. somehow he only got suspended because she saw him throw the bottle.

redlineranger
03-11-2005, 10:15 PM
last year (7th grade) we had this big tall black janitor and me and him always mess around pickin at each other and he said some stupid **** and i called him a monkey... so i walk off and go to 1st period and he goes around to every class lookin for me and finds me and told me they wanted me in the office asap.... so i went up there and the principal was in there(he's black to) and he wus like son ur gone get 3 days of OCS for this racist comment... i called the guy a monkey witch i dont see nothin racist bout it.... but he can go dog cus some student and he dont get nothin for it... what a **** bag:scary:

03-11-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by n00b on a 400ex
so i was at a party, had about 8 shots of 40% vodka (i only remember the first 5...), and some other stuff.
LIGHTWEIGHT!!!!!!!!

Well my favorite funny moment happened on New Years Eve. I started drinking at about 8-9 and after a ton of 80 proof and 7+ beers , i was gone(even though i remember it all, for some reason i never forget). Well I had to drop a mad dump, so I go into the bathroom at my buddies house, and Im sitting on the john. I start taking a dump, with my pants around my ankles when I feel the need to puke my brains out. I tried to get it inbetween my legs, but that didnt work out too well. I ended up missing the bowl with my puke and throwing up down my pants that were down at my ankles. I woke up the next morning with a nasty surprise:mad: :devil:

n00b on a 400ex
03-11-2005, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Atkins450
LIGHTWEIGHT!!!!!!!!

Well my favorite funny moment happened on New Years Eve. I started drinking at about 8-9 and after a ton of 80 proof and 7+ beers , i was gone(even though i remember it all, for some reason i never forget). Well I had to drop a mad dump, so I go into the bathroom at my buddies house, and Im sitting on the john. I start taking a dump, with my pants around my ankles when I feel the need to puke my brains out. I tried to get it inbetween my legs, but that didnt work out too well. I ended up missing the bowl with my puke and throwing up down my pants that were down at my ankles. I woke up the next morning with a nasty surprise:mad: :devil:

lol i am a lightweight, that was only like my 3rd time bieng drunk. its awesome as hell except the day after, god that sucked, after i was pretty sure i had puked all my stomach acids out i sat down and couldnt move, luckily my friend had some hangover-powder stuff that you mix in a drink, threw that up after i drank so it didnt help. i pretty much slept near the door so i could run out and puke

dunnonuttin
03-12-2005, 08:02 AM
the time i super glued a few quarters to the floor back in august (made a post about this prank) and almost got suspended for it

HiperEX
03-12-2005, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by dunnonuttin
the time i super glued a few quarters to the floor back in august (made a post about this prank) and almost got suspended for it

hahaha i like that one gets me thinking use a bunch of pennies superglue them all over school they will be like wtf:huh

WEEZIL
03-12-2005, 01:39 PM
Well my freshman year in highschool *last year* I was a small fish in a big pond. So I needed something to get me known better.
So it was a thursday night. A friend and I were bored so we went to the school during a ladies basket ball game. (keep in mind there was snow on the ground). I got the great idea to make a huge penis outline in the snow outside of the most highly trafficed area of the school. We left the game a period early and went out and ran around in the snow for about 20 minutes makeing a schlong that was about 90 feet long by 30 feet wide. We left cold and laughing. We walked into school the next day to find about 2 dozen kids gathered around the window laughing their arses off.. A few staff members walked past and chuckeled too. Once the word got out that it was a friend and I. I had about 30 hott senior girls come up and hug me.. 15 random people tell me that I was thier hero. And didn't get in ANY trouble for it at all.

Earler this week I asked one of favorite teachers who wouldn't rat me out *what could be done anyway?* If he remembered it.. He started rolling.. "YEAH MAN I REMEMBER THAT.. THAT WAS GREAT..... WAIT A SEC... WAS... WAS THAT YOU THAT DID THAT?!!"
AWESOME!..
Then i asked him how the rest of the staff thought about it... And they all humored it as much as he did.. Even this grumpy old teacher!

03-12-2005, 02:16 PM
this has been goingon through out this year...im in 8th grade and your not allowed to chew gum, but i ignore that rule so when i got caught like 8 times chewing gum i got 3 detentions, 1 day of ISS, and 1 day of OSS just for chewing gum

Stevie-D
03-12-2005, 04:47 PM
Well my freshman year in highschool *last year* I was a small fish in a big pond. So I needed something to get me known better.

you think that drawing a dick makes you popular???:huh

what exactly makes you think that you need people to notice you? wait until highschool is over. life's not a popularity contest.

something tells me your'e not exactly a straight A student:o

dunnonuttin
03-12-2005, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by HiperEX
hahaha i like that one gets me thinking use a bunch of pennies superglue them all over school they will be like wtf:huh im thinkin of pullin that same prank on the last day of school. either that or im gonna put a piece of hair in my half eatin lunch and take it back up and get my money back plus a free meal:p

TGW_400ex
03-12-2005, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Stevie-D

what exactly makes you think that you need people to notice you? wait until highschool is over. life's not a popularity contest.

People at our school think there tough drawing dicks on peoples folders and books:huh I don't do it I mean who would draw a dick and be straight!

dunnonuttin
03-12-2005, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by TGW_400ex
People at our school think there tough drawing dicks on peoples folders and books:huh I don't do it I mean who would draw a dick and be straight! exactly, sounds like an obsession:huh

03-12-2005, 08:47 PM
Nothing big but

Like a month ago there was this rumor that scabies where going around in school because people where getting sent home for a rash. So like the next couple of days all the kids are fraking out and crap so these two seniors come in with orange jump suits, gas mask and a metal dector and they used it as a scabies dector, and they had stickers that would say infected. so the kids went up to all the dirty people and said they were infected and put a sticker on them

and like 4 days ago we started the first annual "Fat kid races"
its when you get a fat kid and a non fat kid would jump on that fat kids back and race other people doing the same thing around the scinece wing, its funny as hell.

I know theres more **** in my school that happend but i dont remeber, if i rember ill post it

WEEZIL
03-12-2005, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Stevie-D

No actually you F*** It was quite funny. People like you have no sence of humor... And no I didn't need any more attention than i get.. But you have some highschoolers that think they are big ****. And I thought it would be great to be the first freshman in our school to pull a prank. Actually it was the first prank of that school EVER because of it just being built that year. So first prank.. New school.. new freshman being introduced into highchool life.. suck my *** it was funny.

And no i'm not a strait A student.. I get all of the grades. A's - F's
Blue collar and wouldn't have it any other way.

enduro400rider
03-12-2005, 10:51 PM
last year me and my freind went to a basketball game after school and went to our english class room all the doors have dead bolt locks on them so he brought an old key and some of that gurilla glue stuff. we covered the key in the glue and stuck it in the key hole. we come to school the next morning and hear a big story over the loud speaker about how some one put a key covered in super glue in the lock and how they would find the people and they would be in big trouble. well they still have not found us and now we are at the high school so i think we got away with it.
we got to have a study hall in the cafiteria that day. my freind had gotten 3 detentions a few days earlier and his dad said if he got one more he would be grounded all summer so i went up to my english teacher and told her to wright him a detention as a joke and see if he freaks out. she did and he even started crying it was so funny we still make fun of him about it.

JDiablo
03-12-2005, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by enduro400rider
last year me and my freind went to a basketball game after school and went to our english class room all the doors have dead bolt locks on them so he brought an old key and some of that gurilla glue stuff. we covered the key in the glue and stuck it in the key hole. we come to school the next morning and hear a big story over the loud speaker about how some one put a key covered in super glue in the lock and how they would find the people and they would be in big trouble. well they still have not found us and now we are at the high school so i think we got away with it.
we got to have a study hall in the cafiteria that day. my freind had gotten 3 detentions a few days earlier and his dad said if he got one more he would be grounded all summer so i went up to my english teacher and told her to wright him a detention as a joke and see if he freaks out. she did and he even started crying it was so funny we still make fun of him about it.

lmao that isnt cool with your friend,but me and my friends plan on doing that to every keyhole on the outside of the school,but i dont think it will work,just maybe a couple doors or something,lol

Stevie-D
03-13-2005, 08:29 AM
No actually you F*** It was quite funny. People like you have no sence of humor... And no I didn't need any more attention than i get.. But you have some highschoolers that think they are big ****. And I thought it would be great to be the first freshman in our school to pull a prank. Actually it was the first prank of that school EVER because of it just being built that year. So first prank.. New school.. new freshman being introduced into highchool life.. suck my *** it was funny.

just give it time. eventually, YOU will be an upperclassman. then you can pick on or ignore the freshman all you want;)
you don't have to do stupid crap to make a name for yourself. there is a time to be funny and do funny things, IMO, school is not that place. i've learned that by trying in school, i can get straight A's, with nothing below a 94. i have my fun outside of school and work. believe me, i have one heck of a sense of humor:devil: how does putting your history teachers 99 buick for sale in the local paper for $1200 sound? there had to be 50 calls asking about the car. thats just the tip of the iceburg.:devil:

my comments about my grades were not meant to belittle you in any way.

JDiablo
03-13-2005, 08:39 AM
lmfao,50 calls that sounds like a narly idea