PDA

View Full Version : Freestyle Ramp

416HiRoller
03-11-2005, 04:18 PM
Does any one know what a good slope would be for a 5ft tall around 12ft to 14ft long ramp would be. I was kinda thinkin about building one out of wood and if I do, I want to do it right. I would be jumping maybe 20' to 30' gap if I do it. Give me your ideas and anyone that has a ramp about this size post some pics.

Jason1
03-11-2005, 08:01 PM
im not tryin to spam or nothin here.

but you guys outa open up a ramp forum... and since im the only professional ramp builder thats a regular to the board ( i went awol for a while due to cookie problems ) and have a few sticky threads for the basics on ramps and the rest for whatever.... look how many ramp questions there are.

but anyway fella, to answer your question

if your jumpin something like that being your in a neighboring state i could build you a steel one real cheap real easy.

but if you insist on doing it yourself. i would make it very tame and of course make it longer as you already want to do. im going to say 32 degrees should be MORE than sufficient for what you need.

416HiRoller
03-12-2005, 05:56 AM
Yea I noticed how many questions there were about ramps after I got done writting the first thread. I know it's probably going to be out of my price range but how much would you be looking for, for a ramp about the size that I was talking about, shipping and all? You can just pm me with the price if you were serious about it, because it may be easier than building my own.
Thanks
Dustin

mxquadracer
03-15-2005, 07:43 PM
Just to jump in on this thread quick...you would have to pick it up...you wouldn't want to imagine the cost of shipping

03-15-2005, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by mxquadracer
Just to jump in on this thread quick...you would have to pick it up...you wouldn't want to imagine the cost of shipping Hahaha, I was just thinking that:blah:

416HiRoller
03-15-2005, 08:06 PM
Yea if I do anything I will be building my own out of wood. Even though he has good prices I wouldn't be able to afford it.

Lefty111
03-30-2005, 07:27 AM
:devil: most ramps are 8 foot tall. I has some pics of the ones I build on www.quadzombiemx.com. Ya'll need to check them out!!!
There is also a pic of my Flame ramp on AKRAIX.COM on the front page that Garrett is sitting on. 2 professional ramp builder

REPRESENTING THE COMPOUND

THANKS TO MY SPONSORS:
BIG SAC RAMPS
DMC
EVS
TWIN AIR
PROX
KICKER
LEFTY'S LANDSCAPING